1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Most Underrated 5*s?

Discussion in 'General' started by ChinaPie972, Jan 7, 2017.

1. ChinaPie972

ChinaPie972 Level 17

I posted a thread just like this a while ago (almost a year and a half!) asking you guys what 5*s you think are being underestimated. I'm wondering how much the game has changed ever since. I remember the times when Ani TFO, Obi LOTO, and Old Mace were at top of the tier lists but now they are barely maintaining mid tier. It's crazy to see how many stronger 5*s are being released by Konami as they are replacing the original cards.

2. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

Jih is the most undervalued card for top decks. Setup correctly, he can still maintain pg14 with relative ease.

As far as value goes, I'd say most of the old cards are severely undervalued. Gm, hte, ggls, vcc, obi jm, and on and on are all going for nearly nothing and you can build a pretty competitive deck from cards valued at "1" on the price guides.

3. ChinaPie972

ChinaPie972 Level 17

Totally agree. When Yoda GM was released, he was going for crazy amounts and his value maintained at Queen and SCP level for a while. I was very shocked to see that he had dropped to a low tier card when I came back.

Bull Pence likes this.
  4. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

MoV.

hammy~the~hamsta and MovOp like this.
  5. Space

Space Level 35

I am going to go with right now old GG

With the right set up he is PG 13 material but he is also key to the Trident drill formation which is PG13/14 in its own right.

When valued at "1" or on par with old boba in shops ..... Old boba is not the back bone of a pg 13/14 deck. Old GG can be

6. Betta Gutta

Betta Gutta Level 46

I'd love some tips via pm.

7. ChinaPie972

ChinaPie972 Level 17

I guess that could work with a healer behind him

8. tntkng92

tntkng92 Level 23

I'd agree with @Bull Pence jih is very undervalued, I'm running 4 awake in my front row and maintain pg13 right now, even have started to beat pg14 forms as well.

9. ksnullzero

ksnullzero Level 11

only if he's 7/13

Tschobbe and Space like this.
  10. Betta Gutta

Betta Gutta Level 46

I run 4 also. Mind pming me your current setup? I'd love discussing it and bouncing some ideas around

11. Droidrka

Droidrka Level 14

Atm there is little to no underrated cards, there is supply and demand and cards like saber yoda, old dooku and cards like that, They are super but super cheep. There is just so many of them on the market. Underrated card Maybe wicket is underrated? Dont see him to often

12. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

Pm'd

Betta Gutta likes this.
  13. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

I don't agree with there not being any underrated cards. I'll restate my previous cards of hte, gm, etc. they aren't rotb cards nor is there a huge abundance of them like saber Yoda or the other rotb cards. They're dirt cheap but you can build competitive forms out of them. By competitive with these cards I mean pg11-13 not pg14.

14. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

I do agree about wicket though. Not many players run him and you can make a decent build out of him.

15. Droidrka

Droidrka Level 14

I do agree to some point with you, but there is almost only new cards that reach the top 2 ranks, pg12 is easy to Get to, just have the right skills and a a decent fl, but there is 0 gm decks that hold 10+ PG 13 rounds, hte is just a cheep gm so when gm is cheep hte goes down automaticly

16. Droidrka

Droidrka Level 14

This game is all about supply and demand, if everyone got 10 Queens each, Then queen would not be wurth anything. But atm everyone want atleast 2 Queens in their decks, Thats Why scp and queen has maintained their value

17. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

I think you and I have different definitions of underrated. I would call an underrated card as a card nobody wants because they don't think they're any good. Good to me doesn't mean pg13/14 necessarily. It could be pg10 or above. Just depends on the players deck that we are discussing.

I ran hte in pg13 all summer just to prove he was still capable of getting there. Lol. Granted, I boosted him with old Rey, queen/bail but he held 13 pretty easily.

GiantPenguinCavalier likes this.
  18. Droidrka

Droidrka Level 14

People want cards that make a deck stronger, new cards Come, They outclass the older one, and u END up overpaying for the new cards with the old. And when This has happend enough times a card losses ITS value. The old cards are good, but They are not good enough. Just think underrated= something that has potential to be better or do the same AS overrated. And atm there is Maybe a few but not many cards that has that potential.

19. MovOp

MovOp Level 21

Amen. I second it. I've been told c3po GG is wayy underrated.

20. Bull Pence

Bull Pence Level 35

You're speaking of over/under valued which is different than over/under rated. Under rated is a card nobody wants for whatever reason and isn't used as much but it still has use.