Server is busy

Discussion in 'General' started by Animal, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Online
    Animal

Animal Level 2

Brave frontier has turned into a game of only being able to log in to collect gems due to server errors and other bs.

Will it ever end? Probably not.
    :
  2. Online
    Oni

Oni Level 24 Moderator

They're a new company and it's there first game, it was more of a pet project at the start, there's no way they could of expected the volume of traffic they're receiving. Think of it in terms of a handful of college interns suddenly thrown into leading a major company environment, it rocked em pretty hard. Give em some time to sort it out.
    DaWicked and Durzo like this.
  3. Online
    Flare

Flare Level 10

Give them some credit, they provide really good compensation along with responding to pms in a timely manner. If you look at bigger game companies they don't treat their player base as well as this one does. (Calling you out nexon)
    DaWicked and 9to5ninja like this.
  4. Online
    Durzo

Durzo Level 4

They are doing a heck of a job. They compensate us EVERY time their servers are overloaded and we just have to bear with them. They are doing great and keep up the good work BF team!
  5. Online
    Assassin

Assassin Level 9

Keep up the good job bf...
  6. Online
    Animal

Animal Level 2

True true.. I'll keep my whining to a minimum. First game I've played for more than two weeks besides dotd
  7. Online
    Oni

Oni Level 24 Moderator

Thanks. If you're looking for more information the major discussion on the issue is going in This Thread. I'm gunna close this one now to try to keep most of the talk about the issue as consolidated as possible.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.