Can I clear Tundra hard with these units?

Discussion in 'Quests, Dungeons and Events' started by HaYuri, Apr 19, 2015.

1. HaYuri

HaYuri Level 5

Can I clear Tundra hard with these units?
    D-art +5
    yeo +5
    maria +1
    robin hood +3
    woompa +3
    vivian +3
    korin + 2
    sigura +2

2. Koga

Koga Level 5

Probably not. Of course you'll be able to get through a few stages with your units, but you're very unlikely to clear it. I got through normal mode using D'Art, Yeo, Himiko, and it was really easy, but it's not viable in hard mode. It's best to use a piercing hero that can attack all the mobs at this point, otherwise, you'll be destroyed by gattling and pyro droids while killing the titan wall that is constantly being healed by another mech. I've gotten to around 1-23 hard with very few issues using Naz, Himiko, and Yeo, but the recent nerfs on Naz and Yeo really kill that team. The Naz nerf isn't too bad, but it just sucks that his resistance and damage has been dropped making him a little fragile while Yeo's nerf sucks the most since she generates much fewer Naz blocks (since he's not the one spamming 3-chains) leaving you open for obliteration for too long.

Feel free to experiment, but as far as I know, there are no current teams that can take the spotlight right now.

3. skidz

skidz Level 11

eh you can do yeo + maria + dart to clear hard 5-30 .... probably not as good comparing to alex mew / archon or a naz team but its totally possible.