Black Widow custom gear?

Discussion in 'Gears and Materials' started by Zackoqf7, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Zackoqf7

Zackoqf7 Level 8

Just curious what you guys use for her? I am approaching 6* on her and would like some opinion.

Which custom gear would you use?

Dodge: to synergize with her uniform and boost her squishiness
    Critical: for general damage boost
    Lightning: to overboost widow's bite and coup de grace

I have tested and it seems that Lightning does not boost the last part of Systema. What do you guys think?

2. TMF Richie

TMF Richie Level 7

I use dodge on her to boost her stats, ability, and uniform. Seems to work very well for me.

3. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

I agree. I don't see anything else being as useful on her as Dodge.

4. Zackoqf7

Zackoqf7 Level 8

I have seen quite a number of people doing lightning and it does a lot of damage on widow bite and coup de grace.. Could it be good on a 6* BW?

5. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

She already does great damage. But she is squishy as hell.

She needs the dodge to stay alive long enough to do that damage. Plus, both uniforms proc off of dodge.

I still think it is the best option especially considering that only 2 of her attacks do Lightning damage.

6. Kilmasis

Kilmasis Level 12

All speed heroes that have innate dodge need more dodge. Speed heroes are squishy and prone-to-die.

All speed heroes that do NOT have innate dodge need to be benched and sent as cannonfodder in VS.

Unless they're named Yondu, in which case, rock on.

7. Zyraz

Zyraz Moderator

I have mine 6* with dodge. To be honest though I am considering going with either a critical gear or lightning. There isn't much content in the game that requires you to need that much dodge on a 6* hero like BW. Her 6* skill is insane and allows for a safer skill combo. The only thing you will struggle to survive is VS... And your dodge will not even be that effective against the higher stage bosses. It really comes down to not getting hit by kiting at that point.

Her dps at 6* means you really only need to survive 1:30 at the most in MP, which is easy enough without dodge too. Arena is a joke at 6* as the advantages become that more apparent in iSO bonuses for the attacker.

So to sum up, dodge makes her survive a lot longer, but talking end game... She doesn't really need it right now. The question I have is what would be the best gear to enhance her already amazing coup de grace.

8. Zackoqf7

Zackoqf7 Level 8

Her new uniform allows her dodge buff which gives around 7% dodge at max level a down time of only 4s.. Meaning most of the time her dodge will be above 50% closing 60%.. This would then translate to her 20% critical rate buff being on for 1/2 the time. I think dodge is still viable for her but lightning would really overboost her damage.. Then again, it seems that every character do have innate ignore dodge levels which is unshown and scales with levels. I feel that a level 50 characters seems to miss less when facing dodge players as compared to a level 45 one.