And that’s the end

Discussion in 'General' started by Alexbuildit, Feb 21, 2018.

1. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

WELL, their math doesnt add up. how do you get a one-time 8k discount when exchanging for the first time with a new regular price of 5k?

when was the last DnD? i hope they bring it back one more time so i can take advantage of all of these extra hangar spaces i'll have.

goddammit, we're missing out on another vader? why couldnt you let me live in blissful ignorance, konami?

card art looks pretty dope for vader and fulcrum though. not so much for wampa or ezra...

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  2. osver

osver Level 52

Wampa!

skywlkr76 likes this.
  3. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

Wampa looks like its arms are way too big. I don't remember it having longer arms than legs.
    Ezra looks absolutely dismal.
    Vader and ahsoka look nice, as you said.

Last DnD was novemberish iirc. Shortly after your crew merged with us.
    Presumably they just got lazy (cuz who really cares at this point) and didn't change the discount text to match the new prices.
    These rewards would be pretty cool if the game was going on... but as it is they are entirely worthless. Not gonna help anyone hit pg14. Not gonna help anyone hit pg13 for the most part.
    At this point, amassing anything besides high tier wealth isn't gonna help a lot of the people who stuck around after law finished. (especially not extra binder or hangar space... I mean who cares... I'm selling half the stuff i was hoarding anyway because of the low probability i use it.
    We would much rather have fun events with the old rewards (at least I would!) than the crappy tap tap tap events with semi good rewards.

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  4. Gallandro

Gallandro Level 32

'Another Vader' is the new name of my Prog Metal band.

5. GiantPenguinCavalier

only rewards i care about are nute tickets and unlockers (and remotes). everything else is honestly pretty uesless to me at this point. im going to continue playing rotb after snoke disappears, but only to earn more AP so i can increase my chances of pulling more snoke (but actually ending up with more old jabba)

skywlkr76 likes this.
  6. hammy~the~hamsta

Fixed.

7. hammy~the~hamsta

Snoke and luke don't drop from packs. Only rotb. And luke is pretty dismal. At least he doesn't look good at first glance. Snoke might be better.
    So far, 4 out of 5 5* I've pulled were sold on the spot in order to save me having to sell all the 3* on another screen. They were old chewie, old maul, dengar, and vader moe. I kept a vader du.

8. GiantPenguinCavalier

dammit i mustve misread something. well i guess im playing to get more AP for more old jabba then.

i glanced at lukes skill, looks like another c3gg, but with the ability to come back (less all prep skill boosts) after he's defeated once. so thats not bad; stats are low but maybe his skill can compensate for that. he might actually possibly be a decent cad shield.

9. osver

osver Level 52

I hope you meant to type Porg Metal Band.

EDIT: Damn it, @hammy~the~hamsta beat me to that joke.

10. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 41

They finally release Old Fart Luke, and I can only get him from a ROTB event with shitty drop rates.

At least I have the personal one from logging in this morning.

osver and hammy~the~hamsta like this.
  11. hammy~the~hamsta

My guess is he will be the "reward" that they keep dropping at us until the 23rd. By the end you will probably be drowning in them.

12. osver

osver Level 52

I pulled 60K AP. Got four 4*s, and no 5*s. Sold everything for ~60 remotes I don't need anymore. Woooo what a festival this is!

13. osver

osver Level 52

Make that 120K AP pulled, to get 6 four star cards. Best I drew was a Datoo.

skywlkr76 likes this.
  14. hammy~the~hamsta

At least it took less time than drawing 120k in ap in swgoh. Lol

skywlkr76 likes this.
  15. J-Beds

J-Beds Level 14

I like that Konami actually upgraded the event rewards. They could easily have put the game on autopilot for the last 2 months. Do we all really want to play ROTB? No. But at least they’re making good cards more accessible at the end. I wish they had awakened everything today, though

jonathanamandap and TomJetland like this.
  16. GiantPenguinCavalier

hey thats a good draw! its not as if we arent drowning in those already from past rogue intruders events

skywlkr76 likes this.
  17. osver

osver Level 52

As for ROTB, there's only one card I'm interested in these last weeks... I wanted to build a Vent BB. But it's not offered in the ROTB, so I'm not going to bother with ROTB. Even if I get other cards from ROTB, I'm not going to venture into the dead game trade wastelands.

skywlkr76 likes this.
  18. osver

osver Level 52

OH STOP THE PRESSES!

Watto's junkyard is offering a Dragonboat for only 50 Poopy coins!!!

The final payoff is here!

19. Archus Monk

Archus Monk Level 35

I don't understand. If they are going to increase the cost of the guaranteed AP pull, why not guarantee a 5*? The game is ending. We don't need 10 guaranteed 3*. At least with one guaranteed 5* we might get something useful (though probably not). I mean the odds are that you're going to get one of the crappy boosted ones anyways. 120k AP would net you 12 5*, most of which would be 1k FP cards. They should have left in the option of 2k for 1 guaranteed 3* for those of us who'd rather have 60 pulls for 120k, than 12 pulls.

20. roadburn12

roadburn12 Level 34

Heard the news of the game going under and figured id come pay my respects to the game that made me quite a lot of friend!

you will be missed SWFC

binary flotsam likes this.