A horribly fun game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Invadersir, Nov 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Granted, however you are given the same Experimental pills that @TPW was given to deal with the cold, and you both turned into wold/cow hybrids. However @Darth Glaxus you got the bad end of the deal (literally) as you are got the rear hald of both the cow and the wolf fused together and now all you can do is poop.
    [​IMG]

I wish I could unretire or not miss SWFC so much.

2. TPW

TPW Level 54

I can't see the image unless I click the reply button on your post.

Anyway: Wish granted but you're now a slave in the service of Sentinel One, the team of SWFCScamguide. Good job, you're no longer welcome here :D

I wish for the television programme "keeping up with the Kardashians" to be replaced with this. Seriously, put this on television:

Han-the-man likes this.
  3. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Ouch now that is a corruption that makes me feel dirty. *hides in dark room to rethink my life*

Granted, all Kardashian based entertainment is instantly swapped by 'Kitties Playing' which is an instant global phenomenon, and unlike any other TV show is soon broadcast 24/7 live, and is highly addictive viewing. Which whilst at a first glance is obviously not great for society, as people stop going to work and just veggitate in front of their TV sets endlessly. No one saw the true plan of the cats, which was of course world domination. Without any resistance to fight against the cats, they soon captured all major national capitals and took over all governments, the UN, Nato etc.
    All was lost until one brave soul managed to escape all of the cutness, the saviour of humanity was no other than @hammy~the~hamsta himself, who whilst in hiding after previous battles, had managed to rebuild his Hamster army, whilst they were at a horrible disadvantage because of fighting cats, their leader was truely insparational and a tactical genius. Many years of fighting ensued, with heavy losses on both sides, as well as civilians. The war finally entered a final and decissive battle in the vast American agricultural plains (which at this point were total decilate, thus giving a huge wide open area necessary for this story) somewhere around where Nebraska and Colarado used to be. The Hamsters were still hugely disadvantaged against the cats, and their most effective vehicle in this battle was the speeder ball, equipt with a rudementory harpoon like weapon. Which was highly effective against the slower AT-AFT walkers of the cats. Whilst the battle was going on the courageous @hammy~the~hamsta lead a small task force to eliminate the cat high command and bring an end to the hamster-feline war. Unfortunately for humanity his speeder ball carrying all of his best soldiers and himself were killed when a random meteor collided with Earths atmosphere and broke into several large pieces, one of which collided with the speeder and once the Hamsters discovered their leader was gone they were soon routed and all was lost for humanity and hamsterkind.

I wish that I wasn't so allergic to animals as my wife and I will be getting 2 kittens in a few weeks and I think I might actually destroy my liver and/or kidneys taking antihistamines :/

Darth Glaxus, Frederick Smith and TPW like this.
  4. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Granted but you are allergic to everything else.

I wish @Han-the-man was terrible at making good responses to wishes and was terrible at making wishes.

Frederick Smith and Han-the-man like this.
  5. Frederick Smith

Frederick Smith Level 16

Granted, but we all suffer because that post he made earlier just completely made my day (and many other's days I am sure).

I wish that my professor was less boring.

Han-the-man likes this.
  6. TPW

TPW Level 54

Granted, but his lectures now include terrifying and life-threatening physics experiments that you now have to take part of every time.

[​IMG]

I wish I could fly an actual Jedi Starfighter (EP 3 version).

7. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

Granted. But you can never seem to do anything cool because PHYSICS doesn't allow you to.

(I haven't been on in a while, sheesh)

I wish that I could see all the world's mysteries

8. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Granted, you wake up after the best night's sleep ever, and after a couple of seconds you realise that you now know things that you never previously knew, or in actual fact had ever even contemplated before. The meaning of life, easy it's 42. What's at the deepest point of the ocean, easy Atlantis. anything you think about you just know exactly what everything and understand how everything works, and why everything exists and ultimately who/what created everything.
    Whilst all of this information is great and you are already planning on how to help humanity transcend beyond the primitive warmongering and ignorant species that we have allowed ourselves to be, and end poverty, war, famine and disease but most of all traverse the stars and release humanity from the confines of Earth.
    However, all of the information you have suddenly acquired has far exceeded the 10% or so of the brain that we use as human, which in itself is not an issue, but the information even exceeded the entirety of your total brain, so to compensate your brain expands rapidly, causing massive haemorrhages and all of the new brain matter to be destroyed by your skull, but your brain is still trying to expand to cope, and soon the internal pressure builds up so high that your whole head explodes. Your brain itself continues on and soon bigger than the island nation of Fiji , and you still understand everything, but can no longer communicate, even your brain (which is now all you are) cannot find a way to communicate to anyone else in order for you to have a new body built so that you can help humanity.
    Humanity of course are scared of this humongous floating brain, and despite earths greatest thinkers and scientists and humanitarians trying to preserve and study this brain, world leaders are pressured by their populations to act. They decide that the only way to destroy the brain without accidently causing a world war is to launch it into space and let it no longer be a danger to earth. It takes a few weeks for all of this to happen and all the while you continue to grow (albeit at a significantly slower rate than the initial growth) , which changes the physics involved to launch you into space. Once you have finally been launched taking the entire fleet of Russian Soyuz rockets, but despite initial success your mass had grown far more than had been calculated for and despite breaching the Thermosphere the rockets veer off course and straight into a satellite. The resulting explosion wiping out all of the other rockets and causes you to hurtle back to earth with such force that you cause not only an extinction level disaster but you split the Earth’s crust and expose the mantel and core of Earth, luckily all of life on Earth had already been wiped out from the impact and consequential tsunami's, earthquakes and dust clouds which blotted out the sun for the remaining days of Earth. Because once the interior of the Earth had started to become the exterior the split in the Earth just continued to grow until not even Gravity could hold the earth together and it separated into two pieces which floated away from each other, one piece being pulled into the sun and the other into the far reaches of the Solar system.

I wish that I was a better cook.

Frederick Smith and Darth Glaxus like this.
  9. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Granted but you never have any good ingredients to cook with.

I wish everyone’s favorite Star Wars character was Jar Jar.

Frederick Smith likes this.
  10. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Granted, but that wish cannot be corrupted, as it is already the most evil wish in this entire thread (and most of my corruptions have involved mass genocide and the destruction of both Earth and the entirety of humanity)

I wish that I could take all you guys who have been playing this game out for a drink, you're all awesome.

Frederick Smith and Darth Glaxus like this.
  11. TPW

TPW Level 54

Granted, we all go for a drink.

But then another.
    And another.
    And another.

We wake up in a post-apocalyptic world, just outside a city which has been destroyed by a Hydrogen bomb. We see a newspaper with the headline "idiot mobile gamers dare Trump and Kim Jong-un in a nuclear war after a few drinks too many".

Oops :D

I wish I could teleport so I don't have to walk through the (leftover of the) storm for my shopping.

Frederick Smith and Han-the-man like this.
  12. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Totally amazing, and yes I believe between all of us and a few too many drinks we could well end up daring Trump and Kim Jong-un into a nuclear war.

Granted, but whilst trying out your new new teleporting ability, you are a bit over excited and teleport 5 meters further than you intended and end up teleporting straight inside a brick wall, killing you instantly. On the bright side you have no more storm Ophelia to worry about :) ***I'm pretty sure you have said you are in the UK before***

I wish that I could have a plate of pancakes with some fruit right now.

Frederick Smith likes this.
  13. Rean411

Rean411 Level 15

Wish granted but the fruit is is rotten and the yeast from the pancakes makes you blow up like a balloon.you intend to use your new found powers as ballon boy to save the world but end up pricking your finger on a needle and flying into outer space.

I wish that i had muscles like Chris Evans.

14. Han-the-man

Han-the-man Level 16

Granted, but I feel like a cheat for this one.
    You now have muscles and even the physique of Chris Evans...the former channel 4 presenter of 'The big Breakfast', former BBC presenter of 'Top Gear' and ex-husband of Billie Piper, and for good measure you also got his signature ginger hair.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Evans_(presenter)

I wish that I hadn't seen the trailer for The Last Jedi when I went and saw Thor Ragnarok last night :(

Darth Glaxus likes this.
  15. Darth Glaxus

Darth Glaxus Level 31

Granted but you saw the end of the Last Jedi instead

I wish I had some french fries and/or tacos rn

16. TPW

TPW Level 54

Granted but the fries are severely undercooked.

I wish I had rocket boosted skates.

There's another Criss Evans apart from this one?

17. Rean411

Rean411 Level 15

Well played

18. Invadersir

Invadersir Level 20

Granted, But you can only have them at Christmas... Not this Christmas, but the next one.... but not that Christmas, but the next one... and so on and so forth.

I wish I could have gotten Napoleon Total War while it was on sale.

19. Xplosive

Xplosive Level 5

Granted, but every time you try to start the game it freezes at the opening title screen, and every copy you exchange it for does the same thing, until the store doesn't let you exchange it anymore and you have to contact the publishing company, who does nothing to help you except offer you free additional content you will never be able to play.

I wish i would've actually tried in school instead of sleep all day...

20. Tacka10

Tacka10 Level 4

Granted... but you have no social life and end up living in your mother’s basement.

I wish that people would join my legion
    (Player ID 281-578-455)
    ;)