B10 giant Harpuzzle guide 5*

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Chrizzcrozz, Jan 17, 2015.

?

You like it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chrizzcrozz

Chrizzcrozz Level 4

Hi guys!

I think the guides are missing 1 really easy to get monster that just makes giant runs so easy and that's the wind harpu, Seal.
    I guy in the game chat told me to add my video here to show what I'm talking about.

Seal is just great in combination with slow (Shannon, Rakaja) with -30% attack gauge. And can gives 3dots at a very high chance without making a hit on the giant.. and it has attack debuff.

The stun and the -30% attack gauge aoe get you to the giant with ease, from there u need a little timing with receiving the hits from the giant. But in the video u will see it is not hard..

Bernard, Shannon, Rakaja, Seal, Seal.
    It's not auto yet but it is a great base team with a good working combination of skills that will get you trough a lot of maps. I think that maybe 3 harpus and no Bernard can be even better as no unit will be able to attack you at all but who needs 3 harpus.. :)

All are 5* and have runes no higher then lv9. Speed, acc and hp that's what it's about.

I'm mostly in channel 131 if you have questions.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. Darky

Darky Level 15

All 5*!! It's like new imp team, except its a lot sloooower (^^)

3. Chrizzcrozz

Chrizzcrozz Level 4

Ha! Yes. Well B10 is a lot harder/stronger now.
    But the succes rate of the new strategy is much higher and I don't need to get crazy crit+acc stats! :)
    This strategy will give u access to good runes fast. From there you might make some changes for a faster team ;)

To make the runs more easy just slow+stun the 2 crystals (stun=Seal,Seal,Rakaja) and put it on auto. Focussing the crystals first. Stop the auto when last monster is almost dead and just tap that monster so that the skills reset.

It can be done pretty fast once you start to figure out the attack order of Ur monsters.