Armon or Balios?

Discussion in 'Hello Hero' started by Showtime, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Showtime

Showtime Level 10

New player here. where should i start and I read something about guilds...

2. Showtime

Showtime Level 10

just got Striker Diego as a present on Balios.. it's a 6 star.. How good is he, and from the looks hes a tank?

3. Artrix

Artrix Level 32

He is aght, he might come handy in some situations due to his immune skill.

What did you get on Armon?

Also it is up to you to decided whether or not you want to stay on armon, if you are kind of new to the game I recommend you to start in balos since there will be not as much competitions as there is already in Armon, however, if you have a good team in armon and you can score good on raids then I don't see the point to start from 0 again >.<

Referring to guilds, you can join them after you have reached lv 5(I believe). When you join a guild every time you finish a battle you will earn GP(Guild points) and with these points the Master of the guild or CO-leaders can buy buffs.

Buffs may vary depending on the level of the guild, the higher the Lelvel the better the buff. It is important that everyone in the guild is active, otherwise the guild might not be able to keep up the buffs since they require a lot of guild points, also it is important that the master of the guild knows what kind of buffs are worth getting and at what moments, it is not good t=if the master of the guild or co leaders just buy buffs all the time because first you will be wasting all your guild points, and second you need guild points to level up your guild.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014