Brave News Channel #10: Guild Preview

Discussion in 'General' started by Talukita, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:

July Highlights
    upload_2016-6-30_12-12-5.png
    Noel Trial aka RNG fest

upload_2016-6-30_12-13-36.png
    Endless Frontier Gate

upload_2016-6-30_12-14-34.png
    upload_2016-6-30_12-17-23.png
    Your Daddy and Generic Shounen Protag OE. We know that only Krantz holds some values here though :chicken:

Guild Preview
    upload_2016-6-30_12-43-9.png
    upload_2016-6-30_12-44-40.png
    • Guild Hall
      • The main place to manage the guilds. Including creating guilds, picking names and symbols.
      • Also the place to gather guild information, rankings, members contribution (Zel/Karma) and so forth
      • Maximum 50 members each? (Isn't in the vid but heard it somewhere else)
    • Guild Board
      • Shitpost Frontier A message wall to exchange news and info between the members
      • Okami wet dream, maybe...

upload_2016-6-30_12-55-29.png
    • Guild Research Center
      • Guild Skills: By upgrading you can give guild members "boosts". At the moment there are Zel, Karma and EXP boost (there are probably more like Raid drop boost or faster Energy regen in the future)
      • Also exclusive boosts for future guild events (ie Guilds PvP)
      • Upgrading is done by contributing Zel and Karma (time to farm)
      • There is a cooldown/limit, so guild members need to be active all the time and contribute instead of dumping all resources in and be done with it
    • Guild Exchange Hall
      • By contributing you can gain back points (or Guild Tokens).
      • Using these points to exchange for limited or exclusive items, spheres or even Units (probably limited to Guild event usage only and not outside)
    Features are still in development and not finalized yet

Question & Answer
    upload_2016-6-30_13-13-52.png
    A: Will add safety net like current Zero summons. Can probably be 20+ depends on the promo/units

upload_2016-6-30_13-14-58.png
    A: Will add more exclusive FGs. However for FH system/ranks/rewards they supposed to belong to Alim decisions and they fear it might clash with their future development so nope (I blame Alim and @Kuttrax for this)

upload_2016-6-30_13-17-47.png
    A1: Yaoi duo and XieJing 7* art are done, but skills are still being tuned around
    A2: These units and Gilnea are Alim contents, so nope again
    A3: Not at the moment since BM 6* is still really new. May consider higher evolution in the future?

upload_2016-6-30_13-21-48.png
    A1: Possible and will be working on. Time estimate to be around ~2 months
    A2: Raid has never been considered to have EXP so no. Also will promote more leechers
    A3: Already in development and hopefully will be released in the next version update

upload_2016-6-30_13-25-29.png
    A1 + 2: Already a game feature at the moment
    A3: Should have been up when this vid is up (but nope), overall it has been scheduled and will happen

upload_2016-6-30_13-26-53.png
    GE Omni Poll Results
    • Zenia OE is confirmed
    • Zeruiah "may" come again this Christmas?
    • Nyami and Allanon are still really new/strong so their OE development will be less prioritized and will take more time

OkamiFury likes this.
  2. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Overall, I enjoy this BNC ep wayyyy more the last nico for sure. Let's see if they can at least provide something interesting in the next one

HPX and Ray97 like this.
  3. Ray97

Ray97 Level 13

Finally! My triple Krantz is ready! (tfw I have more Krantz than Mifune). Btw, will AI ever make a guild group here later? Would prefer to join AI group than reddit if possible tbh.

4. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    Yeah, I'm about to discuss it and I do think we will create an AI guild. Can invite some of my other friends too since we probably don't have enough members...

Ray97 likes this.
  5. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Level 49

When's guild gonna be implemented? Zombvatars will be activated then @Jcar ;)

Edit: Knew there was a reason i kept 2x breaker Zenias

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
    Suikostar and HPX like this.
  6. Deathmax

Deathmax Level 23

Good luck leveling your guild high enough to fit everyone. I hope you have your gems ready.

7. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    It's okay, at least we have Pingu force (well, kinda mild, but still something) compared to normal guilds, maybe :chicken:

HPX likes this.
  8. Snorlax

Snorlax Level 15

While Guild features are new and probably increase player's interest and experience, Guild PvP's part will ruin BF game experience IMO.
    This Global version game turning into fantasica(if you ever play/heard one) and the likes.

CA was one of the similar content where burning $$$ and time being the key to "Win" ranks (maybe botting too?) to those interested.
    Then the upcoming Guild PvP... I dare not to imagine how gumi will "cook-more" $$$ and pushing players.
    Giving Top-tier units (A.K.A global LE units and Alim's OP units) "Safety net" but reduce their rates, to push people for summoning "more" than the current trend?

- When new units appears -
    "hey look at our new LE unit(s), they are very OP for PvP. Here is your safety net, 30 summons to get one. But They are OP so you might want 90 summons or more to get 3 of them at least". We (Gumi) dont like "hey I pulls 3 times, I got the unit" moment.

- During the PvP event -
    Guild A: Hey we are from Guild A, we are pingus! OP spheres + OP units.
    Guild B: Damn bois... they are pingus! but so are we! lets burn $$$ to win! spam your $$$ to revive, heal, etc as long as the time permit!

- At Gumi's headquarters -
    Money! Moneyy everywhere!!... we have succesfully changing Takahasi's BF to new direction! We are called Brave Fantasica now!

* For those who do not know Fantasica, the game is a hugeee money pot. They allowed unit trade, OP unit could cost $300 or more. (It was like 2 years ago, idk about now)
    Their events basically burn "potion", spend 24/7 of your time and all your monies to win. It could result in $300 - $infinity spent to win 1 event (last for 1 week or so then you spend more for next week's event)

9. DPShiro

DPShiro Level 42

Guilds sound fun! And will we se a new batch set in that new dimension?

10. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    @Snorlax CA benefits F2P players a lot more. Some of my friends make hundreds of gems/tickets from it. For whales I know they don't really have the time to grind it

But yeah, Deathmax did hint that it has intense grinding and Pingu club has all the edge in the world. Then again you can just make your own guilds for fun without bothering
    So are you gonna join AI guild or the reddit one (they probably will split into tons of small guilds since not enough slots) :chicken:?

11. DPShiro

DPShiro Level 42

AI or BFF, Reddit is too salty :hungry:
    I wonder how many slots there are?

12. Jcar

Jcar Level 60

Medals:
    We will go strong.

Zenia? She eludes me still....

HPX, Plitzskin and Suikostar like this.
  13. GentlemanLoser

GentlemanLoser Level 42

I'm in for an AI Guild. :)

Also why multiple Krantz? He worth evolving more than one? If so, I've got a few to get ready! :D

14. Chig

Chig Level 52

If Xie's upgrade isn't an OE they can keep it. Idk why Gumi does this. They did it before when were making the 6* to 7* transition as well.

Suikostar likes this.
  15. billnye69

billnye69 Level 44

My inbox is going to be full of guild notices of people telling me to leave cuz I don't contribute and suck at the game.

16. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Guilds look interesting, definitely joining the zombvatar guild.

Looking forward to Endless FG and Krantz, Noel trial may take a bit but will beat it with Zelnite.

HPX, Carbon and Suikostar like this.
  17. Aldarius

Aldarius Level 19

AI guild will be great , I have 4 other friends that can join.
    Hopefully they can add guild chat in-game in future ...

18. Ray97

Ray97 Level 13

Nah, it just that Krantz is one of my fave unit and want to use him as much as possible. Hence why the multiple Krantz. But bias aside, imo he got some pretty good SP skill so having multiple version of him isn't really a bad thing.

GentlemanLoser likes this.
  19. GentlemanLoser

GentlemanLoser Level 42

I much prefer Krantz's OE to Sirius'. ;)

Gudhix likes this.
  20. Gudhix

Gudhix Level 56

Lots of good stuff!