12 Parsecs wants you! Rank 80 in LAW 45!

Discussion in 'Legions' started by Space Pig, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Space Pig

Space Pig Level 31

In case you missed the title...LAW 45 rank of 80!

12 Parsecs, and many of its members, has been around since the very first LAW. (Remember those 10 minute phases? I do. How awful was that?) In the early days we had a very, very strong core and ranked below 100 a bunch of times. Over time, many of our dedicated members have faded away, back to the real world, and while we've found some new and active players we always seem to add fewer than we subtract. But that's where you come in and where this story of glory days past gets a little happier.

We don't have an Epic ship or flashy artwork with our legion logo. (OK, so those things are pretty cool, but we just don't have any.) We don't require Line or that you make a certain number of battles. We don't ask for anyone's password and we don't give out prizes either. Sure people give out the newest starfighters and gift 4*s as needed, but it's because they want you to get stronger, not because you made X number of battles. (In truth, we'd actually love to give out 5* cards but most of our core is free-to-play so we just don't have the 5* bankroll to do so.) Most of all, we don't require you to burn crystals in battles. It's okay to be tapped out during the end phases, that's where the strategy really kicks in.

If you are still interested then read on. If not, MTFBWY and I hope to blow up your ship in battle some time soon.

We have 2 ships in our legion:

- Level 50 flag ship: PG 9 or better (most of our core is PG 11 & 12 with a few 13)
    - Level 29 talent development ship: anything goes

We are looking for all options of growing our ranks.

• Looking for a legion all by yourself? We can take you in!
    • You and a few friends looking for a new legion? We got that!
    • Have a group of 15 or so who want to become a galactic threat? We're your Jar Jars!
    We can accommodate a large group on both ships and are willing to move our alt accounts around to accommodate new players.

We don't have the strongest formations or the best numbers so we rely on strategy, guile and grit to get the job done! Besides, the first 5 who join get one of these bad boys!

images.jpg

So come on and make the Kessel Run! It is your destiny!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2016
  2. OGDrinkmore

OGDrinkmore Level 13

Great war time propaganda speech!

I'm the captain of this legion and I approve this message

3. Space Pig

Space Pig Level 31

Still looking...

4. Space Pig

Space Pig Level 31

We just finished with a rank of 80 in LAW 45. Sign on and help us climb the rankings.