[Advisory] Server Maintenance - April 20, 22:00 PST (April 20, 23:00 PDT)

Discussion in 'General' started by Chig, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Cyrix

Cyrix Level 30

I'm getting the infinite angel Idol on Azurai too. Is there a special condition to fulfill to ko him? Or is it a bug? Run him down more than 5 times already.

Gudhix likes this.
  2. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

For Azurai, he does a scripted set of attacks after getting to around 25% or so. At that point, you need to whittle down his health to low, but don't kill him. Once there's a longer dialogue of prepping up for an attack (it has like 2 lines or so), then kill him on that turn, or use a 100% mitigation UBB. He'll lose his angel idol buff right before his ultimate attack, giving you 1 turn to kill him. 75% UBB mitigation + 50% BB/SBB mitigation will not save you from the ultimate attack - it must be 100% (the damage is still insane).

I'm looking for advice for the 10 turn kill achievement. Maybe Selena + Avani's +hit count and go to town on the boss? Killing his pylons = instawipe.

Cyrix likes this.
  3. Gudhix

Gudhix Level 56

just dont kill him until he wipes off his angel idol (which is about 5 turns after 30% threshold). kill him when he wipes it. rule of killing :p

4. Admiral Kappa

Admiral Kappa Level 29

High Inquisitor can be easilly OTKed with Eze UBB

5. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

I'm gonna try Avant/Eze/Charla/Allanon/Nymai+Avani to OHKO them; how should I BB them?

EDIT: Nevermind, 2 turn KO, using the first turn to use Charla SBB and Nyami SBB so the 2nd round hit even harder.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  6. Admiral Kappa

Admiral Kappa Level 29

tl;dr version

gimmick: The Eneroth batch unit is pretty much a "free unit' instead of a burden this time around. in particular Mikael/Korzan on the right side and Nyami on the left side kinda breaks the run

left side: Very vulnerable to OTK because they give you Avani and Nyami. Fit in an optimal nuking set up with Light and Dark Elemental buff. i think Grahdens, Eze Leader, Allanon, Nyami, Avani, Vargas should work
    Note that you need to take the right path instead of the left path for Allanon to join your squad

Right side: They give you Mikael(mitigator), Haile(ADR BB mod) and Korzan(ATK buff + Critical buff), which is a pretty complete set. You need HoT to deal with Korzan pops. Mikael Guard buff does some work against the 6 turn stalling

Korzan pops: Use Korzan BB and watch him melt
    chip him until around 20/15% where he had something along the lines of 'this is enough, lets end this'. Stall 6 turns while doing some damage. He will DoT you and does some weak normal attacks and AoE.
    At turn 6 he buffwipe himself
    note that 2 turn after buffwipe, he had a nuke that will kill off most squad, so make sure you can kill him right after the buffwipe

Ezra: Kinda tricky because of the singular Buffwipe, but kinda easy once you know her weak spot
    Ezra will begin the rule by buffwiping, including the first turn
    100% Anti BB - This means your damage output is naturally higher through SBB spamming. At this part ezra will use Precise strike which is an ST buffwipe and does mostly ST damage. A well equipped squad can handle this
    505 Anti sbb - Korzan and Haile's best buff is BB. Mikael BB still mitigates. ezra stop using Prescise strike
    10% Anti UBB - Play as normal. She's near dead anyway

If you broke the rule during 50%, Ezra would buffwipe and use Quick Vengeance which killed your unit one by one. Broking the rule during 100% only do buffwipe and single target kill for that turn.

Unit reccomendation
    6 heroes - Self explanatory since they are like the best unit in the game.

Grahdens - Only boss that isn't vulnerable to L/D buff is Korzan pops, and Korzan pops rides dragon which automatically turns him into a joke

Hitcount UBB - kinda useful against Ezra since theres no "anti normal attack". In particular Selena is the most useful for her HoT, while Zephyr is notable since he's one of few OD booster that can charge on bb and sbb. Avani is kinda solid because she doubles as Spark buffer, but Eze exist

mitigator - i think its notable that you don't really need mitigator for this GQ. Left side can be OTK, and the right side gives you Mikael after a pretty easy mini boss

Status Cleanser - For some reason the boss can break through status immunity(i used Lance, just in case i'm wrong on his kit). Theres no curse, but all 3 of the boss had Paralyze
    Note that the boss tend to show some Leader skill lock animation that i haven't bothered checking up on, so just bring a status cleanser instead of being lazy and use Mikael Leader skill or something

7. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Got the sphere, very good reward.
    Pretty sure Lance only cures...

Zenn and HPX like this.
  8. Admiral Kappa

Admiral Kappa Level 29

And that confirms it lol

9. Deathmax

Deathmax Level 23

What, no love for time stop, sphere disable, turn skip, and evasion debuffs/buffs?

HPX and OkamiFury like this.
  10. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Those can't be real... I seen Xerte talk about some more mechanic/buffs on Reddit earlier so I feel like you're telling the truth
    CktBdsP.png

Also evasion would be a cool one, was wondering why that isn't a thing yet.

More atk is better chance to hit and more Rec would be a better chance to evade or just make Rec basically have a better chance to evade and ignore chance to hit.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Zenn and HPX like this.
  11. Deathmax

Deathmax Level 23

capture(370).png
    Sup?

Gudhix, HPX and OkamiFury like this.
  12. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Zenn and HPX like this.
  13. Talukita

Talukita Moderator

Medals:
    I'm kinda sure there is a reason why sphere disable won't ever appear in the game

Since mostly sphere is the few things that can set apart whales with normal players. What? You spend xxxxx gems to get that Heaven's Edge? Nope they are gone now.

Like LS lock alone already causes JP community rage to the point that Alim doesn't dare to put it in anymore (yes it is still there but usually with heavy conditions instead of being like Zevalhua where she just locks you anyway). Now imagine the rage against sphere lock...

Then again it's Gumi so who knows

OkamiFury likes this.
  14. OkamiFury

OkamiFury Level 60

Medals:
    Yea, from what I heard there a lot of buffs/debuffs in the game files but usually just sit there, for example: EU's double BB/SBB buff, we have it in the files too along with JP and whatever else version, so if JP doesn't ever use it, someone else will most likely.

Zenn likes this.
  15. Cyrix

Cyrix Level 30

Managed to clear the Eneroth Grand Quest. I must say that I went in blindly with a sub standard squad and had to retry a few times to beat the Inquisitor under ten rounds. I don't see any fix pattern to his attacks. Sometimes he will cast AOE with status inflictions, sometimes he has defenses buff on ... sometimes not(I don't pay attention to his dialogs). I went in and brute force attack... attacking with SBB or BB it any units have it. So I had to retry a few rounds to get lucky.

Having Seto in my squad also helps especially at the last <25% hp of the inquisitor hp, he is able to wipe your party. I am lucky that the last try I have three units alived because of Seto LS. I revived the other three and fujin Avani for her 2x normal attack. I prayed hard and SBB Avani and normal attack with the other party. Boom... sigh of relieve.

The Defense piercing sphere "Bond of Rih'alnase" is pretty good. 20% boost to all parameters, 5% damage reduction(I assume it is 100% proc), 50% boost to atk and def when BB is full.

Go get it!

Edit: I just read the wikia on the Inquisitor. He does has a fixed pattern. Here is the link to it:
    http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/GQ:Eneroth
    Anyway, it is fun to try without guides. Furthermore the retry is unlimited with no Gem required.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  16. kramerica222

kramerica222 Level 24

I liked the Ezra battle and the dragon battle. The latter required some damage control, and the no BB or SBB or UBB was a new thing.

I only got annoyed at the inquisitor battle due to trying to 10 turn kill it. Without it, the focus on single target damage and not just SBB spam all day every day was alright.

17. AlexA

AlexA Level 51

If they hadn't put 10X, I shouldn't have pulled.

Zenn likes this.
  18. Quang3011

Quang3011 Level 12

It's just they even up the ground for all players. Like CA for example, no sphere completely even up the gap between F2Pers and whales (the only difference is who devoted more to the game). Colo slowly became whale wars all because of 1 thing: they allow u to have spheres. So basically the higher ups just gone pingu Dolk/Mifune and rekt everything on site.

JPBF needs the whales to back them up since they cant just giving gems for no effort without whales. GLBF isnt have this problem since their playerbase are bigger and a lot of players is willing to spend a few bucks for a good bundles.

19. andeee

andeee Level 35

it's only for a short period of time like only for 1-3 turns i think that will be a + challenge unless it's a perma sphere lock i'm sure people will rage

20. Chig

Chig Level 52

So what's the story with the new batch and their tinted eyes?

Zenn likes this.