1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

    For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Units Info [Agnea/Daros/Velma]

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Steverion, Dec 25, 2014.

  1. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    For other past units, go to this thread.
    http://appinvasion.com/threads/jp-units-compendium.398583/

    Code:
    EWD = Elemental Weakness Damage
    HoT = Heal over Time / Gradual Heal
    D0T = Damage over Time
    Heal when hit = heals for X-Y% of damage taken
    Spark Crit = chance for each Spark to crit
    Afflicted targets = targets with ailments
    CPP and/or IWS = Ailments (Curse, Paralysis, Poison - Injury, Weakness, Sickness)
    FWET and/or LD = Elements
    
    Arena AI guide by /u/Serafita = https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/3q10nj/arena_ai_for_global_units_v3/
    
    line.png
    [​IMG]
    Agnea

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 9 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8317 HP || 3197 ATK || 3102 DEF || 2884 REC
    Imp: 1500 HP || 600 ATK || 600 DEF || 600 REC

    LS: +60% DEF/HP, 0-50% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining, +130% Spark damage, 1000-1200 HoT (+10% REC)
    ES: 800-1000 HoT, 3-4 BC when hit

    BB: 14 hits AoE (420%), +180% DEF/REC, 30% HP -> DEF/REC, 3500-4000 (+15% REC) HoT for 3 turns, cure ailments
    SBB: 18 hits AoE (620%), +130% Spark damage, 7 BC/turn, 400 OD/turn, 20-25% heal when hit (20% chance) for 3 turns
    UBB: 22 hits AoE (1800%), +350% Spark damage, 98999-99999 HoT, 50 BC/turn, 800 OD/turn for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 28 || 28 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% HP/DEF
    15 SP = +50% HP/DEF​
    10 SP = +50% DEF/REC when HP > 50%
    20 SP = null ailments
    10 SP = raise ATK cap to 130k
    20 SP = +1000 HoT (+10% REC) to BB
    20 SP = +5% heal when hit (+10% chance) to SBB
    25 SP = +20% Spark damage to SBB
    35 SP = Add +25% Spark resist for 1 turn on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add Fire/Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Daros the Explorer


    Cost: 50
    Hits: 8 (6 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8638 HP || 3152 ATK || 3117 DEF || 2593 REC
    Imp: 2000 HP || 400 ATK || 400 DEF || 400 REC

    LS: +60% ATK/DEF/HP, +250% BB Mod when HP > 50%, 20% mitigation for 1 turn when HP < 50%, null Ignore DEF
    ES: +50% ATK/DEF when BB > 50%, null ailments

    BB: 10 hits AoE (420%), null Crit/EWD, +25% Spark resist for 2 turns
    SBB: 15 hits AoE (200-900% based on remaining), +180% ATK, +30% HP->ATK/DEF/REC, +350% BB Mod for 3 turns, +15% max HP
    UBB: 20 hits AoE (1500-2800% based on HP remaining), 50% HP->ATK/DEF/REC, +600% BB Mod, +75% mitigation for 3 turns, +35% max HP

    BC Costs: 30 || 32 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    20 SP = +40% ATK/DEF/HP
    10 SP = +50% ATK/DEF when HP > 50%
    15 SP = +100% Spark damage
    10 SP = 4 BC/turn
    20 SP = 20-25% heal when hit (25% chance)
    10 SP = raise ATK cap to 130k
    35 SP = +5% HP buff on SBB
    20 SP = +100% BB Mod on SBB
    35 SP = Add null ailments for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    30 SP = Adds Earth/Water elements to attack for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Velma


    Cost: 50
    Hits: 10 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8381 HP || 3061 ATK || 3035 DEF || 3023 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 400 ATK || 800 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +60% DEF/HP, 4-7 BC when hit, counter ailments (10% CPP, 15% IWS), +25% Reflect (20% chance)
    ES: +25% Spark debuff (10% chance) for 1 turn, -20% BB cost

    BB: 17 hits AoE (420%), +10% DoT mitigation, -50% ATK/DEF Down (30% chance) for 1 turn, -20% ATK/DEF Down when hit (10% chance), 4-7 BC when hit for 3 turns
    SBB: 20 hits AoE (620%), -20% EWD null debuff (15% chance), -50% ATK/DEF Down (30% chance) for 1 turn, -20% ATK/DEF Down buff (10% chance), 4-6% HP drain (50% chance) for 3 turns
    UBB: 23 hits AoE (1800%), -80% ATK/DEF Down, Crit/EWD null debuff (30% chance), 50 BC when hit for 3 turns, inflicts all ailments

    BC Costs: 29 || 32 || 30​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% DEF/HP
    20 SP = 2-3 BC when hit
    20 SP = 20% mitigation (20% chance)
    20 SP = null Crits
    10 SP = raise ATK cap to 130k
    20 SP = +chance on ATK/DEF Down on BB/SBB
    10 SP = 2-turn ATK/DEF Down on BB/SBB​
    35 SP = Add +75% all ailments proc on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add +500% DoT for 2 turns on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add +30% Spark debuff (30% chance) for 1 turn on BB/SBB



    [​IMG]
    Pacific Ocean Zelest

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 9 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8253 HP || 3794 ATK || 2874 DEF || 2579 REC
    Imp: 1500 HP || 600 ATK || 600 DEF || 600 REC

    LS: +60% ATK/HP, +130% Spark damage, +175% Crit damage, Ignore DEF (30% chance)
    ES: 0-80% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining, +50% Spark damage

    BB: 18 hits AoE (420%), +180% ATK/DEF, +70% DEF -> ATK, -20% ATK Down buff (20% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns, -50% ATK Down (30% chance) for 1 turn
    SBB: 22 hits AoE (620%), +60% Crit rate, +50% Crit damage, +130% Spark damage, 2-3 BC on Spark for 3 turns, Ignore DEF for 2 turns
    UBB: 25 hits AoE (1500%, +1300% based on HP remaining), +350% ATK, +350% Crit damage, +350% Spark damage, 5-8 BC on Spark for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 29 || 28 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% ATK/HP
    15 SP = +50% ATK/HP​
    20 SP = +120% Spark damage
    10 SP = +50% Crit damage
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99k to 130k
    20 SP = 2-turn ATK Down on BB
    20 SP = +20% Spark damage on SBB
    35 SP = Add +50% Spark debuff (30% chance) on SBB
    35 SP = Add 20% lower Crit resistance debuff (20% chance) for 2 turns on BB
    40 SP = Add Water/Earth elements to attack for 3 turns on BB/SBB

    [​IMG]
    Rapunzelulu Lagura

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 7 (7 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8182 HP || 3929 ATK || 2765 DEF || 2624 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 800 ATK || 400 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +100% ATK, +50% HP, +130% Spark damage, 2-3 BC on Spark, +50% Spark Crit (20% chance) after 10 Sparks
    ES: +50% Spark damage, +100% Crit multiplier, 10 BC on Spark

    BB: 19 hits AoE (470%), 8 BC fill, 7 BC/turn, +35% BC/HC drop rate, +50% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    SBB: 2 hits AoE (850%), 1 hit ST (650%), +100% ATK/+60% Crit rate to self, +50% Spark Crit to self for 3 turns, +30% Spark debuff (30% chance) for 1 turn
    UBB: 2 hits AoE (2000%), 1 hit ST (2200%), +250% ATK, +350% Crit damage, +350% Spark damage, 50 BC/turn for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 30 || 32 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    20 SP = +50% HP/ATK
    10 SP = 0-50% ATK based on HP remaining
    15 SP = +130% Spark damage
    20 SP = +75% Crit damage
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99k to 130k
    20 SP = +2 BC/turn on BB
    20 SP = +2 BB fill on BB
    35 SP = Add 2-3 BC on Spark for 3 turns on BB
    25 SP = Add +200% AoE and ST Mod on SBB
    40 SP = Add Fire/Thunder elements to attack for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    [​IMG]
    Genderbent Lucius Rinasella

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 10 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8305 HP || 2758 ATK || 3106 DEF || 3331 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 460 ATK || 460 DEF || 820 REC

    LS: +60% HP/DEF/REC, 25% heal when hit (25% chance), 1000-1200 HP/turn, +25% Spark resist
    ES: 60% chance to proc AI once, 20-25% heal when hit (25% chance)

    BB: 15 hits AoE (420%), 4000-4500 burst Heal (+40% REC), 20-25% heal when hit (25% chance), 4-7 BC when hit for 3 turns, +10% AI proc buff for 999 turns
    SBB: 20 hits AoE (620%), 4000-4500 burst Heal, 3500-4000 HoT for 3 turns, null EWD/Crit for 2 turns, +10% AI proc buff for 999 turns
    UBB: 23 hits AoE (1800%), +100% elemental mitigation for 2 turns, null EWD/Crit and 100% heal when hit for 3 turns, revives unit (50% chance, at 50% HP)

    BC Costs: 30 || 29 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    15 SP = +30% DEF/HP
    10 SP = +50% DEF when BB > 50%
    20 SP = 2-3 BC when hit
    20 SP = null ailments
    20 SP = null EWD
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99k to 130k
    20 SP = +5% AI proc on BB/SBB
    35 SP = +5% heal when hit (10% chance) on BB
    30 SP = Add cure ailments/debuffs on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add 3000 Light barrier on BB/SBB
    Libera, Rhoa, Kafka

    [​IMG]
    Almost Waifu Libera

    Cost: 47
    Hits: 14 (3 DC/hit)
    Stats: 7443 HP || 3106 ATK || 2928 DEF || 2843 REC
    Imp: 1500 HP || 600 ATK || 600 DEF || 600 REC

    LS: +40% Stats, +200% BB Mod, +50% BC fill rate, +20% BC/HC drop rate
    ES: ES: 25% heal when hit (30% chance, 800-1000 HoT (+10% REC)

    BB: 17 hits AoE (360%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack, +160% DEF/REC, +35% BC/HC drop rate, 2-3 BC on Spark for 3 turns
    SBB: 20 hits AoE (560%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack, +70% REC->ATK/DEF, 4-7 BC when hit, +50% BC fill rate for 3 turns
    UBB: 24 hits AoE (1500%), +300% ATK/REC, +250% REC->ATK, +500% BB Mod, 50 BC/turn for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 28 || 26 || 30​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +20% Stats
    20 SP = +40% Stats​
    20 SP = 2-3 BC when hit
    20 SP = null EWD
    20 SP = +10% DEF/REC buff on BB
    40 SP = Add 10% DoT mitigation for 1 turn on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add +125% Earth/Thunder EWD for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    30 SP = Add +20% OD fill rate buff for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add 8 BC fill on BB/SBB
    30 SP = Add +400% BB Mod buff for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Rhoa

    Cost: 47
    Hits: 14 (3 DC/hit)
    Stats: 7655 HP || 3286 ATK || 2784 DEF || 2595 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 800 ATK || 400 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +50% HP/ATK, +100% Spark damage, 2-3 BC on Spark, +50% Spark for 2 turns after 20 Sparks
    ES: 2-3 BC on Spark, +50% Spark Crit (20% chance), Ignore DEF for 2 turns when using BB/SBB

    BB: 16 hits AoE (360%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack, +100% Spark damage for 3 turns, +30% Spark debuff (30% chance), +500% DoT for 2 turns
    SBB: 19 hits AoE (560%), 5 hits ST (600%), adds Earth/Thunder elements to attack, +100% Spark damage for 3 turns, +30% Spark debuff (30% chance), +500% DoT for 2 turns
    UBB: 24 hits AoE (1500%), 6 hits ST (1800%), +300% Spark damage, +100% Spark Crit (50% chance), 5-8 BC on Spark for 3 turns, +100% Spark debuff (100% chance) for 2 turns

    BC Costs: 27 || 26 || 30​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% HP/ATK
    10 SP = +50% ATK when BB Gauge> 50%
    10 SP = +80% Spark
    10 SP = +100% Spark​
    20 SP = AoE normal attacks (20% chance, -50% damage)
    30 SP = +30% Spark buff on BB/SBB
    20 SP = +10% Spark debuff (+10% chance) on BB/SBB
    30 SP = Add +125% Earth/Thunder EWD for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add =50% Spark Crit (30% chance) for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add 2-3 BC on Spark for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Kafka

    Cost: 47
    Hits: 14 (3 DC/hit)
    Stats: 7421 HP || 3225 ATK || 2857 DEF || 2817REC
    Imp: 2000 HP || 400 ATK || 400 DEF || 400 REC

    LS: +80% ATK, +40% HP, 4-7 BC when hit, 20% IWS, 15% CPP
    ES: +50% ATK/DEF when BB Gauge > 50%, +100% ATK against statused, 2-3 BC when hit

    BB: 17 hits AoE (360%), adds Light/Dark elements to attack, +15% IWS reflect, +10% CPP reflect, +170% ATK against statused for 3 turns
    SBB: 21 hits AoE (560%), adds Light/Dark elements to attack, +25% HP->ATK/DEF, +15% IWS buff, +10% CPP buff, 50% EWD for 3 turns
    UBB: 24 hits AoE (1500%), +300% ATK/DEF, inflcit all ailments, reflect ailments (100% chance), +300% ATK against statused for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 27 || 27 || 30​
    Special Abilities:
    20 SP = +30% HP/ATK
    10 SP = +0-50% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining
    20 SP = +80% Spark
    10 SP = +50% ATK against statused
    10 SP = +50% EWD
    20 SP = null EWD
    20 SP = +20% ATK against statused on BB
    30 SP = +10% HP->ATK/DEF buff on SBB
    20 SP = +25% EWD buff on SBB
    50 SP = Add 4-7 BC when hit for 3 turns on BB/SBB

    Liomerg

    [​IMG]
    Liomerg


    Cost: 45
    Hits: 7 (6 DC/hit)
    Stats: 6970 HP || 2860 ATK || 2450 DEF || 2220 REC
    Imp: 1000 HP || 600 ATK || 300 DEF || 400 REC

    LS: +45% ATK/HP, +80% Spark damage, Ignore DEF (20% chance), adds Fire element to attack
    ES: +50% Spark damage, 8-10 BC on Spark

    BB: 11 hits Fire/Dark AoE (370%), +90% Spark damage for 3 turns, Ignore DEF for 2 turns, +65% Injury/Weakness
    SBB: 14 hits Fire/Dark AoE (580%), +90% Spark damage, 2000-2500 HoT (+12% REC) for 3 turns, +30% Spark Crit to self for 3 turns, Ignore DEF for 2 turns
    UBB: 20 hits Fire/Dark AoE (1500%), +250% ATK, +200% Spark damage, +200% ATK/DEF to Fire units, 99999 HoT for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 27 || 28 || 30​

    Barion, Mordelim, Am Yunos, Beiorg, Mora



    [​IMG]
    Barion

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 11 (4 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8253 HP || 3668 ATK || 2902 DEF || 2677 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 800 ATK || 400 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +60% ATK/HP, +175% Crit damage, +80% ATK/DEF when HP > 50%, +250% BB Mod
    ES: +10% Stats to Fire units, +80% ATK when BB is > 50%, +50% Spark damage

    BB: 12 hits AoE (470%), +180% ATK, +100% ATK/DEF for Fire units, +350% BB Mod, 7 BC/turn for 3 turns
    SBB: 40 hits AoE (850%), +180% ATK, +100% ATK/DEF for Fire units, +350% BB Mod, 35% HP->ATK, +400 OD/turn for 3 turns
    UBB: 22 hits AoE (1500%, +1300% based on HP remaining), +350% ATK, +60% Crit rate, 60% HP->ATK, +350% Crit damage, adds FWET elements to attack for 3 turns

    BC Costs: 22 || 30 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% ATK/HP
    15 SP = +50% ATK/HP​
    15 SP = +120% Spark damage
    10 SP = +50% Crit damage
    10 SP = Raise damage cap from 99k to 130k
    25 SP = Add +130% ATK/DEF for Fire units for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    25 SP = +100% BB Mod buff on BB/SBB
    40 SP = Add +150% Spark damage for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    50 SP = Fills BB Gauge to max on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Mordelim

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 9 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8376 HP || 2905 ATK || 3424 DEF || 2795 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 400 ATK || 800 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +60% DEF/HP, +10% Guard mitigation, null ailments, 20% mitigation for 1 turn after taking 5000 damage
    ES: 2-3 BC when hit, null ailments and Crits

    BB: 16 hits AoE (390%), +170% DEF for 3 turns, +75% chance to inflict each ailment, +50% mitigation, +25% Spark resist for 1 turn
    SBB: 23 hits AoE (540%), +10% Guard mitigation, +160% ATK against afflicted enemies, 70% ATK->DEF for 3 turns, -50% ATK/DEF Down (30% chance), +50% mitigation for 1 turn
    UBB: 25 hits AoE (1600%), +75% mitigation, +350% DEF for 3 turns, -80% ATK/DEF Down for 2 turns, inflicts all ailments

    BC Costs: 28 || 30 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% DEF/HP
    10 SP = +0-50% DEF based on HP remaining
    20 SP = 2-3 BC when hit
    20 SP = null EWD
    20 SP = null Ignore DEF
    20 SP = +10% DEF (converted) buff to SBB
    10 SP = Spark resist buff up to 2 turns on BB
    20 SP = 2-turn mitigation
    30 SP = Add Null ailments for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    30 SP = Add 8 BC on Guard for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Second Prettiest Goddess Mora

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 10 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8151 HP || 3308 ATK || 3045 DEF || 2996 REC
    Imp: 1500 HP || 600 ATK || 600 DEF || 600 REC

    LS: +60% ATK/HP, +130% Spark damage, 2-3 BC on Spark, +50% Spark Crit (10% chance)
    ES: +50% ATK/DEF when BB is > 50%, +50% Spark damage

    BB: 16 hits AoE (420%), +130% Spark damage, 3500-4000 HoT (+15% REC), 7 BC/turn, +35% BC/HC drop rate for 3 turns
    SBB: 19 hits AoE (620%), +130% Spark damage, 400-500 HP on Spark, 2-3 BC on Spark, -20% ATK/DEF buff (10% chance, 1 turn) for 3 turns
    UBB: 23 hits AoE (1800%), +350% Spark damage, 800-1000 HP on Spark, 5-8 BC on Spark for 3 turns, -80% ATK/DEF Down for 2 turns

    BC Costs: 28 || 29 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    10 SP = +30% ATK/HP
    10 SP = +50% ATK/DEF when BB > 50%
    10 SP = +100% Spark damage
    15 SP = +120% Spark damage
    20 SP = null Crits
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99999 to 130000
    20 SP = +1000 HoT on BB
    20 SP = +2 BC/turn on BB
    20 SP = +20% Spark damage buff on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add -50% ATK/DEF Down (30% chance) for 1 turn on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add +50% Spark crit (30% chance) for 3 turns on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Beiorg

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 8 (6 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8483 HP || 2927 ATK || 3246 DEF || 2844 REC
    Imp: 1250 HP || 400 ATK || 800 DEF || 500 REC

    LS: +50% Stats, +25% heal when hit (25% chance), +25% Spark resist, +20% mitigation after dealing 10k damage
    ES: +10% ATK/DEF/REC per turn (up to 5 turns), 40% chance to proc AI twice

    BB: 12 hits AoE (420%), +170% ATK/DEF, +70% ATK->DEF, 20-25% heal when hit (25% chance) for 3 turns
    SBB: 16 hits AoE (540%, +200% per use, max 3), +170% ATK/DEF, 20-25% heal when hit (25% chance), 4-7 BC when hit buff for 3 turns, refills own BB Gauge to max
    UBB: 20 hits AoE (1800%), +350% ATK/DEF, 100% heal when hit buff, +120% Spark Crit (50% chance) for 3 turns, 80% AI proc (full HP) for 999 turns
    BC Costs: 30 || 32 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    25 SP = +40% Stats
    10 SP = +10% ATK/DEF/REC per turn (up to 5 turns)
    20 SP = null Ignore DEF
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99999 to 130000
    30 SP = Add +70% ATK->DEF buff for 3 turns on SBB
    20 SP = +10% ATK->DEF buff (up to 80%)​
    20 SP = +10% ATK/DEF buff to BB/SBB (up to ?%)
    30 SP = +5% heal when hit buff (+10% chance) on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add +10% chance to proc AI (revive at 1% HP) for 999 turns on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add +25% Spark resist buff for 1 turn on BB/SBB


    [​IMG]
    Am Yunos

    Cost: 50
    Hits: 9 (5 DC/hit)
    Stats: 8218 HP || 3206 ATK || 3102 DEF || 2974 REC
    Imp: 1500 HP || 600 ATK || 600 DEF || 600 REC

    LS: +50% Stats, +120% EWD, null Crits, +50% BB fill rate
    ES: +50% Water EWD, -20% BC cost

    BB: 12 hits Water/Light AoE, 3 hits Fire-exclusive AoE (420%), +125% EWD, +50% BB fill rate for 3 turns
    SBB: 13 hits Water/Light AoE (620%), 4 hits Fire-exclusive AoE (620%), +125% EWD, +20% OD fill rate for 3 turns, null Crits and DoT mitigation for 1 turn
    UBB: 23 hits Water/Light AoE (1800%), 50 BC when hit, +400% EWD, DoT mitigation for 3 turns, null Crits for 5 turns

    BC Costs: 28 || 29 || 32​
    Special Abilities:
    20 SP = +30% Stats
    15 SP = +50% Stats​
    20 SP = +100% Spark damage
    20 SP = null EWD
    10 SP = Raise ATK cap from 99999 to 130000
    30 SP = +25% EWD buff on BB/SBB
    20 SP = Add null Crit for 1 turn BB
    20 SP = DoT mitigation? BBに「味方全体に1ターン、追加ダメージを少し軽減」を追加
    35 SP = Add 4-7 BC when hit buff for 3 turns on BB/SBB
    35 SP = Add cure ailments/debuffs on BB/SBB


    Credits to @Deathmax for the datamine.
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017 at 6:48 AM
  2. JonRingo

    JonRingo Level 18

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2014
    Messages:
    493
    Likes Received:
    132
    Because who likes other sites. Gogo AI
     
  3. Wesbreng

    Wesbreng Level 11

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2014
    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    5
    @Steverion can you check again ragshelm LS? Because mine LS is 30% HP and atk + ignored def
     
    Steverion likes this.
  4. Nighthunder

    Nighthunder Level 12

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2014
    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    5
    You should sticky this... and maybe eventually turn this into an entire collection with all the batches with their info... Just an opinion.
     
  5. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    Apologies. It is fixed. :)

    I put some thought into this. Might be interesting. Maybe I can make it like Nico Live thread...This will of course save the clogged space with all those stickied threads haha.

    With that being said, the info for starters are in. Adding Zegar tier now.
     
    Plitzskin and AlexA like this.
  6. Trystansr

    Trystansr Level 60

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    7,968
    Medals:
    Might I suggest a slightly different approach?
    If you're going to compile an entire unit roster, post it in the units section.
    Then you can link to that, and keep this thread for the units that are only in JP.
     
    E2DUB likes this.
  7. LViper

    LViper Level 12

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2014
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    22
    @Steverion
    Arus
    LS: 15% ignored def + 100% boost crit dmg.
    BB: 11 massive AoE (520%) + 8 BC fill.
    SBB: 16 massive single (620%) + refill SBB.

    im pretty sure Arus bb is Single target not AoE correct me if im wrong
     
    Steverion likes this.
  8. Talukita

    Talukita Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2014
    Messages:
    15,580
    Likes Received:
    23,304
    Medals:
    It IS single, else he would have been a god tier unit that wrecks Zelnite face (not like he isn't already a top tier DPS BB fill unit though)
     
    Matoriv, Plitzskin, Jcar and 3 others like this.
  9. Jonoru

    Jonoru Level 19

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    438
    Likes Received:
    110
    so I just got Balgeos, would he be useful for an actual meta team, because his Leader skill seems op, and the sbb goes well with it. Other than being your leader, I see him being a hindrance on a team with his SBB. Asking because I just summoned him
     
  10. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    Oh wow, I just made him even more OP ._. haha.

    Well posting it in Unit Subforum would be a spoiler/not Global-related ._.
    I'm not compiled an entire unit roster, there's already a thread on that in Unit subforum lol.

    I can just add new units on top, and keep recent old units on the bottom via a spoiler tag.
     
    Plitzskin, Luxiferus and AlexA like this.
  11. Trystansr

    Trystansr Level 60

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    7,968
    Medals:
    But how are you going to keep it from turning into an entire unit thread? Rotate units out when older than 2 or 3 batches?
    Because if you don't take old units out, then eventually everything will end up in here anyways.
     
  12. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    2,702
    Updating "triannual" IMO would prevent this from being too crowded
     
  13. Rexrexo

    Rexrexo Level 19

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2014
    Messages:
    620
    Likes Received:
    133
    Location:
    Singapore
    I'm using him for quests, and sometimes raid if I manage to get a Rosetta friend as reinforcement.

    As for trial, I have no idea, his damage is high and with bosses ignoring defense you probably don't even need to think much and just use his SBB. (Since it stacks with normal ATT buff like Kuda's)

    Makes a good mono dark team against high crit resist / crit immune bosses. =]

    Cons : His hit count is terrible, and his only use for quest is to apply status, and apparently its one of the two hard-to-use-status. Curse and Poison.

    But then it's awesome for clearing missions . :>
     
  14. Jonoru

    Jonoru Level 19

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    438
    Likes Received:
    110
    Hmm he really seems to me like he would go extremely well with any sort of mono team with a 7* leader, the decrease in defence is countered by your starters 30% HP. So Mono electric seems like the best place to put him, potentially with Eze/Him as leader
     
  15. 種ちゃん

    種ちゃん Level 26

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2014
    Messages:
    708
    Likes Received:
    513
    Location:
    Rabbit Horse
    I'm pretty sure you two are talking about different units lol
     
  16. Rexrexo

    Rexrexo Level 19

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2014
    Messages:
    620
    Likes Received:
    133
    Location:
    Singapore
    Ohhh. =P just noticed. HAHA. Was too sleepy. =x.

    And that huh..

    Heard it's a hindrance because it's like Farlon's Buff. HAHA
     
  17. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    Oh no, I just keep them until Global release it. Because by then, people can easily check the English wiki and get their info, rather than having to go to Gaym/translate their abilities. This is just to save time.
     
    Plitzskin and AlexA like this.
  18. find sefia

    find sefia Level 10

    Joined:
    May 8, 2014
    Messages:
    30
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    Marina del Rey, California
    so rosetta does 75% dmg in spark? or...?
     
  19. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    Her LS is, 75% during spark.
     
    Plitzskin, AlexA and find sefia like this.
  20. Steverion

    Steverion Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    7,993
    Likes Received:
    8,578
    Location:
    Ziz Paradise, Cordelica
    Medals:
    Added pictures :D
     
    Plitzskin, AlexA and E2DUB like this.

Share This Page