1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help/advice in 2 matters please

Discussion in 'General' started by Timus Bonini, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

Hi guys,

I know about Granny's skill % but I'd like some advice about where would she fit better in this formation.
    I see 3 different set ups but if you find another (and better) one please let me know. Which one would be better?
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Also would like suggestions about my next step... I know Cad SK and/or AHR would be nice but I think I won't be able to get them anytime soon so this cards came into my mind:
    • JIH (one more)
    • Han HS
    • Maz (another one)
    I thank you all in advance for any help/advice =)

Timus

2. GiantPenguinCavalier

GiantPenguinCavalier Level 34

well she's best on the frontline and nulled... setup 3 is probably the best, as it has all your JIH in the middle 4 columns, and finn will always be protecting queen. i'd go for another maz next, if not then a han HS.

Timus Bonini likes this.
  3. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

First of all thanks for reply mate. So you think Maz would be better then Han HS ? I was inclined to prioritize han HS maybe behind Rey so she can lasts longer... Han's atk wouldn't get full boost when skill activate (against chanjar) but I thought he would be a nice option....

Bull Pence likes this.
  4. GiantPenguinCavalier

well if this is your template vs DS, then yes, han HS is probably going to be more useful since he'll almost certainly get his full boost. but in general, i think maz would be the better option as she doesnt have to rely on the opponent for you to get the full boost from her. i'd say still get the han HS, but i'd also look into investing in a second maz.

Timus Bonini likes this.
  5. λrcTrooper ibis.a

λrcTrooper ibis.a Level 23

I've never run a Ben JIH form, but I know the difference between the lowest card and his matter. What is the survivabilty of (in this case) Ashla? Would it matter if Finn was next to her or does she survive long enough with the 3pos? And in the case of his third form wouldn't Finn be better where Rieekan is?

Timus Bonini likes this.
  6. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

thanks for reply mate.
    My "secure" JIH's booster is 3* BB8, high EVA. Ashla gives the best boost to JIH but dies as soon as something hit her, then BB8 become the booster. She is only there 'cause I don't have a better card to use =/
    I use Finn on the corner to focus he's protection on Queen but I guess he will work fine between queen and maz too....

7. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 55

Another advantage of finn on the side is that if granny falls finn comes up to the front. Granny should fall before jih. Plus I do believe finn only targets one card to protect, so to ensure that he always protects queen (most important) he should be on the side.
    If someone could rewrite this for him, he has me blocked.

8. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

actually that's my only formation... only card I change sometimes is Riekeen for Saesse. I forgot to mention that but that's the reason I was wondering if another JIH in front and Granny on second line would be better...

9. λrcTrooper ibis.a

I stick around pg 11/12 so I'm not sure what it is like up top with higher tier cards but couldn't you do something like this or is it impractical?
    image.jpeg

Your 3po is going to pull shots from anywhere, if they get by them then Finn is back up for the major boost to your forms power...Im probably wrong though.

10. λrcTrooper ibis.a

Are you talking to me? I don't have you blocked. And thanks didn't know.

11. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

well I figured best place for JIH's booster card is on corner and behind EOD.
    On the corner you have lower chances of hit and EOD will keep BB8 at line 3.

λrcTrooper ibis.a likes this.
  12. hammy~the~hamsta

hammy~the~hamsta Level 55

The booster cant be behind the jih, so it doesnt really work.
    No timus has me blocked. Dont know why i bother helping him still since he does, but i try to help.

13. GiantPenguinCavalier

gotcha, and agreed. finn would then step up to protect the rightmost JIH once gen leia fell.

14. wc45

wc45 Level 42

[​IMG]

Bull Pence and hammy~the~hamsta like this.
  15. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

If you're going to add another jih, I'd pull granny Leia altogether and plug in another maz or Finn. Chanjar will really hurt her already lowered skill from the second row. Otherwise, your form 3 pictured is your best option using her.

I'd consider a second Finn either way to put beside your second queen to protect her as well.
    Jih is a monster and can hold pg14 when supported properly.

16. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

yep, I'm holding pg13 with this account and sometimes I keep pg14 with a little luck on matches lol
    I totally agree with the second Finn but wouldn't he die easier than EOD meaning less def for BB8?
    thanks for assistance @Bull Pence

17. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

He may die a little faster than eod but Finn will keep your queen alive longer where bb8 won't help her at all. Myself, I'd prefer queen lived longer to boost 3 cards rather than bb8 boosting one card. Just my thought.

Timus Bonini likes this.
  18. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

I meant 3* BB8, he would actually be boosting my 5x JIH (got one more yesterday).
    This is what I'm thinking:
    Maz x2.jpg
    That free spot would be Finn or EOD...

19. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

Yes that's pretty good. You could also consider running two jih boosters. I did that for a while with jih. I just ran two prep skills to accommodate it.

Timus Bonini likes this.
  20. Timus Bonini

Timus Bonini Level 19

yep, I use 2 boosters currently since I don't have better cards to use... but I think you are right and even with complete formation 2 boosters would be nice.