2 Centuritron glitch

Discussion in 'Transformers: Battle Tactics' started by mastrolilli, Feb 15, 2015.

1. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

Here's something I came up against tonight. I was pretty surprised to face this and even more when I pulled out the win and found later that my opponent had posted the mach on youtube!

2. bmei2

bmei2 Guest

How do you guys have centuritron and blitzwing with such low pvp scores?

3. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
    I don't PVP much I do boss fights for cores. Pays out better. I'm elite 1 or 2 but under 1300 PVP score.

@mastrolilli your you tube famous :). Working on my second combiner while waiting to get enough exclusives for another Thundercracker so we will see if I can do the same.

mastrolilli likes this.
  4. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

Bad luck I guess :p .

Bad rolls, bringing and using the wrong ability and getting bad matchups can get you a loss very easily. The game once matched me up against the same guy twice in a row. He beat my main team so naturally he beat my bench team easily.

I float between 1300 and 1500 usually. But I'm elite 2.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
  5. Bmei2

Bmei2 Guest

Dang, I'm trying to farm resources myself. I'm at 1800ish but only guard 2 or 3. I think I spent a lot of time doing pvp because I didn't know what bot fights were until I found forums

6. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

7. AzazelxXx87067

AzazelxXx87067 Level 35

Medals:
  8. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

I tried with TC and actually won 3 PVP matches!

But didn't face any Blitzwing lineups. I think I'd still lose against those.

Very tempted to just pair these 2 monsters with Armada Megatron when I get the chance just to see if such an unbalanced lineup would actually work.

9. mastrolilli

mastrolilli Level 16

Well it looks like they fixed the game so you can't have 2 combiners anymore. It was more of a novelty anyway and not effective at all at the higher levels but I guess it was unbalanced with the mid level players.

I'm just sorry I never recruited Armada Megs or the new Megs and Optimus and paired them with 2 Centuritrons. I would have called them the Heavy Squad!