Best Void Chunk Spheres?

Discussion in 'Raid' started by TonberryRx, Oct 13, 2015.

1. TonberryRx

TonberryRx Level 9

2. Tyler durden

Tyler durden Level 21

Void chunk pretty easy to get but if you really can't have another one for whatever reason, forge the one you will use the most (which unit do you use the most?) is always the right choise

3. Jcar

Jcar Level 60

Medals:
    Obsidian Core for Zenis.

HPX likes this.
  4. -Eclipse-

-Eclipse- Level 38

Obviously you should prioritize the spheres for the units you have. If you don't have any of the units, I'd start with Andaria's, it's basically a better Golem Core

5. TonberryRx

TonberryRx Level 9

t's an embarrassment of riches kind of thing. I have all of those characters at 7* Max'd level, but not all have SB/UBB/ES unlocked yet. Trying to find out which would be the best option for throwing resources at first.

6. -Eclipse-

-Eclipse- Level 38

I'd still recommend Andaria's sphere, putting it on her activates all of her ES, which gives her an insane total 70% HP and 70% ATK, and lets her fulfill both status clearer and BB management.
    If you're looking for damage, try Zedus's sphere. Zedus's ES gives him a total 40% all stats, and a much needed 60% crit rate buff on BB/SBB.
    Zenia's sphere would be my next choice just because of it's huge attack value.

7. TonberryRx

TonberryRx Level 9

Thanks for the advice! I ended up going with Blades of Ultor (since I use him a lot) and the Bow of Andaria (I lucked into a second chunk) because you're right, it's hardcore.