Best 3* characters since recent changes?

Discussion in 'Character Discussions' started by StNick2261, Nov 30, 2015.

1. StNick2261

StNick2261 Level 7

I already have my favorite characters as 6* so I'm looking at other options for the 1*-3* option of Battleworld.

Luckily, my Throot was still only 3* so I'm keeping him there as he starts and ends most fights. I'm typically filling out the roster with Universal types, but when I lose, I'm typically losing to MODOK (in Spidoc uniform) or She-Hulk or Daisy.

What characters are typically strong early on? (before their 4-6* skills)

I welcome all responses, but I already have UniVision, Goliath, Yellow-Jacket, Green Goblin, Spiderman, Elsa Bloodstone, Capt America & War Machine as 6*.

2. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

Throot, Spidoc are the biggest problems for me. YJ, Spidey, Malekith also are pains, but they can be handled. Don't know about Spock yet, until NM fixes his exploding spider attack in BW. However, for me, usually the biggest problems are if the other team happens to end up with good type matchups against my team order.

3. StNick2261

StNick2261 Level 7

So I'm thinking of running this kind of team then:

Throot = HP + Heal
    Destroyer = DoT and a Stun (3sec)
    Malekith = Bind (3sec)
    Ronan = Fear (3sec)
    Daisy Johnson = Stun (3sec)

I have MODOK, but not his Spidoc uniform so I'm not sure if that's a huge problem (he has a 3sec stun and his uniform slows the enemy with each attack). He always seemed squishy to me and I'm worried Daisy/Malekith won't last too long in a fight either.

4. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

MODOK is useless, but Spidoc adds webbing and target avoidance with swing attack. His new skills chain nicely too. Can't say how many victories Spidoc pulled out for me in 3* BW. He's almost a poor man's GG. With similar strength teams, computer jumps out to early lead spamming skills, but have had many battles turn when they hit my 3-4 combo of Ronan and Spidoc. Wish I could throw Spock in my 3* team, but I already had him at 4*.

5. StNick2261

StNick2261 Level 7

So, I broke down and bought MODOK's Spidoc uniform and OMG it's night and day. My Throot / Spidoc combo start and finish most fights together.

Spock? Is that Dr Octopus' Spider uniform?

6. kdadi

kdadi Level 8

Yes