Any News on New Star Wars Games?

Discussion in 'General' started by hammy~the~hamsta, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Relevant video to the topic

skywlkr76 and Hu Chi like this.
  2. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

He makes a good point. And it really is something that effects any mobile gaming (especially licensed games) right now. Some games make really good, long runs (no comment on quality of star wars commanders, but it lasted a long time). But others will last for maybe 3 years and then just close and everything is gone. A lot of this is because these monetized games rely on pvp to really pull in the dough. As someone who really doesn't even care for pvp, thats disappointing. I know one game that I have played forever (MLB 9 Innings 2011) is still near and dear to me because despite the lack of updates, it is still completely accessible through apk downloads. Any of these other games you can no longer even open once they shut down. Whats the point? I can never spend money on something that might disappear suddenly.

As mobile devices become more and more commonplace in this world we need to start seeing some developers respect them as an actual platform. The hardware is there. Its time developers, especially leading franchises such as Star Wars, start treating mobile devices as a real platform for quality games.

Hu Chi and Darth Glaxus like this.
  3. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Cant wait for Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga. Maybe we will get a good Lego Star Wars mobile game?

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  4. osver

osver Level 52

I haven't missed SW:GOH since I stopped playing back in early October.

I did install Disney Sorcerer's Arena, as that came out today. We'll see if I stick with it or not. I haven't made it too far in it yet, and I'm not sure how much I want to get into another collecting game after 5+ months away from daily grinding.

5. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

I'm trying it out too. I will say this, the graphics are 100% better than SW:GOH

Darth Glaxus and osver like this.
  6. osver

osver Level 52

My whole family, kids included, are trying this one out. 6 of us are playing.

One of my kids created our club (their version of guilds or legions), and named our club "fun".

7. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Sounds like family fun

skywlkr76 and osver like this.