1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Free iOS Android Starlit Adventures (By Rockhead Games)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by nd4spd25, Nov 20, 2015.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. nd4spd25

nd4spd25 Level 23

2. pragyan

pragyan Level 1

Nice Game . Try this also
    Game “Puppies Out" for iOS and Android. It is a fun, free endless runner game with gorgeous graphics featuring 21 cute puppies set in a fantasy world amidst a lively, colorful 3D landscape. This game is suitable for all ages and the iOS version of the game is Ad-free.

3. monstermaster

monstermaster Developer

Super cool game. This is the kind of game I liked to play in subway session. a great potential and really peaceful

4. Benjfdc

Benjfdc Level 3

The game is original! it's refreshing to see a featured game that is not a match3 or a Ketchapp-like one!

5. Robert Dibert

Robert Dibert Level 8

Hello! Would you describe Starlit Adventures as a platform game?! I have a deep connection with titles of the sort, and even if these days, this app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electricity-game-dashes-high/id963759829?mt=8 is taking most of my time, I am still willing to give this adventure a go. I noticed that rockheadgames.com did a great job with the development, and it would have done them justice to showcase the app properly! Is there a trailer or YouTube demo that you can possibly add to this post? If that’s the case, please do update us soon. In the meantime, here is one that I managed to find out there: . Hope this helps and keep posting!