Archer build(help))

Discussion in 'Armed Heroes' started by Elite jaden, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Elite jaden

Elite jaden Level 2

This is my 3th archer..I need their perfect skill build(active)(passive

2. Touchkill

Touchkill Guest

Pvp
    Passive : archery 10, last passive 3,0,7,0
    Active : 4 last skill 10

IG : Touchkill from war of king

3. Keefie

Keefie Level 4

If your still looking for a good archer build let me know! Im slowly leveling and maxing an archer and I love her! Ive gotten quite good with her and I have picked up a lot from the pros on my server4 pertaining to Archer wisdom!

4. kurt01

kurt01 Guest

what's your build? and what's your lvl.. im lvl 51.. i need a good build for better dph.. thanks

5. Keefie

Keefie Level 4

ive finished my guide and I want to post it here but it wont let me copy and paste it because there are pictures in it. I think I need to past it piece by piece and put the pictures in one at a time. which will be time consuming. (not that making the guide wasn't time consuming on its own xD). im still trying to post it up ive got one more idea! the only thing I haven't put into my guide is the builds and a few of the Daily events and such. still to come but ive started losing interest in the game. the server I live on has a spoiled lil brat (hes actually a 30+ year old) with rich parents and he has spent around 300k irl money on this game and bought him and his (goon Squad) full purple which kinda makes the game unfair. Its around 600$ for 1 purple Equipment. he is the only person vip14. as you could imagine he is invincible and his squad is pretty much the same. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT IN THIS GAME YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU SPEND ON IT! IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SPEND AROUND 3000$ TO GET ONE CHARACTER TO FULL PURPLE ARMOR THEN YOU WILL NEVER STAND UP TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SIGNIFICANTLY WEALTHIER THAN YOU!

FROM THE LOOKS OF IT PEOPLE IM GOING BACK TO WORLD OF WARCRAFT WERE I ALREADY HAVE MY CHARACTERS MAXED AND IN 660 PVP GEAR.

I WILL STILL POST THE GUIDE OR WHAT I HAVE OF IT . GOOD LUCK TO THOSEOF YOU WHO STAY.

6. ♤twisted♤

♤twisted♤ Level 5

But where's the guide for archer build?

7. Chanze

Chanze Guest

Build your own.

Wok top archer

8. Leobreaker1812

Leobreaker1812 Level 2

Who cares about the pictures just simplify your guide. Make it easier based on other guides.

9. Axeman

Axeman Level 3

I do ;) ;P