Answering questions regarding Super Battle Tactics

Discussion in 'Super Battle Tactics' started by Jewmangi, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

The chat in game can be very poor at times and I can see it being hard to get answered questions or even asking for quick tips. As of right now I am a 1900 - 2000 rated player ask me anything. I will answer promptly and give full on reasons to my opinions.

ozythegrey likes this.
  2. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

3. I have been playing this game from the beginning but can't find any decent rules. I was ranked 2000 before this current competition but have lost quite a few battles because at the end of the first round my tanks get hit with a 3 point loss and the second round a 6 point loss and after the third round and a 9 point loss I am stuffed. I have taken out all the tanks with abilities in the first round and still this happens. What am I missing. Please help.

4. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

They are using the ability that napalms you for 3 damage every turn it's a player ability. I forget the name of it I think it is firebomb. It lingers every turn and stacks

5. 000fgeneral

000fgeneral Guest

How do you create a club of your own? Been trying a few days and cant figure it out...

6. ozythegrey

ozythegrey Level 2

I have a few questions. I am 1400.
    What does the color of the shell ,shield, tires etc mean? The buff First Strike: how does it work, and why use it as it is star and don't do any damage? Lastly, I am not sure how rail guns work and why use it.

7. JevrenTheBadDev

JevrenTheBadDev Level 1

Hey so I know this game is dead but now that I'm older and I sort of know what I'm doing, I want to bring the game back. Privately anyways. I'm trying to make a private server for my use only but I can't figure out what the default port for this game is. Anyone know? I've been on a wild goose chase so far and didn't think about looking for the old forums site until now