⭐️ Scammer list ⚡️With Screenshots ⭐️

Discussion in 'Legions' started by Liam Sha-Dow, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Liam Sha-Dow

Liam Sha-Dow Level 17

Beware The Grand Master
    AKA The Choosen one (yes, 2 O's)
    AKA Last of the Order
    AKA Grand Admiral Josh

Card thief

2. basob

basob Level 5

Screenshot_20171112-165224.png Screenshot_20171113-214849.png hey guys im here to inform u of a scammer who definitely owns 3 accounts and pretty sure he owns a 4th. the 3 i know of have scammed many people by either offering skill up or awakening services (and keeping the cards once they're sent to him)
    he does have a 2nd scam where he will pretend 2 of his accounts r brothers Not me. They get in touch with one account saying. “Do you have a base (whatever)? I’ll give you 10 top tier 5*s for just one base!” You say no because you don’t have one. Then the other account gets in touch sayin “hey, I’ve got that card that guy is asking for. If I trade it to you, you can trade it to him and get x4 your return. You just have to over pay a bit for me.” So, you say ok because even payin double the amount for a top card, you’re still going to get over double it’s worth back. ...then, after the first trade where you iverpay, they disappear. You’re left with a mid tier card you WELL over payed for.
    they're names r star killer, simon9775 and the untouchable. all 3 r owned by the same guy, who contactes me on line and said many times he has a 4th. Screenshot_20171112-165224.png Screenshot_20171113-214849.png

Attached Files:

3. basob

basob Level 5

if ur curious of wat he means by "just watching u try and ger ur stuff back" it was this bs game he tried doing with his untouchable profile and simon profile
    anyway theres one profile im suspicious of that might be his main lmk if u guys r interested in seeing that

Attached Files:

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  4. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 46

wait, so the guy used two datoo in a corellian gambit?

[​IMG]

basob and Dannik Jerikko like this.
  5. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

This guy is associated with oracal in some way. At least as far as I can tell by some looking around I did.

basob likes this.
  6. basob

basob Level 5

lol idk if he actually used the 2emax datoos for the gambit. he was usually full of shit and said all sorts of things.
    as far as his connection with oracle i think he has an alt that oracle allowed to join his legion. Oracle's legion is mostly just scammers and not really trustworthy people hes pickrd up it seems to me tbh

hammy~the~hamsta likes this.
  7. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 59

that and a bunch of noobs he just preys on