A little Guide for making gold

Discussion in 'Guides' started by TeejTJ, Feb 19, 2015.

1. TeejTJ

TeejTJ Level 7

Medals:
    This is another way for the crusaders to make more gold than the usual 1-6 hard grinding.

Rejecting the honor quests and hope for 2 new quests to be in the same map.
    For example, Clear volcano stage- hard (6700 reward gold) and Kill the dark dragon - hard (7500 reward gold). So by beating the stage for killing the dark dragon 10 times, you have completed 2 quests and get yourself 14200.

I'm not saying it's the best way to make gold, but it does help with leveling up your heroes much faster.

Erathul likes this.
  2. Kappaco

Kappaco Level 6

The best way to farm is, Gold per Meat wise:

1. (275 gpm) 1-4 or 1-5 normal if you're willing to grind 1 meat at a time

2. (250 gpm) With any pair of repeat gold quests OR 1-6 hard with the forest hard quest.

3. (210 gpm) 4-24 hard with quest and added benefit of 5* bread chance

4. (180 gpm) 1-6 hard, no addition quest required and minimal attention

5. (140 gpm) 4-24 hard, no addition quest required.

3. TeejTJ

TeejTJ Level 7

Medals:
    @Kappaco thx for the additional info. So on top of what you make for the stage GPM, you can get extra 10k of gold if you do 2 missions at the same time

4. nkaine7

nkaine7 Level 6

I think that the Best choice it is to complete forest and volcano mission (If you can both quest from a same stage, it is even better (for example: 2 forest).
    Why forest or volcano?
    Volcano (final Boss or dragón) for a minimal chance to get 1-5 weapons and breads (5 only in the final Boss) , so you will get always 2-3 treasures when you kill the Boss. In addition to a very good experience.

Why forest? Because you Need about 5-6 meats by mission. So If you have a 51+ level , you will have 60 meats, so 10x6 meats = 60 meats= about 5000 gold for complete kill the dark Golem mission, plus the money got while you complete the mission. You can get 1-4 weapon or bread in the Golem Boss.
    I try to do always these mission, If I can not, I will play another mission to get gold. But If you can both mission from a same stage, it is the Best choice.

5. King-Boss

King-Boss Guest

Please let me clarify something for everyone...1-4, 1-6 is NOT the best way to make gold in my opinion..by far! maybe with quests you can do sure...but when you account the sheer amount of time it takes to grind that much meat down...it gets ridiculous and almost impossible to do without dedicating EVERY waking second to the game!

HERE is a MUCH easier and faster way to grind for gold! Granted it requires having a good team and you can't just let the game run and sit back and watch..you do have to participate in the battle but it is worth it.

Level 4-24 HARD mode! is a golden goose egg!

Let's do some figuring up here...

ok..on stage 1-4,1-6. you get around 150 gold up to 200 gold per battle IF and only IF you get a chest from the board containing gold! without that extra chest you only reap about 80-100 gold tops. i've grinded that board with 300 meat..and most chests i've ever gotten was 2 and it was not double gold chests was always 1 gold chest and like 1 bread chest.

NOOOOOWWW let's look at 4-24 HARD mode.

it costs 10 meat per battle BUT you're GUARANTEED to get at LEAST 3 bonus chests and 95% of the time it'll always be 4 chests and other 5% will be 5 chests. normally you'll get 2 gold chests, 1 bread/weapon and a nest of beast ticket. sometimes it varies but out of spending over 1,000 meat on this stage i figured up the percentages of what i'd gotten from each run and around 82% i got 2 gold chests, 1 bread, and 1 nest of beast ticket, about 8% 1 gold chest, 1 bread, 1 weapon and remaining percentages was i got 5 chests which always gave me 2 OR 3 gold chests 1 bread and 1 ticket.

now...let's figure this up..granted if you add up the gold alone..you normally average around 150-180 gold per meat BUUUUT here's where the kicker comes into play...if you're grinding for gold...then every bread you get or weapon you get...SELL IT! you'll end up with an extra 110-500+ gold normally per battle and when added up i've noticed it usually averages out to around total gold per battle to be around 2,000-2,400. and when figure it up since it costs 10 meat per battle..that equals up to around 200-240 gold per meat used! sooo..not only are you using your meat up faster so you're spending less time grinding BUT you're also gaining MORE gold in the long run as well! and also to boot..the extra nest of beast tickets you receive add up...and once u get 8-10 tickets you can fight in the nest stages and get another 1200 gold-1500 gold(8 ticket boards) up to 2000-2500 gold(10 ticket stages) extra! soo...when you add all of this together...it makes a LOT more common sense to grind out stage 4-24 ALLLLL the time instead of 1-4 or 1-6. you grind faster, get more chests which = more gold and then get bonuses as well such as higher tiered weapons and breads that you can either sell for alot of extra gold or use or salvage for iron and also to boot you normally get free nest of beast tickets from the stage as well! ANNNND if that wasn't enough! you ALSO sometimes receive berries as well!

soooo....anybody in their right minds would choose to raid 4-24 hard mode over 1-4 or 1-6 anyday of the week..and anybody that says otherwise is either a newb trying to make themselves look cool by offering "advice" or is just plain ignorant OR they're not adding the bonuses in the equation and only thinking solely about gold received from the board.