1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Proudest Video Game Accomplishment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nd4spd25, May 22, 2015.

1. liseterk

liseterk Level 20

Getting 1 billion dollars without any cheat or save/loads in Cm 01-02 with Lecce or getting every possible cup with athletic Bilbao on all fm's ( might be the ultimate challenge on that game since you basically can't do any transfers ) getting in the top 10 in travian without any clan or spending any money. Getting into top 10 in some other online game without spending a dime and forcing them to change the rules of the game after many spending clans complained about me :) getting my inventory in swfc without spending anything was also a big one. Another big one was creating a monopoly on med tier convenience items on a swtor server and buying every single premium unlock from in game auction house. I needed a friend to bank the credits for that tough :)

Revan The Legend likes this.
  2. inhaspie

inhaspie Level 10

In a naboo starfighter shrekking some bitches
    Probaly cathing the legendary in pokemon pearl (forgot what his name is) with a normal pok├ęball. 3 days later, corrupted file.... SHIIITTT
    And maybe something like 4 man collateral on mw3 with msr or something (dont remember exactly)