Are Queen and SCP next?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jdh7000, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Jdh7000

Jdh7000 Level 11

So I logged in this morning to find none other than a featured card pack with Queen and SCP being featured. Does that mean they will be awakened soon? Will this make the top tiers use politicians again?

2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

One word, konami.

Bull Pence, Space and Jdh7000 like this.
  3. Space

Space Level 37

hahahahahahahahaha

Probably not. given what we have seen I totally expect thire and ... IDK

or

LS/DS cody. I mean they suck sooo much that even awakened they won't see top line play. Although I have a legion mate that would be happy running 2 awaken front line LS CCC

not to mention since they are going out of order now I fully expect old JJB to be awakened soon. paired with what? I have no clue (maybe not paired with anything).

4. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

there's still GGLS and leia sniper, which were the counterparts to R2 and boba TRH. i would think that they'd swing back around to awaken these two before moving on to disrupting more sets.

but then again, its konami, so trying to apply logic here is about as useful as a locked 5* rancor.

5. Tr1bes

Tr1bes Level 35

As far as "top Tier" use them, I know some people that use them in PG14. The hardest thing, and the reason they fell out of the meta, is keeping them alive. Why have a booster that will die first time your golden god/Cad doesn't proc when you can have another Hux/DT or AHR. So, the new boost would be amazing, but, I don't think that stat increase would be great enough to help with their own limited survivability

6. Geof7609

Geof7609 Level 29

I don't know if going to the trouble of finding another 4 (or 8, or 16) Queen/SCP bases would really be worth the extra 3% skill buff they'd likely give (basing that estimate on Chewie HoK's skill going from 15% to 18% when he became Awakenable.) Personally, I'd be more excited if Mas & Bail become Awakenable & their skill goes from 10% to 15%.

By-Tor of Cygnus, MovOp and Space like this.
  7. Space

Space Level 37

It won't go to 15% more likely 12 % or .2 % per lvl past 40

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  8. GiantPenguinCavalier

to be fair, when queen/scp are awakened, they'll have more HP. so the stat increase to their defense might now be worth it, but the HP increase will help out in keeping them alive longer.

i think they bigger reason as to why their presence has decreased in PG13/14 is because of the newer boost cards that konami has released. before, you were still kind of forced to use scp/queen for their boosts as there werent really any alternatives, and using more snipers was a bit risky. but with cards like ggaok, maz, old hux, shaak ti TG, and krennic/jyn (to name a few), you now have more options to boost your cards outside of using queen/scp, and all of these cards can be awakened, so they already have higher defense and more hp. i think queen /scp will make a a noticeable comeback once theyre awakened and have the same amount of hp as all of the other current top boosting options.

9. Mastoraz

Mastoraz Level 26

Konami has gone way advance in who to awaken, and skipping tons of cards in the process. Then they go back and awaken a few they skipped, then they go way in further up the line to awaken others. Bottom line, we have absolutely no idea when and if any card is awakened now. Any logic went out the window not too long and this whole process, to be honest has become an absolute annoying feature that has lost its hype from last years Force Awaken movie, and its new Awakened feature. Now, honestly, just hurry up with the awakenings and get it done with and stop making it take years to finish them all. This is a mobile game, and chances are, mass majority of us wont even be here anymore by the time they finally reach the last old non awaken card to awaken.

My 2 cents

10. GiantPenguinCavalier

theyve awakened 2 sets in the past week, so maybe konami is starting to realize that we've all been extremely annoyed/frustrated for a very long time by the incredibly slow pace that they set when starting this endeavor. maybe their new years resolution is to speed up this process, and they decided to start it over the holidays.

or maybe they drank too much spiked eggnog on christmas and were too hungover the next day to care and let it happen.

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  11. TheBeard

TheBeard Level 24

These would make me so happy :D

And probably almost nobody else ;)

Edit: I even have enough clones to make my form awakened, in the unlikely event that ever happens!

skywlkr76 likes this.
  12. Hfalorthorrin

Hfalorthorrin Level 3

Looking at the trend by Kanomi I do not think they will awaken queen for quite some time. Their pattern as of recently during the month has been: 2 new 5* cards that are all ready awakened plus awakening one old 5*. Then their other trend has been what movies have been coming out to increase the desires of those cards.
    So we are looking at old rebel and empire cards being awakened first. I feel that Luke MoD has a high chance of being awakened very soon. That is out of any cards said in this thread. I don't know if that will actually happen.
    With that said when Queen will be awakened or any other card is truly unknown unless you are a Kanomi insider.
    As a PG14 player I am debating about taking queens out of my form now because they are getting chewed through like no tomorrow. Even with multiple C-3PO GG's. I would replace them with Ahsoka WP's and or Chewy aHR. But that has yet to happen because I need more of them.

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  13. hammy~the~hamsta

With 2 cad sks my politicians have no problem staying alive and boosting.

14. hammy~the~hamsta

Obi vc being awakened is pretty awesome. On the light side ive always liked vc, loto and mov.

Space likes this.
  15. GiantPenguinCavalier

except that of the last 8 cards that theyve awakened, only one had a rebel or empire type (old sid). the past 4 awakenings have all been republic type on the light side (R2, HOK, old mace, obi vc), and the DS cards have been all over the place type-wise (TRH, nute, old sid, EOR), but mostly from Ep 1-3. so if their plan is to awaken rebel/empire cards now to go along with the new rogue one cards, then konami is doing a very poor job of executing that.

most of the cards theyve awakened thus far have appeared in ROTB often, so i think you'll see that they'll prioritize the awakening of these cards, and every now and then give us an awakening that is much more beneficial like they recently did with old mace/old sid.

Jdh7000 and hammy~the~hamsta like this.
  16. deglingo

deglingo Level 21

Waiting for Leia. Traded 2 emax but still 8 emax on stock.