Can anyone help with a few questions?

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by A Giant Squid, Sep 11, 2014.

1. A Giant Squid

A Giant Squid Level 2

Hello all! I have been playing for a few days now and the game is super addicting! I do have a few questions though if anyone would be so kind as to help a psuedo-newbie out :p

First of all, what the ever-loving **** is up with the "repair" times after you lose a match? When I first started playing, it was only a few seconds, then it rose rather rapidly over a short period of time until it is now 15 minutes!! until I can play the next battle?
    ===*edit*===
    Just after posting this I played another game and lost, and now it jumped immediately up to 19 1/2 minutes. Wut.

Is this common? Does it reset after the event ends? If not, will it keep getting higher and higher? I mean it's getting nearly unplayable as is, I can't imagine what it would be like if "oops, you had some bad rolls and lost, now wait 30 minutes until you can play again".

Secondly, I see people talking about buying specific tanks. Was this a feature in previous patches? Because the way I see it now, you just have to shell out a ton of money in order to hope that the "random" crates will give you precisely what you need (don't see that happening).

Anyways, I may think of more questions later, but thanks in advance to anyone who is kind and experienced enough to answer any of the above!

Cheers

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  2. Ttiop

Ttiop Guest

Repair time is fonction of your team. Better tanks take longer to repair

3. Thanks

Thanks Guest

Ah, well thanks for the timely answer. I guess a team of Super Rares really would take 30+ minutes to "repair" then. Oh well, the best option now is to not lose! :p