Blade Profile

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by Zyraz, Jul 5, 2015.

?

Rate Blade out of 10

Poll closed Jul 17, 2015.
  1. 10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. 6

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  8. 3

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Blade.jpg

Type: Combat
    Attack: Physical

6* Leadership: While attacking with 25% rate. HP Recovery 3.5% of Damage (20 sec.) (60 sec. CD)
    4* Passive: Crowd Control Time 4%↓

_

2. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

Description provided by Zackoqf7

Blade:

Mission - His 1st skill deals low damage, 2nd skill deals decent damage but have a cast delay and long cast time. He is not very tanky and auto attacks are not very strong. He does however have a high damage 5* skill. His leadership also grants lifesteal effect which helps him in surviving stages. His critical buff can help in his damage dealing.

Arena - Having a low damage skill and a skill with delay cast affects his performance in arena. He does have a good 5* skill which is hard to miss. His leadership might prove to tilt balance if he can constantly gain health from attacking. He also have a crowd control reduction passive which is valuable.

Villain Siege - Again, low damage skill and skill with delay cast affects his performance. Critical buff is less valuable here as he cannot be constantly dealing damage. May have to rely solely on 5* skills for most damage if he were to try and stay safe.

3. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

A lot of people put Blade at the bottom of the pack due to the animation on "Sword of Storm" being rubbish and leaving him open to attacks. The question is... what is a 5* Blade like? His 5* skill looks pretty amazing when you view the animation... and his Leadership may actually make him viable now you can get 100% recovery rate special gears. Does anyone have him 5* that can come to his defense?

4. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

Got him at level 40 three star red, only for his leadership skill, still think he is at the bottom of the pack though until I get him ranked up...

5. AA7Havok

AA7Havok Level 8

Medals:
    Blah. His attack animation is slow and his sword lunge is weak. No idea how effective he could be at higher levels cause he's not worth it to me to try and level him.

6. misho86

misho86 Level 11

i read everywhere Blade and Ghost Rider are the weakest heroes... i havent tried him myself but maybe i can save the time of someone who farms him

7. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

We will need to revisit this guy... 6* skill buffs

Blade
    Motion speed for all skills was improved
    Daywalker skill effectiveness was increased. Cooldown time decreases depending on Mastery level
    Sword of Storm skill has been fixed to be more accurate
    Sword of Storm skill now given ‘pull’ effect

I think he could be popular in Multiplay too, if he is leader.

8. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

Even if he is awesome after these changes, he is so far behind my Bio/Level curve that it will still be months before I could focus on him to get him in playable shape.

Energy is still finite so you can only effectively chase so many characters.

9. misho86

misho86 Level 11

I use him for the bio convertor :) he gets buff but anyway mine is 1* so i wont farm him even he becomes the best hero

10. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

Got him at 40 with 4 star red for daywalker leadership skill...don't use him for anything else he is still rubbish. Got about 40 bios till he hits 5 star so will find out soon if he improves or not...but currently working hard on hawkeye to get him to 5 stars... Amongst others....

11. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

He has one of the better 5* skills in the game, and a decent 6* skill. He is a good end game hero now.

12. EchoRespite

EchoRespite Guest

I have Blade at 5* level 40 and he puts out some really nice damage. I have his crit sitting at 50% and he is teamed with Zvenom and BlackSpiderman.

His first skill does average damage, but puts him directly behind the enemy the majority of the time thus setting them up for Sword of Storms. Pop the 5th skill, which for me does around 10k-14k damage, nail them with your 6th skill (which is what I plan to do) and you have a really nice combo.

13. Nadril

Nadril Level 7

Well eventually got him to 6* red. Level 46 and his 6* skill is brilliant in the arena I've not maxed his equipment and his skills are all around 30. I'd still say he is far from his best but I'm going to keep levelling him, but his 6*skill in arena is absolutely brilliant.