1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Plundernauts Ship Reviews

Discussion in 'Plundernauts' started by Sinclaire, Jun 26, 2014.

1. P.S. thedestroyer is me on a library com, the destroyer2 is me on my iPad and the destroyer 3 is me on my sisters com

2. Ma Jian

Ma Jian Level 2

Gratz,on your new ship.You could try only one type turret and use tech mod to boost its dps ,i suggest use beam since torpedo required hyper arc on its name or something like scatter or hyper torpedo and lengendary wil always good,they are all have fast projectile and can ensure hit even if your enemy is tunguska.For tech mod on beam turret you could try burst damage using tactical or sustained dmg using hardwired or both and you can use some shield too.Beam's damage tactical tech mod or hardwired gives little stat ,on my lvl (22),beam dmg gives +1100 dmg and for torpedo is giving +3100 dmg so is better to use critical ,or rate of fire ,or cooldown boost.

3. me again
    im usind 2 shield 1 repair and 1 neutralizer. i forged the marterials(the marterials required) and got an epic instead of common its amazing! I also have epic repair module for turrets I have an epic scatter torp and a rare beam and laser. Proto widow's speed is 900 and fighters have 600 speed and the fighters still catch up! WHY????!!!!

4. Ma Jian

Ma Jian Level 2

Well ,maybe you drive your ship not on straight line so they can reach you or that speed stated on stats is on differrent scale.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  5. I have 1 laser to destroy fighters and bombers + a torpedo and beam. I have gone to a new lvl and I brought a really good new shield what should I use the remaining tech mod slots for? What crew member do you recomend

6. Timmon

Timmon Guest

Hi,

Hands down best crew is the one who offers emergency repairs. Basically a free large repair on indepentdent cooldown.

Some of the other crew are good too, those with 700+ AM price tag.

Br,
    Timo

7. Banter.EXE

Banter.EXE Guest

The broadsword is a great ship if you have good turrets and don't have interest in the little bombers

8. Gamer

Gamer Guest

What does this mean???