bazaar evolution

Discussion in 'General' started by charruas, Dec 17, 2013.

1. charruas

charruas Level 7

hi everyone.

i have saw the bazaar ricing up and down a few times since i begin to play this game and the last rice up hurt a lot of players that they quit to this game....

seems that BAZAAR is begining to came back to normal... what do u think about this?o_O

2. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

Great turnaround in the market, but as you said price inflation, ran off a large number of players. There is is not a low end market for new players either. I remember the days of trading up to Odin at 12 gh and being able to move up from there.

jaysee likes this.
  3. charruas

charruas Level 7

i remember that too bro there were good times, i remember that, if u get ope 400cc ghislandi u were a high player lol and now they r worthless.... damn i hate to see this awesome game going down...:(

EasternSpirits likes this.
  4. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

So I see I am level one, assuming since it is new account, but you are level five, what sets the level?

5. charruas

charruas Level 7

u have diferent rewards for being in the forum, being active, and all those kind of things, u will se it in the alert part or in help the rewards ;)

6. charruas

charruas Level 7

u get trophies that give u points and that rice ur lvl up ;)

7. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

Cool. Rewards make me feel so special. :.)

8. charruas

charruas Level 7

me too, why do u think im allready at lvl 10 lol i cant stop and its a great way to motivate ppl to be active :D

9. jaysee

jaysee Level 15

Rewards for forum activity? no....

But to discuss your original post, the rise and (recent) fall in the market was due in large part to them fixing a gh exploit and in general taking ghs out of gold chests. This now will drastically reduce the amount of ghs being introduced to the game, thus bringing down prices on the baaz. The reason it went up was because a shit-ton of them were being farmed (most likely via cheating/exploits).

To me, the sad part is that Dena's methods to combat cheating were/are very narrow-minded. First they moved all the good fams to paid pacts, then they removed tradable resources from gold chests. By no longer releasing good familiars in silver/copper pacts at a low pull chance, they significantly reduced the incentive for new/free players to keep playing (as Dad2Four mentioned). Now, to combat gold chest farming/exploits, these same players are even less compelled.

I used to really enjoy opening copper/silver pacts and seeing that FLASH on the 9th-10th pull, or reaching the end of a zone and crossing my fingers as my 3 gold chests opened. Now that thrill is gone because none of the rewards from this are really THAT valuable. I mean sure, they still have some value but nothing compared to what it was 6-8 months ago.

SilverSliver and callipygian like this.
  10. elvisbr

elvisbr Level 17

Add to the fix the fact the several top players (read tons of resources) were banned. Some players that were in only for the Profit also left the game, since its seems to be harder now to easy profit.

I agree with Jaysee, the move of all good fams to pacts are a bummer. I have over 2k in coins... I don;t want to open them just to get tons of Zizs... Artemisias and so on.... I loved the Flash thing... crossed my fingers for Ghis/Lanvall/Odin...

There is also too many fams introduced to quickly. And the power creep is crazy. Having no Ls is being a second Class citizen. Before, Lanvalls / Ghislandis / Odins would be up there. I don't see the point of fighting for a event prize, since its cheaper to buy them out. And also, why buy them out, if they are going to be outdated by the next pact.

Not to mention that the gap from beginner to top player is too wide. Hopefully, with the bans - resources + PvP fix.... it would be worth to play an event and enjoy it.

2 PvPs ago, the second last player got demoted with 21mi points... The 5th star is not worth all that resource burning, unless you have unlimited resources....

EasternSpirits and callipygian like this.
  11. callipygian

callipygian Level 5

I completely agree with jaysee and Elvisbr, the game has changed significantly in the few short years I've been playing, and rapid inflation and farming/cheating have severely messed up Blood Bros for us honest long-time fan's. I don't know what they'll be able to do to bring it back around. So far DeNa's response has been mediocre, and from what I've read, they still don't encrypt 100% of the traffic, so cheats and bots are still possible. For example, I'm confident there are bots watching the bazaar and sniping under-valued offers.

12. Gutsguts

Gutsguts Level 13

In the old days, free player can earn ghs by participating in events and get some decent Rs, such as Ira. Now, most of the event Rs worths less than 5 ghs. It is now just hopeless to get a L without paying.

13. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

I would love a nice good competion for an Ira/Gorlin/Adara level reward. Even Marraco would be a nice reward to fight for.

Gutsguts likes this.
  14. basajunkee

basajunkee Level 5

ice dragon for fire dragon for gh; used to be pretty simple...miss the old days of surfing the baz

15. charruas

charruas Level 7

more over if they take out gh from chest and only way to get them is buying pacts that make all the cheaters that have tons of gh be the KINGS OF THE GAME cause the prices wilol go down and they will hav more gh to buy everything.
    i think that DeNA should put on bazaar fams from them to get GH out of the market and then get a balance of the quantity of gh in market
    dont u think so?

16. xSick

xSick Level 9

Did they take out GH / HB from chest now?

17. charruas

charruas Level 7

hb a long time ago and gh lastlly, as much u can get from gold chest ghbloodbound

18. xSick

xSick Level 9

No wonder, nowadays never get a single GH or HB from it. lol

19. xSick

xSick Level 9

According to your post, there's a exploit recently causes the spike of bazaar?

20. Dad2Four

Dad2Four Level 11

Yes, it is now normalizing though. Dena fixed and forced a lot of gh burn, so prices looking more normal. Till the next exploit that is.