7 sister skill.. question!

Discussion in 'General' started by da0ne, Apr 20, 2017.

1. da0ne

da0ne Level 15

If I read is skill correctly, if she is in the back of hmb or sid dic.. she'll attack all 3 card that those card attack when the skill go on ( in the same thinking 4 attack behind a ggsl)?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 43

Yes. her skill says that she will inflict additional attacks onto the enemy unit that the card in front of her attacks (equal to the number of normal, non-skill, non-superlaser attacks). since it doesnt specify that this doesnt apply to sweep or pierce attacks, she will inflict additional attacks onto the 3 cards that the card in front of her targets. i did a quick test with a 7th sis behind an hmb, and when her skill activated, she did her normal attack, and then inflicted an additional attack onto each of the 3 cards in that same column.

she won't work behind GGLS though, as the card in front of her needs to be empire type for her to inflict those additional attacks. behind GGLS, only the first portion of her skill would activate upon proc (boost to her ATK and ACC).

ScottP likes this.
  3. da0ne

da0ne Level 15

Cool thanks thanks for the answer

4. Andyy

Andyy Level 14

So I guess have a column like this would mean Inquisitor will make Vader MB attack his 3x targets twice and 7th Sister will also attack those targets as many times? If that is the case that could be quite fun if you get their attack power up

upload_2017-4-21_20-0-25.png

GiantPenguinCavalier and da0ne like this.
  5. GiantPenguinCavalier

yup, because GI is giving HMB an extra normal attack, so if 7th sis also proc'd that same turn, then she'd would inflict attacks as many times as HMB would (2 times) to each target in that column. this would also be in addition to her normal attack, so she'd actually be attacking the front row card three times.

6. dfscott

dfscott Level 10

I thought it was shown in testing that 7th sister will not attack additional times though?

7. GiantPenguinCavalier

i've already said i put a 7th sis behind an HMB myself, and saw in the battle logs that she attacked the other two cards in that column, which she normally wouldnt do in her normal attack.

she will not inflict additional attacks for skill attacks. so like when DT procs and hits the whole column, his normal attack is hitting the front card, and his skill is allows him to hit the rest. in this case, 7th sis will only hit the front card. HMB's normal attack is his pierce attack, so she'll hit everything he targets with that attack. same with sid SD sweep attacks. nothing in her skill says that it wont work on normal pierce or sweep attacks like it says for turbolaser attacks.

8. dfscott

dfscott Level 10

Ok thanks for the clarification, so then Grand Quiz's skill procing on HMB would not cause her to attack again also, yeah?

9. GiantPenguinCavalier

GI increases the attack frequency of the card behind him by 1. since HMB attacks 1 per turn, this means that upon a GI proc, he would attack twice in that turn.

since that second attack is also a normal attack, it would also mean that if 7th sis's skill activated that same turn, she would inflict additional attacks for the first HMB pierce attack, and then for the second HMB pierce attack.

10. Dad323

Dad323 Level 25

If that happens at HMB's proc. it would be a disaster to the boosters behind the opponent's front.

Counter would be take out his HMB ASAP.