1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

    For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

JP Rewards List

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Kuttrax, Dec 8, 2015.

  1. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,246
    Likes Received:
    2,502
    LS Summoner Spheres


    OP Spheres

    Known Bug #1: Do not click any of the non-craftable sphere such as the Arena rewards as it will crash the game. The do not have recipes as the craftable ones do.
    Known Bug #2: The game recognizes the first sphere when crafting, if you have duplicates such as Twinkle Gem. If you get an error message, it may be that your first Twinkle Gem is marked as favorite, even though the others are not.

    Flower Crown (聖鳳神の花冠) (Stats)
    • +30% Stats, 3-4 BC on Spark (50% chance), 3-5 BC when hit (50% chance), +50% Spark damage
    • 1x Steeple Rose (神塔の花) x 1 = Arena 220,000 ABP
    • 1x Flower Stud (鳳花のピアス) x 1 = Arena 1,027,000 ABP
    • 1x Perseverance Jewel (魄宝『ゼイン=ラグリス』) x 1 = Achievement Store
      • occasionally available in the Shop for 25,000 Pts
    Ethereal Wall (絶界壁シュトゥルモア) (Mitigation)
    • Nullify Crits and EWD, +200% DEF when HP is full, 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1-2 BC when hit, heal for 20-30% of damage taken (30% chance)
    • 1x Lens Shield (晶盾グリンセル) = Arena 1,451,000 ABP
    • 1x Rakshult Gem (魔封珠『ラクシュルト』)
    • 1x Wulgee Gem (魔封珠『ウルジ』)
    • 1x Nature Shield (魔蟲樹盾マガジュラ) = Morderim Sphere
    Dark Axe (覇冥絶斧アグラヴェイン) (Critical)
    • +30% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage, +50% EWD, +50% Spark, +100% when BB is full
    • 1x Emperor Axe (覇神皇斧アグレイアス) = Arena 3,692,000 ABP
    • 1x Shusui's Blade
    Dragon's Amulet (輝龍のアミュレット) (BB)
    • 10 BC when attacking, +1 hit, -10% BB cost, +15% BC drop rate
    • 1x Dragon Earrings (帝龍のイヤリング) = Arena 2,472,000 ABP
    • 1x Shiny Anklet (輝水晶のアンクレット) = Arena 1,203,000 ABP or 600,000 FG pts
    • 1x Summoner Hat (召喚師の帽子) = Town
    • 1x Sol Creator (技宝ソルジェネレーター)
    Demonbone Gem (皇魔晶グウェンドリアラ) (BB)
    • +75% BB fill rate, +15% BC drop, 5 BC/turn, +50% A/D/R when BB is above 50%
    • 1x Fury Core (憤怒核マドルファ) = Arena 3,303,000 ABP
    • 1x Sol Creator (技宝ソルジェネレーター) = Town
    • 1x Divine Stone (神宝ログラス=マンナ) = Arena 170,000 ABP or occasional FH reward
    • 1x Fake Stone (人工魔石結晶) = 400k Merit Pts or Arena 1,069,000 ABP
    • 1x Hero Stone (英宝ファルミアン) = Arena 110,000 ABP or occasional FH reward
    Demontech Mail (凶魔天装ゲオラルド) (Mitigation)
    • Mitigates 50% damage (30% chance), 20% damage reflect (40% chance), inflict ailments when hit (12% CPP, 15% IWS), 2 BC when hit, heals 30% of damage taken (30% chance)
    • 1x Monarch Sash (神王装グラン・ローヌ) = Arena 2,883,000 ABP
    • 1x Merod's Core (神魔崩魂メロード) = Raid-crafted
    Health Codex (玄医の紫宝典) (BB)
    • -20% BB cost, 4 BC/turn, null ailments, +15% Stats
    • 1x Summoner Key (召喚師の小さな鍵) = HR 38
    • 1x Twinkle Gem (煌晶エラル・リクレア) = Arena 908,000 ABP or occasionally on Achievement Shop
    • 1x Sacred Jewel (秘宝『マルキュロディン』) = +15% Stats sphere
    Variable Arsenal (可変攻撃機構『烈禍』) (Stats)
    • +100% A/D on the first 4 turns, +20% mitigation (30% chance), inflict ailments (12% CPP, 15% IWS)
    • 1x Soul Blade (布都御魂剣) = HR 33 or Arena 1,782,000 ABP
    • 1x Monster Robe (魔装メライドデウス) = Town
    • 1x Grudge Bow (魔怨弓ガルザペリオン) = Raid-crafted or occasionally on Achievement Shop
    Soul Armor (護魂機動鎧セロ) (Mitigation)
    • 20% Guard mitigation, 100% mitigation (12% chance), +30% HP/DEF, 10 BC fill on Guard, 2 BC when hit while Guarded, 1 BC when hit
    • 1x Guardian Spirit (護霊具ステル・ヴァル) = 3,840,000 ABP
    • 1x Illusion Gizmo (シ・オプス幻影機構) = Raid-crafted
    • 1x Supreme Robe (覇導装ラミルード) = Raid-crafted
    Regent Diadem (ゼクマーシュ宝冠) (Drop)
    • +20% BC/HC/Zel, +15% Karma, +5% Item drop rate, +15% BB fill rate, +50% HC effectiveness, +50% BC on Spark, +35 HC on Spark, +100% Spark damage
    • 1x Thief Crown (大盗神の宝冠) = 2,792,000 ABP
    • 1x Violet Pearl (ヴィハラの紫金珠) = Raid-crafted
    • 1x Flag Flower (神幟の花) = 871,000 ABP
    Barrier Mirror (聖壁の破煌鏡) (Damage Reflect)
    • 20% damage reflect (40% chance), heal for 20% of damage taken (40% chance), +60% HP, +75% DEF on the first 3 turns, inflict ailments when hit (7% CPP, 10% IWS), null ailments
    • 1x Sky Helmet (極天兜クレインクラン) = 2,547,000 ABP
    • 1x Cosmic Dust (星晶デルエッド・ローム) = various content
    • 1x Odd Armor (異鎧ペルド・インティス) = Town-crafted, 40% HP
    • 1x Exyl Shield (英知の盾『エクセイル) = Town-crafted
    • 1x Evil Halberd (凶戟ゲヘナベルム) = Raid-crafted
    Blessed Charm (神紡の光恵符) (BB)
    • +60% BB fill rate, 3-4 BC when hit, +30% mitigation (30% chance), null EWD
    • 1x True Ore (イフリキア真球) = 2,159,000 ABP
    • 1x War Crown (闘冠デルグランセ) = 1,724,000 ABP
    • 1x Blessed Robe (神装カルティア・ローヌ) = 345,000 ABP or FH
    • 1x Rakshult Gem (魔封珠『ラクシュルト』) = Town-crafted
    Scarlet Eventide (神喰の紅翔弓) (Spark)
    • +150% Spark damage, +130% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 30-60% HP drain (20% chance), 40% chance to crit Sparks (50% damage)
    • 1x Wisdom Flower (神慧の花) = 3,188,000 ABP
    • 1x Vampire Spear (血を奪う槍『グルムス』) = Town-crafted
    • 3x Shadow Gem () = RC6 Mora's rare drop
    • 3x Crest Seal () = RC6 Karon's rare drop
    Demolishing Plate (崩神炉ゼベルゲイン) (Atk Boost)
    • +200% ATK/DEF for 2 turns, +50% EWD, 5 BC when enemy dies, 15% HP heal when enemy dies, Ignore DEF (25% chance)
    • 1x Divine Wings (天之尾羽張) = 2,625,000 ABP
    • 1x Origin Slate (創世の石板) = Raid-crafted or occasional in Shop
    • 1x Starry Blade (星剣ルブアメティア) = Town-crafted
    • 1x Demon Robe (魔装衣エビュラーカスト) = 33,000 ABP
    • 1x Divine Spear (神槍ロンギヌス) = 160,000 ABP, occasional in Shop and FH
    Daybreak Moon (天輝楯ユエリカ) (Mitigation)
    • 40% mitigation (30% chance), null ailments and Crits, 1000-1500 HoT (+10% REC), +50% DEF
    • 1x Astral Robe (天装アポロニア・グラン) = 1,903,000 ABP
    • 1x Cured Glass (煉輝晶リグネス・ノヴァ) = 1,556,000 ABP
    • 1x Wulgee Gem (魔封珠『ウルジ』) = Town-crafted
    • 1x Dogma Shield (30% DEF) = Town-crafted or Slots
    • 1x Star Shield (20% DEF) = Town-crafted or Slots
    Skull General (髑髏王の黒杖ムルルク) (Stats)
    • +200% ATK/DEF/REC based on HP lost, +100% ATK/DEF/REC and +50% Crit rate when HP is full
    • 1x Lament Blade (恨刃ウィトルギア) = 800,000 ABP
    • 1x Wicked Blade (異神剣マルダ=ゼクス) = 367,000 ABP
    • 1x Gilded Pearl (宝珠エルゼット・コア) = Town-crafted
    • 1x Death Axe (死と闇の斧アグリス) = 80,000 ABP or occasional in Shop

    Grand Gaia Chronicles

    • Dandelga (覇炎剣ダンデルガ) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, 2 BC/turn
      • Vargas GGC (required for Vargas/Avant ES)
    • Lexida (宝剣レクシーダ) (Stats)
      • +30% REC/HP, 2000-3000 HP/turn, +1 hit count
      • Selena GGC (required for Selena ES)
    • Drevas (魔槍ドレヴァス) (Stats)
      • +30% DEF/HP, null ailments
      • Lance GGC (required for Lance ES)
    • Batootha (雷剣バトゥータ) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, +50% Spark damage
      • Eze GGC (required for Eze ES)
    • Urias (聖光剣ユリアス) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, +40% BB fill rate
      • Atro GGC (required for Atro ES)
    • Leomurg (黒騎槍レオムルグ) (Stats)
      • +30% DEF/HP, heals for 15-30% of damage done, 4-6 BC when attacking
      • Magress GGC (required for Magress ES)
    • ---------------------------
    • Holy Eight (八神剣オージュブライト) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, +50% Crit damage
      • Sefia GGC (required for Sefia ES)
    • Scarlet Pin (宝髪飾『緋血神刺』) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +50% EWD
      • Kikuri GGC (required for Kikuri ES)
    • Spirit Tiara (幻異霊冠エル・リュード) (Stats)
      • +75% ATK/DEF/REC when HP is >50%, 1-3 BC when attacked, heals for 10-20% of damage taken.
      • Sefia & Kikuri GGC
    • Lafdranya (緑輝剣鎧ラフドラニア) (Stats)
      • +50% DEF, null Crit/EWD
      • Edea GQ (required for Edea ES)
    • Duel Fragment (DUELのカケラ) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +20% Crit rate, 30% chance to Ignore DEF, 4-6 BC on Crit.
      • Michele GGC (required for Michele ES)
    • White Armor (白輝聖鎧メルキオ) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, null ailments/EWD.
      • Melchio GGC (required for Melchio ES)
    • Golem Core (ゴーレム・コア) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, +150% BB Mod
      • Lira GGC (required for Zeldeus/Granvas ES)
    • ---------------------------
    • Guardian Shard (割れた護神輝彰・右片) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, 15% BC drop rate, +50% ATK when BB is >50%
      • 12 Guardians Stage 3 GGC
    • Guardian Silver (割れた護神輝彰・左片) (Stats)
      • +30% DEF/HP, +15% HC drop rate, +100% DEF when HP is above 50%
      • 12 Guardians Stage 6 GGC
    • Guiding Light (神命の導光石) (Stats)
      • +30% HP/DEF, proc Angel Idol buff after taking 50,000 damage
      • Reed GGC
    • Hailstorm Armor (氷輝天鎧レーゼ) (Stats)
      • +40% HP, +50% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is >50%, 2-3 BC when attacked
      • Reeze GGC (required for Reeze/Lilith ES)
    • Six Pillar's Power (叛神の罪過) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF/REC, +30% BB fill rate, +20% OD fill rate, +50% HC effectiveness
      • Kira GGC
    • Scarlet Necklace (緋炎宝フォルディア) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/REC, +100% ATK when BB is full, +50% ATK when HP is <50%, +50% Spark damage
      • Arus GGC (required for Arus ES)
    • Oracle Bangles (神託の双聖環 ) (Stats)
      • +40% ATK/HP, 2 BC/turn, 500-1000 HoT, 1 BC on Spark, 100 HP on Spark
      • Ark GGC (required for Dream Ark ES)
    • Dandemagus (覇焔剣ダンデマグス) (Stats)
      • +40% ATK/HP, +30% Crit rate, 40% chance to crit Sparks (+50% damage), +25% Spark debuff (25% chance)
      • Avant GGC (required for Dream Avant ES)
    • Thief's Treasure (大盗神の宝石精) (Stats)
      • +40% HP, +15% BC/HC/Zel, 10% Karma, 3% Item drop rates, +150% ATK for 3 turns after receiving 30 BC, and +150% DEF for 3 turns after receiving 15 HC
      • Zelnite GGC (required for Dream Zelnite ES)
    • Antithesis Gem (紅焔の聖護珠) (Stats)
      • +40% HP/DEF, null ailments, null EWD, 0-100% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining
      • Klyuk GGC

    Grand Quest

    Dawn of the Summoner
    • Demon Sickle (魔神鎌デスモノク) (Ailment)
      • Low chance to inflict ailments, +30% Crit rate when HP is full
      • Karl GQ
    • Queen's Tear (女帝の涙) (BB)
      • 5 BC/turn
      • 2nd GQ
    • Ishrion (聖魔斬刃イシュリオン) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +15% BC/HC drop rates.
      • Grahdens GQ (required for Grahdens ES)
    • Sky Harbinger (覇竜剣『天魁』) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +200% ATK based on HP remaining, -50% ATK based on HP lost.
      • Lugina GQ
    • Honor Armor (貴光鎧メルフォルナ) (Stats)
      • +30% DEF/REC/HP, +200% DEF when HP is <50%.
      • Paris GQ (required for Paris ES)
    • Communicator (支援用魔導通信機) (Drop)
      • +15% HC drop rate, +20% EWD
      • Lin GQ
    • Silver Knight's Crest (銀騎士隊の聖印) (Atk Boost)
      • +150% BB Mod, +15% BC drop rate
      • Noah/Elise GQ
    • Lovely Earrings (親愛の白綿飾) (Ailment Resist)
      • Null ailments, 800-1000 HoT (+10% REC), 3 BC/turn
      • Sera GQ
    Heroes Saga
    • Eshuon (神貫雷弓『エシュオン』) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, -10~20% BB consumption
      • Loch GQ (required for Loch ES)
    • Four Bonds (四戦士の絆) (Spark)
      • +50% Spark damage, -15% BB cost, 1000-1500 HP/turn, null EWD.
      • Edea GQ
    • Penta-Locus (五光の軌跡) (Mitigation)
      • 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, +30% EWD, 3 BC/turn, 1000-1500 HP/turn, +30% DEF.
      • Michele GQ (Ten-Winged Tormentor)
    • Meirith Pearl (メイリスの刻珠) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +50% Crit damage, +50% Spark damage, -15% BB cost
      • Quaid GQ (aka Guardians of Meirith GQ) (required for Dream Vern ES)
    • Virtuous Cape (覇断の聖皚套) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, null ailments, null EWD, 2 BC when attacked
      • Demon Slayers GQ
    • 星辰の迅聖杖 (Stats)
      • +40% HP/DEF, null Ignore DEF and Crits
      • Reed GQ (100% Clear)

    Trials

    • Heresy Orb (魔導器・クロウガル) (BB)
      • +25% BB fill rate, +15% Stats.
      • Lugina EX
    • Fallacy Orb (魔導器・クロリペスター) (Heal)
      • 40% chance to heal for 20% of damage taken, 1500-2000 HP/turn, +15% Stats.
      • Seria EX
    • Impiety Orb (魔導器・アウルガロ) (Resist)
      • Null ailments/EWD, +15% Stats.
      • Karl EX
    • Infidelity Orb (魔導器・カテダイク) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage, +15% Stats
      • Eriole EX
    • Schism Orb (魔導器・レイエノク) (Mitigation)
      • 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, 3-5 BC when attacked, +15% Stats
      • Paris EX
    • Medblare (獄焔燼メドブレア) (Atk Boost)
      • +100% Crit damage, +50% Spark damage, +100% BB mod, +50% ATK
      • Grah/Owen EX Trial
    • Sacrilege Orb (魔導器・ルノ=レイガ) (Special Type)
      • +30% Stats, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 5 BC/turn, and BB fill effects occur at the start of each turn
      • Noel's Trial
    • ------------------------
    • Unyielding Device (煌導器・ラヴェルス) (Crit)
      • +30% Stats, +150% Crit damage, +50% EWD
      • Seria's Strategy Zone

    Frontier Hunter

    • Demon Core (魔晶核サレルノ) (BB)
      • 3-4 BC when attacking, 2-3 BC when attacked, 3-5 BC when enemy is killed, 5-7 BC when round is completed.
      • HR 26
    • Heavenly Bud (神臣の花) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage
      • HR 29
    • Star of Hope (煌覇晶ファルク・イーリス) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 1000-1500 HP/turn, 4 BC/turn
      • HR 30
    • Soul Blade (布都御魂剣) (Stat)
      • +100% ATK/DEF for 4 turns
      • HR 33
    • Godly Flower (神宝花リクレシア) (Stats)
      • +75% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full, +50% Spark damage
      • HR 36
    • Summoner Key (召喚師の小さな鍵) (BB)
      • 2 BC/turn, -20% BB cost
      • HR 38
    • Eternal Armor (不死鎧マニス・ゼグラ) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, 1000-1500 HP/turn, +10% HC drop rate, +10% HC effectiveness
      • HR 40
    • Brass Orb/Ladle (煉導器・ラドル) (EndlessEnigma Type)
      • +130% BB Mod, +20% ATK/DEF.
      • HR 45
    • Elgif (聖女神の守護)
      • Null ailments
      • HR 46
    • Steel Orb/Organte (煉導器・オルガンテ) (BB)
      • 2-4 BC on Crit, 1 BC on Spark, 3-5 BC when attacking, +20% ATK/DEF.
      • HR 48
    • Bourn Jewel (秘宝『ヘルク・ヴェーレ』) (Stats)
      • +45% Stats
      • HR 49
    • Elgif (真なる開拓者の煌光)
      • +20% Stats, 50% Spark damage, 1-2 BC on Spark
      • HR 50
    • ---------------------------
    • Metal Orb (煉導器・ヴェラカンデオ) (Ailment)
      • Low chance to inflict ailments, +20% ATK/DEF
      • FH S20 Special
    • Elgif (神幟の花)
      • Null Ignore DEF, +0-50% DEF based on HP lost
      • FH S33 Special

    Frontier Gate


    Hall of Challengers

    • Phantom Gizmo/Nirvana (幻導機・ニヴレイシア) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, 5 BC/turn, 2-3 BC when attacked.
      • Clear Stage 30 in the Hall of Challengers
    • Piany Flower (ピアニーの薫香華) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 50% chance to fill 1-2 BC on Spark
      • Clear Stage 25 in the Hall of Challengers
    Proof of Power
    • Kiravehl/Thunder Pearl (ラヴェールの瞬断雷) (Stats)
      • +100% ATK/DEF for 2 turns, +50% elemental mitigation for 2 turns
      • Score 1,000,000 in the Power Vortex
    • Jiakudeel/Illusion Gizmo (幻導機・ジアクディール) (Crit)
      • +50% Crit damage, +50% EWD, +30% ATK
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in the Power Vortex
    Bound to Fire
    • Magical Device (幻導機・ヴァンダイト) (Atk Boost)
      • +150% BB Mod, 10 BC after taking 10,000 damage, +30% ATK/DEF
      • Score 1,500,000 pts in Bound to Fire
    • Elgif (炎の界域)
      • +20% ATK, +10% BB fill rate
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in Bound to Fire
    Bound to Water
    • Curative Device (幻導機・シャロア) (Heal)
      • 1000-1500 HP/turn, 5 BC per 1 HC received, +30% HP/REC
      • Score 1,500,000 pts in Bound to Water
    • Elgif (神水の魂録)
      • +20% HP, 25% chance to heal for 10% of damage taken
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in Bound to Water
    Bound to Earth
    • Phantom Device (幻導機・アルドレート) (Mitigation)
      • 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, 25% mitigation for 1 turn after taking 8,000 damage, +20% HP/DEF
      • Score 1,400,000 pts in Bound to Earth
    • Elgif (神樹の魂録)
      • 2 BC/turn, +15% BC/HC drop rate
      • Score 1,200,000 pts in Bound to Earth
    Bound to Thunder
    • Enhancing Device (幻導機・スピルエクス) (Spark)
      • 1-2 BC on Spark, 250-500 HP on Spark, +30% ATK/HP
      • Score 1,400,000 pts in the Thunder Vortex
    • Elgif (神雷の魂録) :
      • +40% Spark damage, +15% BC/HC drop on Spark.
      • Score 1,200,000 pts in the Thunder Vortex
    Bound to Light
    • Projection Device (幻導機・セド) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, -20% BB cost, -15~20% BB consumption
      • Score 1,500,000 pts in the Light Vortex
    • Elgif (神光の魂録)
      • 50% chance to fill 1-2 BC when attacked, +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in the Light Vortex
    Bound to Dark
    • Wicked Device (幻導機・バルティウス) (Ailment)
      • Low chance to inflict ailments when attacked, 2-4 BC when attacked, 30% BB fill rate
      • Score 1,700,000 pts in the Dark Vortex
    • Elgif (闇の界域)
      • +10% Crit rate, heals for 5-8% of damage dealt
      • Score 1,400,000 pts in the Dark Vortex
    6-star Vortex
    • Elgif (繁栄の大華)
      • +10% BB fill rate, +20% HC effectiveness, +20% OD fill rate
      • Reach 1,400,000 pts in the 6* Vortex
    • Mirage Device (幻導機・サイヴォルド) (Special type)
      • BB/heals occur at the start of turn, 1000-2000 HP/turn and 5 Bc/turn for 3 turns after dealing 5000 damage, +30% HP/REC
      • Reach 1,700,000 pts in the 6* Vortex
    Attack Drill (Nuke 'em Totem)
    • Delusion Device (幻導機・ニールツァイド) (Atk Boost)
      • +100% ATK, +20% Crit rate, and +100% Spark damage on the first 2 turns
      • Score 30,000,000 Pts
    Endless Hall
    • Heavenly Ring (天聖環レーヌ・トリストア) (Ailment Resist)
      • +20% DEF/HP, nullify ailments, inflict ailments when hit (7% CPP, 10% IWS)
      • Clear Stage 50
    • Elgif (永劫の螺旋)
      • +20% mitigation for 1 turn and 2000-3000 HP/turn for 2 turns when HP falls below 50%
      • Clear Stage 70
    • Growth Device (幻導機・セクメティール) (Mitigation)
      • 30% Stats, 3-4 BC when attacked, nullify Crits
      • Clear Stage 100
    Gender-specific FG
    Courageous Assault (Male)

    • Versatile Device (幻導機・ガルグヌス) (Crit)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +50% Crit damage, +25% mitigation after dealing 100k damage
      • Reach 2,300,000 Pts
    • Husbando Elgif (神勇の魂録)
      • +20% ATK/DEF/REC, +50% Spark damage, +50% BB Mod = all when HP is above 50%
      • Reach 2,000,000 Pts
    Graceful Assault (Female)
    • Vitality Device (幻導機・ネヌビース) (Healing)
      • +30% DEF/HP, 5-10% HP Drain, 20% Heal when hit (40% chance)
      • Reach 2,300,000 Pts
    • Waifu Elgif (神麗の魂録)
      • +20% DEF, 15-20% Heal when hit (25% chance), 2-3 BC when hit (50% chance)
      • Reach 2,000,000 Pts
    Third Anniversary FG
    Recalling Order

    • Resistive Device (幻導機・グランアス) (Mitigation)
      • Null Ignore DEF, 50% Spark resist, 10% chance to take 1 DMG, +30% HP/DEF
      • Clear Stage 10
    • Elgif (神堕の魂録)
      • 3 BC/turn, 4 BC fill after dealing 1 DMG
      • Clear Stage 7
    Recalling Confinement
    • Offensive Device (幻導機・イシュカル) (Ignore DEF)
      • 50% chance to Ignore DEF, +100% Spark damage, 20% chance to crit Sparks (30% damage), +30% ATK/HP
      • Clear Stage 10
    • Elgif (神鎖の魂録)
      • +20% ATK, +60% Spark damage
      • Clear Stage 7
    Flash of Lightning
    • 幻導機・トニトライド (ATK Boost)
      • +1 hit, +25% ATK/DEF/HP, -15% BB cost, +40% BB fill rate
      • Score 7,000,000 pts
    • Elgif (煌迅の魂録)
      • +20% HP, null ailments and Ignore DEF
      • Clear Stage 15
    Flash of Dark Fire
    • 幻導機・ヴォルドルグ (Ailment)
      • +7% CPP, +10% IWS, +75% ATK against afflicted enemies, 20% chance to AoE normal attacks, +25% ATK/DEF/HP
      • Score 6,500,000 pts
    • Elgif (焔冥の魂録)
      • +20% ATK, +25% Crit rate, +50% Crit damage, +10% OD fill/turn for 3 turns after dealing 10,000 damage
      • Clear Stage 15

    Achievements & Store

    Total Merit Pts
    • Star of Hope (煌覇晶ファルク・イーリス) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 1000-1500 HP/turn, 4 BC/turn
      • Obtain 600,000 Merit pts
    • Potent Stone (濃縮魔石結晶) (BB)
      • 6 BC/turn
      • Obtain 800,000 Merit pts
    • Demon Heart (真魔核グリスタ) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, 5-6 BC when attacked, 3-5 BC when attacking
      • Obtain 900,000 Merit pts
    • Sacred Axe (神器マハル=グラテカ) (Spark)
      • +150% Spark, +50% BC drop on Spark, +35% HC drop on Spark, 2 BC on Spark.
      • Obtain 1,000,000 Merit pts
    • ---------------------------
    • Amenonuhuko (天沼矛) (Stats)
      • +150% ATK/DEF for the first 4 turns, +30% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage
      • Obtain 1,250,000 Merit pts
    • Dragon Eye (煌幻珠『焔獄龍』) (Heal)
      • 2000-2500 HP/turn, +30% REC/HP, 40% chance to heal for 30-40% of damage taken
      • Obtain 1,500,000 Merit pts
    • Flower Mirror (廻向の幻華鏡) (Resistance)
      • Null ailments/Crits/EWD, 4 BC/turn, 1500-2000 HP/turn
      • Obtain 1,750,000 Merit pts
    • Nevana Crown (綺神冠『レフ・ネヴァナ』) (Stats)
      • +40% Stats, +80% ATK based on HP remaining, +20% ATK when BB is 20/40/60/80% full
      • Obtain 2,000,000 Merit pts
    • ---------------------------
    • Skylord's Blade (統天刻剣ザルスゾード) (Atk Boost)
      • +300% BB mod, +50% ATK
      • Obtain 2,500,000 Merit pts
    • Phoenix Blossom (冥凰華ネグロマス) (BB)
      • 2-4 BC when attacked, 2 BC on Spark, +200% ATK when BB is full
      • Obtain 3,000,000 Merit pts
    • Lotus Manuscript (祀神の紫蓮書) (Mitigation)
      • +50% elemental mitigation for 4 turns, +40% HP, +200% DEF for 4 turns, 50% chance to heal for 10% of damage taken
      • Obtain 3,500,000 Merit pts
    • Leto Crown (聖煉冠レト) (Stats)
      • +40% Stats, +2 hit count, 10 BC when attacking
      • Obtain 4,000,000 Merit pts
    • ---------------------------
    • Mournful Pike (絶冥禁忌鉾アブスレグ) (Atk Boost)
      • +200% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, +100% EWD, +100% Crit damage
      • Obtain 5,000,000 Merit pts
    • Magrajah's Helm (異蛮獣兜マグラジア) (Spark)
      • +150% Spark damage, +200% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining, null EWD and Ignore DEF
      • Obtain 6,000,000 Merit pts
    • Survival Charm (廻命の護魂神符) (Stats)
      • +50% HP/DEF, 1500-2000 HoT, 30% heal when hit (40% chance), +80% Angel Idol proc chance
      • Obtain 7,000,000 Merit pts
    Total FG Points
    • Shiny Anklet (輝水晶のアンクレット) (Atk Boost)
      • +1 hit count
      • Obtain 600,000 FG pts
    • Godly Flower (神宝花リクレシア) (Stats)
      • +75% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full, +50% Spark damage
      • Obtain 800,000 FG pts
    • Heavenly Bud (神臣の花) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage
      • Obtain 200,000 FG pts
    • Sacred Blade (神器ジェナ=グレパス) (BB)
      • 5 BC/turn, 7-8 BC when attacking, 5-7 BC when attacked
      • Obtain 1,000,000 FG pts
    • ---------------------------
    • Bourn Jewel (秘宝『ヘルク・ヴェーレ』) (Stats)
      • +45% Stats
      • Obtain 1,500,000 FG pts
    • Elgif (疫神の惨劇)
      • Low chance to inflict ailments, +150% ATK to afflicted enemies
      • Obtain 2,000,000 FG pts
    • Elgif (帝神の鼓舞)
      • 5 BC/turn, 4-5 BC when attacking, null Ignore DEF
      • Obtain 2,500,000 FG pts
    • Elgif (聖王の献身)
      • Null ailments/EWD/Crit
      • Obtain 3,000,000 FG pts
    • ------------------------------------
    • Sacred Longbow (神器ヴォール=メオン) (BB)
      • 4 BC/turn, 4-6 BC when attacked, 2500-3000 HP/turn, 40% chance to heal for 40% of damage taken
      • Obtain 200,000,000 FH pts
    Misc Achievements
    • Elgif (真実と破滅の歌) :
      • +50% ATK, +50% Spark damage, +50% Crit damage, ignore DEF
      • Reach LvL 600
    • Elgif (原初神の奇跡)
      • +40% Stats, null ailments/EWD
      • Reach LvL 700
    • Elgif (英霊の絆)
      • +40% OD fill rate, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, +2 hit count, adds all elements to attack.
      • Reach LvL 800
    • Elgif (癒神の哀哭)
      • +50% HP/DEF, heals for 30% of damage taken, 99999 HP/turn
      • Reach LvL 900
    • Log Riser/Heaven's Edge (終天儀『ログライザー』) (Stats)
      • +150% all Stats, +100% Crit damage, +100% EWD, +200% BB mod, +300% SBB mod, +500% UBB mod, adds all elements to attack, +100% ATK on afflicted targets, +1 hit count for (+50% damage), +50% OD fill rate, 50% chance to Ignore DEF, +150% Spark damage
      • Reach Level 999

    • ------------------------------------
    • Elgif (天帝の記憶)
      • +20% HP/DEF, 20% chance to mitigate 25% damage, 30% chance to heal for 10-15% of damage taken, 40% chance to fill 2-4 BC when attacked
      • Record 1,000 units
    • Elgif (閃壊の崩刃)
      • 3-5 BC on Crit, +150% Crit damage, +50% ATK, +25% Crit rate.
      • Win 30,000 perfect victories in Arena
    Achievement Store
    Occasional Elgifs and Spheres
    • Elgif (勇武の天啓Lv2)
      • +25% Stats to Male units
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (麗憐の天啓Lv2)
      • +25% Stats to Female units
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (孤高の天啓Lv2)
      • +25% Stats to Genderless units
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (女神の祈り)
      • +20% DEF/HP, +20% BB fill rate, +10% OD fill rate
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (全神の天啓Lv3)
      • +20% all Stats
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (賢宝の在処Lv2)
      • +15% BC/HC drop rate
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (威神 の 雄叫)
      • 25% HP/ATK, +75% BB Mod
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Elgif (聖人 の 洗礼)
      • Null ailments and EWD
      • 40,000 Merit pts
    • Adaptation Jewel (護宝『ハド=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, +15% mitigation when Guarding
      • 18,000 Merit pts
    • Existence Jewel (憐宝『ギラド=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, +15% BC/HC drop on Spark, -10~20% BB consumption
      • 22,000 Merit pts
    • Perseverance Jewel (魄宝『ゼイン=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, 2-3 BC when attacking, 50% chance to fill 3-4 BC when attacked.
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • Prized Light (煌宝『メド=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, null EWD
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • Prized Mercy (慈宝『レグ=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, 700-1200 HP/turn, heals for 30-40% of damage taken
      • 20,000 Merit pts
    • Luna Laguliz (秘宝『ルナ=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, +20% Crit rate
      • 18,000 Merit pts
    • Grudge Bow (魔怨弓ガルザペリオン) (Ailment)
      • Chance to inflict status ailments when attacking
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • Heavenly Bud (神臣の花)
      • +100% Spark damage
      • 10,000 Merit pts

    Raid

    Special Elgif
    • 覚醒の天啓
      • +20% Stats, +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Craft all RC6 Spheres
    RC6 Spheres
    • Shusui's Blade/War Demon's Blade (武神刹刃『闘覇冥水』) (Atk Boost)
      • +50% EWD, +50% Spark damage, +100% ATK when BB is full
      • 1x Revelation Book
      • 1x Divine Jewel
      • 3x Shock Core
      • 15x War Demon's Gem
      • 2x War Demon's Hair
    • Beiorg's Armor (雷輝豪鎧ベイオルグ) (Stats)
      • +40% Stats, 1500-2000 HP/turn, +40% chance to heal for 30% of damage taken
      • 1x Occult Treasure
      • 1x Phoenix Orb
      • 3x Azure Sphere - Estreit
      • 15x Beiorg's Scrap
      • 2x Beiorg's Bulb
    • Maha Nerga/Blazing Fists (煌拳マハ・ナーガ) (Crit)
      • +20% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage, 4-6 BC on Crit, add Fire/Water/Earth/Thunder element to attack for 2 turns after a Crit
      • 1x Calamity Core - Arkem
      • 3x Blaze Scale - Claudalus
      • 2x Feat Jewel - Yugreia
      • 15x Dragonlord Wing
      • 2x Dragonlord Scale
    • All-seeing Eyes (刻識の神魔眼) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 4 BC/turn, 2 BC when attacked
      • 3x Health Charm - Craft in Town
      • 3x Guile Stone - Mistzug
      • 3x Divine Core - Van Lucy
      • 2x Thunder Chip - Am Yunos rare
      • 15x Spatial Crystal
    • Nature Shield (魔蟲樹盾マガジュラ) (Mitigation)
      • 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1500-2000 HP/turn, 30% chance to heal for 20-30% of damage taken, 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • 1x Demon Dress
      • 1x Phoenix Crown
      • 3x Fiend Jewel - Grudkia
      • 15x Forbidden Vines
      • 2x Spider's Silk
    • Twilight Stone (宵闇の仙晶球) (Spark)
      • +75% Spark damage, 1-2 BC on Spark, 100-200 Heal on Spark, 40% chance to Crit a Spark (+50% damage)
      • 3x Royal Bud
      • 3x Red Feather - Alustar/Arstallie
      • 3x Doom Ring - Nalda Delia
      • 15x Raiment of Grace
      • 2x Shadow Gem
    • Merod's Core (神魔崩魂メロード) (Reflect)
      • 40% chance to reflect 20% of damage taken, 30% chance to heal for 30% of damage taken, 2 BC when attacked, +15% Injury/Weakness/Sickness +12% Curse/Paralysis/Poison when attacked
      • 1x Grudge Bow - good luck farming this
      • 3x Pure Crystal - Craft form Randall
      • 3x Blaze Pearl - Balmedia
      • 15x Demonblood Clot
      • 2x Crystal Soul
    • Armor of Seals (封刻の魔聖鎧) (Stats)
      • +40% all Stats, 5 BC every 10000 damage dealt, +130% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • 1x Occult Treasure
      • 1x Sacred Treasure
      • 3x Ghost Jewel - Mistzug
      • 15x Red Feather
      • 2x Purple Stone
    Old Gen
    • Phoenix Crown/Vermillion/Magic Coronet (魔鳳冠ヴァーミリオン) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked, 1500-2000 HP/turn, 40% chance to heal for 30% of damage taken
      • Required for Magajura
    • Phoenix Orb (焔珠『不死鳥』) (BB)
      • 1500-2000 HP/turn, 40% chance to heal for 30% of damage taken
      • Required for Beiorg's Armor and Phoenix Crown
    • Revelation Book/Final Apocalypse (終世の黙示録) (Atk Boost)
      • +50% Spark damage, +50% EWD
      • Required for Shusui's Blade
    • Thorn Crown (魔石の荊冠) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • Required for Phoenix Crown
    • Sacred Treasure (神宝クルトファナ)
      • +150% ATK when BB is full
    • Occult Treasure/Secret Gem (秘宝『マルク・アビネス』)
      • +40% Stats
      • Required for Beiorg's Armor
    • Buffer Jewel (秘宝『ケレス・グレイン』) (Stats) :
      • +35% Stats
      • Required for Occult Treasure
    • ------------------------
    • Sacred Crystal (神器レド=クローガ)
      • 10 BC/turn
      • Clear RC5

    Sphere House

    • Celgrad Gem (魔封珠『セルグラード』) (Drop)
      • +15% BC/HC drop rates
    • Lem Gem (魔封珠『レーム』) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, 500-1000 HP/turn
    • Beiorg Gem (魔封珠『ベイオルグ』) (BB)
      • +30% BB fill rate, +30% HC effectiveness
    • Demon Striker/Destrika (魔神器デストリカ) (BB)
      • +15% BC/HC drop rates, +30% BB fill rate, +30% HC effectiveness, 3 BC/turn, 500-1000 HP/turn
      • Celgrad + Lem + Beiorg Gems
    • ---------------------------
    • Wulgee Gem (魔封珠『ウルジ』)
      • Null Crit
    • Rakshult Gem (魔封珠『ラクシュルト』)
      • Null EWD
    • Zamburg Gem (魔封珠『ザームブルグ』)
      • 10% mitigation when Guarding, 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage
    • Nervas/Demon Silk (魔神器ネルヴァス) (Mitigation)
      • +10% mitigation when guarding, 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, null Crit/EWD
      • Wulgee + Rakshult + Zamburg Gems
    • ---------------------------
    • Fal Nerga Gem (魔封珠『ファル・ナーガ』) (BB)
      • 50% chance to fill 1 BC on Spark
    • Estria Gem (魔封珠『エストリア』) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK, +50% Spark damage
    • Menon Gem (魔封珠『メノン』) (Stats)
      • +30% HP, +1 hit (-50% extra hits damage)
    • Felke/Demon Igniter (魔神器フェルケー) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +50% Spark damage, 1 BC on Spark, +1 hit
      • Estria + Fal Nerga + Menon

    Arena

    2,000,000 ABP and below - Pleb spheres

    • Mech Sword (機剣ディフェンダー) (Stats)
      • 5% Stats
      • Amateur - 1,200 ABP
    • Flesh Armor (食鎧アバドンシール) (Stats)
      • +10% DEF/HP
      • Warrior - 2,000 ABP
    • Star Blade (星剣イオメティス) (BB)
      • 1-5 BC when enemy is defeated
      • Brawler - 5,000 ABP
    • Giant Stone (巨宝ログ・ノード) (Stats)
      • +50% ATK/DEF/REC when HP is <50%
      • Heavyweight - 8,000 ABP
    • Stealth Robe (隠密のマント)
      • 100% chance not to get targeted when HP is <50%
      • Tactician - 15,000 ABP
    • Thief Bracer (盗賊の腕輪) (Drop)
      • +2% Item drop rate
      • Commander - 18,000 ABP
    • Sacred Jewel (秘宝『マルキュロディン』) (Stats)
      • +15% Stats
      • Gladiator - 28,000 ABP
    • Demon Robe (魔装衣エビュラーカスト) (Heal)
      • Heals for 15% of HP when an enemy is defeated
      • Champion - 33,000 ABP
    • Soul Spear (魔槍ブラッドテイル) (Heal)
      • 40% chance to heal for 40-60% of damage done
      • Virtuoso - 46,000 ABP
    • Holy Crown (聖冠マグナス・ゼブル) (BB)
      • 50% chance to fill 1 BC when attacked
      • Saint - 54,000 ABP
    • Glass Crown (鏡兜ヴァンベルク) (Reflect)
      • 50% chance to reflect 20% damage
      • Knight - 70,000 ABP
    • Death Axe (死と闇の斧アグリス) (Crit)
      • +50% Crit rate when HP is full
      • Dragoon - 80,000 ABP
    • Prized Cloth (宝装アグニスハート) (Mitigation)
      • 30% chance to mitigate 25% damage
      • Juggernaut - 100,000 ABP
    • Hero Stone (英宝ファルミアン) (Stats)
      • +20% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is >50%
      • Behemoth - 110,000 ABP
    • Star Helm (星兜アンドロメダ) (Heal)
      • 40% chance to heal for 20% of the damage taken
      • Warlord - 130,000 ABP
    • Refined Gem (煉晶アーク・リグネス) (Resist)
      • Null ailments
      • Crusader - 140,000 ABP
    • Divine Spear (神槍ロンギヌス) (Penetration)
      • 25% chance to ignore DEF
      • Hero - 160,000 ABP
    • Divine Stone (神宝ログラス=マンナ) (Stats)
      • +50% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full
      • Legend - 170,000 ABP
    • Thief Gloves (大盗賊の手袋) (Drop)
      • +8% Zel, +5% Karma, +2% Item drop rate
      • Hellhound - 192,000 ABP
    • Medulla Gem (秘宝『レブ・マデュラ』) (Stats)
      • +20% Stats
      • Demon - 205,000 ABP
    • Steeple Rose (神塔の花) (Spark)
      • +50% Spark
      • Diablo - 220,000 ABP
    • Evil Shard (魔晶石の欠片) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn
      • Cherubium - 250,000 ABP
    • Omni Gizmo (賢宝バトルブースター) (Drop)
      • +10% BC/HC drop rate
      • Seraphim - 267,000 ABP
    • King's Crown (帝冠リリー・マター) (BB)
      • 25% chance to fill BB by 3-5 BC when attacked
      • Archangel - 285,000 ABP
    • Soul Spear (魔槍ブラッドテイル) (Heal)
      • 40% chance to heal for 40-60% of damage done
      • Divine - 324,000 ABP
    • Blessed Robe (神装カルティア・ローヌ) (Mitigation)
      • 30% chance to mitigate 30% damage
      • Supreme - 345,000 ABP
    • Wicked Blade (異神剣マルダ=ゼクス) (Stats)
      • +100% Stats when HP is full
      • Almighty - 367,000 ABP
    • Heavenly Bud (神臣の花) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage
      • Demeter - 414,000 ABP
    • Phoenix Eye (フェルザーの眼) (Heal)
      • 500-1000 HP/turn
      • Aether - 439,000 ABP
    • Dragon Stud (神竜のイヤリング) (BB)
      • 25% chance to fill 5 BC when attacking
      • Moros - 464,000 ABP
    • Alzeon Pearl (アルゼオンの珠) (BB)
      • +50% BB fill rate
      • Bia - 516,000 ABP
    • Geldnite Axe (覇神斧ゲルダネイト) (Crit)
      • +25% Crit rate, +50% Crit damage
      • Nomos - 542,000 ABP
    • Masamune (正宗) (Stats)
      • +75% ATK/DEF for 2 turns
      • Kheiron - 568,000 ABP
    • Cosmic Dust (星晶デルエッド・ローム) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, +20% HP
      • Hephaestus - 622,000 ABP
    • Magic Ore (魔晶原石) (BB)
      • 4 BC/turn
      • Eukleia - 649,000 ABP
    • Legwand Gem (秘宝『オルト=リグオン』) (Stats)
      • +25% Stats
      • Khaos - 676,000 ABP
    • Thief Cloak (盗賊王の外套) (Drop)
      • +15% BC/HC/Zel, +10% Karma, +3% Items drop rate
      • Stareater - 735,000 ABP
    • Dragon Studs (祖竜のイヤリング) (BB)
      • 33% chance to fill BB by 7 BC when attacking
      • Twilight - 767,000 ABP
    • Lament Blade (恨刃ウィトルギア) (Stats)
      • +200% ATK based on HP lost
      • Archgod - 800,000 ABP
    • Flag Flower (神幟の花) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage, +50% BC drop on Spark, +35% HC drop on Spark
      • Lantern - 871,000 ABP
    • Twinkle Gem (煌晶エラル・リクレア) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 2 BC/turn
      • Deva - 908,000 ABP
    • Divine Blade (神切) (Stats)
      • +100% ATK/DEF for 2 turns
      • Savior - 946,000 ABP
    • Flower Stud (鳳花のピアス) (BB)
      • 50% chance to fill 3-4 BC on Spark
      • Radiance - 1,027,000 ABP
    • Fake Stone (人工魔石結晶) (BB)
      • 5 BC/turn
      • Gleam - 1,069,000 ABP
    • Malice Jewel (秘宝『グラン・セシウス』) (Stats)
      • 30% Stats
      • Star - 1,112,000 ABP
    • Shiny Anklet (輝水晶のアンクレット) (Atk Boost)
      • +1 hit count
      • Looper - 1,203,000 ABP
    • Elder Hat (召喚老の帽子) (BB)
      • -25% BB cost
      • Darkwalker - 1,250,000 ABP
    • Sacred Gem (神器カタラ=マリヌス) (Stats)
      • +100% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full
      • Skywalker - 1,300,000 ABP
    • Lens Shield (晶盾グリンセル) (Stats)
      • +200% DEF when HP is full
      • Calamity Host - 1,451,000 ABP
    • Dragon Edge (竜核剣リベリウス) (BB)
      • 7 BC when attacking
      • Celestial God - 1,503,000 ABP
    • Cured Glass (煉輝晶リグネス・ノヴァ) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 500-800 HP/turn
      • Dark Destroyer - 1,556,000 ABP
    • Virtue Stone (賢宝テラジェネレーター) (Drop)
      • +20% BC/HC drop rate
      • Hymn God - 1,667,000 ABP
    • War Crown (闘冠デルグランセ) (BB)
      • 3-4 BC when attacked
      • Karma Killer - 1,724,000 ABP
    • Soul Blade (布都御魂剣) (Stats)
      • +100% ATK/DEF for 4 turns
      • Born Saint - 1,782,000 ABP
    • Astral Robe (天装アポロニア・グラン) (Mitigation)
      • 40% chance to mitigate 30% damage
      • Cycle Cutter - 1,903,000 ABP
    • Summoner Key (召喚師の小さな鍵) (BB)
      • -20% BB cost, 2 BC/turn
      • Ruling Star - 1,965,000 ABP

    • Buffer Jewel (秘宝『ケレス・グレイン』) (Stats)
      • +35% Stats
      • Dark Finisher - 2,028,000 ABP
    • True Ore (イフリキア真球) (BB)
      • +60% BB fill rate
      • Wise Soul - 2,159,000 ABP
    • Star Flower (神星の花) (Spark)
      • +120% Spark damage
      • North Star - 2,226,000 ABP
    • Sacred Lance (神器イース=カノッサ) (Stats)
      • +150% ATK based on HP remaining, +200% DEF based on HP lost
      • Radiant Saint - 2,297,000 ABP
    • Dragon Earrings (帝龍のイヤリング) (BB)
      • 10 BC when attacking
      • Daybreaker - 2,472,000 ABP
    • Sky Helmet (極天兜クレインクラン) (Reflect)
      • 40% chance to reflect 20% damage, 40% chance to heal for 20% of damage taken.
      • Doombearer - 2,547,000 ABP
    • Divine Wings (天之尾羽張) (Stats)
      • +200% ATK/DEF for 2 turns
      • Lightbringer - 2,625,000 ABP
    • Thief Crown (大盗神の宝冠) (Drop)
      • +20% BC/HC/Zel, +15% Karma, +5% Items drop rate
      • Asteria - 2,792,000 ABP
    • Monarch Sash (神王装グラン・ローヌ) (Mitigation)
      • 30% chance to mitigate 50% damage
      • Astraeus - 2,883,000 ABP
    • Sacred Dagger (神器テリオ=ビブラス) (Drop)
      • +25% BC/HC drop rate, +2 hit count
      • Perses - 2,979,000 ABP
    • Wisdom Flower (神慧の花) (Spark)
      • +150% Spark damage
      • Dionysus - 3,188,000 ABP
    • Fury Core (憤怒核マドルファ) (BB)
      • +75% BB fill rate
      • Aion - 3,303,000 ABP
    • Occult Treasure/Secret Gem (秘宝『マルク・アビネス』) (Stats)
      • +40% Stats
      • Erebus - 3,425,000 ABP
    • Emperor Axe (覇神皇斧アグレイアス) (Crit)
      • +30% Crit rate, +100% Crit damage
      • Coronides - 3,692,000 ABP
    • Guardian Spirit (護霊具ステル・ヴァル) (Stats)
      • +30% DEF/HP, 4 BC on Guard, 2 BC when attacked while Guarded, 1 BC fill when attacked
      • Eris - 3,840,000 ABP
    • Sacred Staff (神器コルツ=レゼッタ) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, 1500-2000 HP/turn, 33% chance to heal for 15-20% of damage done, and Angel Idol buff
      • Zeus - 4,000,000 ABP
    • Sky Orb (覇天儀『アマデュリム』) (Stats)
      • +100% Stats, +50% Crit damage, +50% Spark damage
      • Thanatos - 4,200,000 ABP

    Colosseum

    • Nectar Wine (ルチアの甘蜜酒) (Stats)
      • +10% ATK/HP, +10% Crit rate
      • Stage 5 - 2000 CBP
    • Life Jewel (生命球ラプティーフ) (Heal)
      • 800-1200 HP (+10% REC), +10% HC drop, +10% HC effectiveness
      • Stage 8 - 950 CBP
    • Tactical Treatise (鳳軍神布陣図) (Stats)
      • +20% Stats, reduce BB cost by 10%
      • Stage 10 - 5000 CBP
    • Elgif (聖癒の凱歌)
      • 1 BC/turn, 400-600 HP/turn
      • Stage 13 - 1000 CBP
    • Serpent Blade (蛇華呪刃リュドネイル) (Ailment)
      • 5% Curse/Paralysis/Poison, 7% Injury/Sickness/Weakness, +50% ATK to afflicted targets
      • Stage 15 - 3600 CBP
    • Elgif (宝の錬成)
      • +10% BC drop rate, +30% BC drop on Spark
      • Stage 17 - 1500 CBP
    • Conqueror Bow (覇貂弓『碧姫』) (Crit)
      • +20% Crit rate and +50% ATK when BB Gauge >50%, 4 BC on Crit
      • Stage 18 - 3000 CBP
    • Elgif (天神の命輝)
      • +20% ATK/DEF/REC and +20% Crit rate when HP is >50%
      • Stage 19 - 3000 CBP
    • Star Talisman (導軍皇の星護符) (Stats)
      • +25% Stats, +20% BC drop rate, +20% BB fill rate
      • Stage 20 - 12,500 CBP
    • White Vestments (ルベライトの白錬衣) (Mitigation)
      • 25% chance to mitigate 30% damage, nullify Ignore DEF
      • Stage 25 - 13,800 CBP
    • Justice Axe (斬奸斧カルカラデア) (Spark)
      • +50% Spark, 25% chance to apply Spark debuff (+25% Spark damage)
      • Stage 28 - 5,900 CBP
    • Elgif (魔神の血涙)
      • Heals for 5-10% of damage dealt, 25% chance to heal for 15% of damage taken
      • Stage 29 - 7,000 CBP
    • Power Armor (機甲式鎧ネイガルン) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, nullify base status ailments
      • Stage 30 - 20,000 CBP
    • Elgif (守護の叛旗)
      • +30% DEF, low chance to inflict status ailments when attacking
      • Stage 31 - 7,500 CBP
    • Underworld Gem (神霊の冥珠) (Drop)
      • +20% BC/HC/Zel drop rate, +15% Karma drop rate, +5% Item drop rate. ALSO +15% BC/HC/Zel drop rate, +10% Karma drop rate, +2% Item drop when HP is full
      • Stage 35 - 14,000 CBP
    • Strategy Manual (ステムデルク兵法書) (Atk Boost)
      • +50% EWD, 50% Crit damage, +50% Spark damage
      • Stage 37 - 14,000 CBP
    • Demonic Regalia (魔神甲冑クガランジ) (Stats)
      • +35% Stats, 2-4 BC when attacked, 3 BC/turn
      • Stage 40 - 32,500 CBP
    • Elgif (破壊の貴種)
      • +75% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full, +20% BB fill rate
      • Stage 41 - 14,000 CBP
    • Purgatory Verse (煉獄歌ヴァルガ) (Spark)
      • +100% Spark damage, +35% BC drop on Spark, +50% HC drop on Spark, 1-2 BC on Spark, 100-200 HP on Spark
      • Stage 42 - 17,000 CBP
    • Elgif (聖女神の幸福)
      • +40% HP, nullifies base status ailments and Crits
      • Stage 44 - 15,000 CBP
    • Celestial Staff (天穹の統杖) (Mitigation)
      • Mitigates 10% damage, and nullifies Crits, EWD, stat debuffs
      • Stage 45 - 24,000 CBP
    • Defender's Blade (護神刀セスリ) (BB)
      • +30% OD fill rate, +200% BB Mod, reduce BB cost by 20%, reduce BB consumption by 20-25%
      • Stage 47 - 23,500 CBP
    • Elgif (崩撲絶鬼)
      • +50% ATK when HP is full, +50% ATK based on HP remaining, +50% BB Mod
      • Stage 49 - 22,000 CBP
    • Sacred Rod (神器テルラ=エデン) (Atk Boost)
      • +200% EWD, +150% BB Mod for 2 turns after dealing 10,000 damage, and adds all elements to attack
      • Stage 50 - 15,000 CBP
    • Elgif (女帝の遺産)
      • 3 BC/turn, +15% BB fill rate, 1-2 BC on Spark, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • Stage 50 - 14,000 CBP
    • Elgif (ロストレコード)
      • 10% chance to take 1 DMG, procs Angel Idol
      • Stage 50 - 15,000 CBP
    • Elgif
      • +1 Hit count
      • Stage 53 - 16,000 CBP
    • Elgif (叛神の護盾)
      • 25% mitigation for 1 turn after taking 10,000 damage, 0-50% DEF/REC based on HP lost, null Ignore DEF
      • Stage 54 - 16,000 CBP
    • Death Chakram (死生の輪刀ギュルスト) (Spark)
      • +120% Spark damage, +100% ATK when BB is above 50%, +25% Spark debuff for 1 turn (25% chance)
      • Stage 55 - 21,600 CBP
    • Elgif (重幸の英唄)
      • +50% Spark damage, crit Sparks (+50% damage, 25% chance), +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Stage 59 - 19,000 CBP
    • Admonition Crown (神戒の凛灯冠) (Stats)
      • +45% Stats, null Crits and EWD
      • Stage 60 - 27,000 CBP

    Collabs

    Tales of Link
    • Barbatos Ring (バルバトスリング) (Crit)
      • +50% ATK when HP is >50%, +20% Crit rate, 4-6 BC on Crit
    • Diabolic Fang (ディアボリックファング) (Atk Boost)
      • +100% BB Mod, +20% ATK
    • Swordian Atwight (ソーディアンアトワイト) (Heal)
      • 800-1300 HP/turn, +50% HC effectiveness
    • Swordian Dymlos (ソーディアンディムロス) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, +20% BB fill rate
    • Elgif (エターナルソード)
      • 3 BC/turn
    Chain Chronicle
    • Chronicle Staff (義勇軍の錫杖) (Mitigation)
      • 33% chance to mitigate 20% damage, +20% HP/REC
    LINE
    • Twin Blades (雌雄一対の剣) (Atk Boost)
      • +50% Spark damage, +50% ATK and +25% Crit rate when HP is full, +50% DEF/REC when BB is full
    • Silk Fan (羽扇綸巾) (BB)
      • -10% BB cost, 1-2 BC on hit, 3 BC upon taking 2500 damage
      • Redeemable from Dec 11, 2015 - Jan 10, 2016
    Phantom of the Kill
    • Evil Katana (邪刻刀キヨマサ) (Crit)
      • +50% Crit damage, +15% Crit rate, +15% Spark damage
    • Magic Serene? (魔祓剣セレネー) (Drop)
      • +15% BC/HC drop rates, +15% ATK/DEF
    Thousand Memories (Senmemo)
    • 9th Demon Slayer's Badge (第九魔神討伐隊の隊章) (Heal)
      • 5-8 BC when an enemy is defeated, +25% HP when an enemy is defeated, and +10% all Stats
    • Thousand Memories (英宝サウザンドメモリーズ) (Atk Boost)
      • +50% BB mod, +25% Spark damage, +5 BC after dealing 5000 damage
    • Arthur's Armor (アーサーの鎧) (Mitigation)
      • 20% chance to mitigate 20% damage, and +20% HP/DEF
    Takanotsume
    • President's Hat (総統ハット) (Heal)
      • +20% HP/REC, 30% chance to heal for 25% of damage taken
    Shin Megami Tensei
    • Samurai's Gauntlet (サムライのガントレット) (Ailment)
      • +20% HP/ATK, -25% ATK Down (40% chance) for 2 turns after dealing 50,000 damage
    Crystal of Reunion
    • クリスタル・コア (Atk Boosting)
      • +30% ATK, +100% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, +50% Spark damage
      • Reach City Hall Lv 8 in Crystal of Reunion (July 2016)
    • バルムンク (Stats)
      • +20% HP/ATK, +50% ATK when HP is below 50%, +50% EWD
      • Reach City Hall Lv 10 in Crystal of Reunion (Dec 2016)
    • ジークフリード (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, +10% BC/HC drop rate, +20% ATK
      • Craft in Randall; mats from limited Raid mission (Dec 2016)

    Miscellaneous

    Nico Live Freebies
    • Elgif (生命の刻印Lv5)
      • +50% HP
    • Elgif (帝の鼓動Lv4)
      • 2-4 BC when hit
    • 終天偽『ロクライザー』 (Stats)
      • +6% Stats, +6% Crit rate, +6% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, +6% OD fill rate, +6% Ignore DEF, +6% Spark damage
      • 3rd Anniversary Nico Live special sphere
    Chain Missions
    • Elgif (重癒の刃波)
      • +50% Spark damage, 200-300 heal on Spark
      • Complete the 5-part Chain Mission, July 2016
        • Do 10 Quests > 10 Arena > 10 Raid > 10 Colo > Complete 10 Missions
     
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
  2. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,246
    Likes Received:
    2,502
    Quick lookup if you need a specific sphere effect.
    Note that the certain categories may only contain higher tier spheres.

    Mid-High Tier Elgifs

    Frontier Gate Elgifs
    • 神炎の界域
      • +20% ATK, +10% BB fill rate
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in Bound to Fire
    • 神水の魂録
      • +20% HP, 25% chance to heal for 10% of damage taken
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in Bound to Water
    • 神樹の魂録
      • 2 BC/turn, +15% BC/HC drop rate
      • Score 1,200,000 pts in Bound to Earth
    • 神雷の魂録
      • +40% Spark damage, +15% BC/HC drop on Spark.
      • Score 1,200,000 pts in the Thunder Vortex
    • 神光の魂録
      • 50% chance to fill 1-2 BC when attacked, +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Score 1,300,000 pts in the Light Vortex
    • 神闇の界域
      • +10% Crit rate, heals for 5-8% of damage dealt
      • Score 1,400,000 pts in the Dark Vortex
    • 繁栄の大華
      • +10% BB fill rate, +20% HC effectiveness, +20% OD fill rate
      • Reach 1,400,000 pts in the 6-star Vortex
    • 永劫の螺旋
      • +20% mitigation for 1 turn and 2000-3000 HP/turn for 2 turns when HP falls below 50%
      • Clear Stage 70 in Endless Hall
    • 神勇の魂録
      • +20% ATK/DEF/REC, +50% Spark damage, +50% BB Mod = all when HP is above 50%
      • Reach 2,000,000 Pts in Male FG
    • 神麗の魂録
      • +20% DEF, 15-20% Heal when hit (25% chance), 2-3 BC when hit (50% chance)
      • Reach 2,000,000 Pts in Female FG
    • 神堕の魂録
      • 3 BC/turn, 4 BC fill after dealing 1 DMG
      • Clear Stage 7 in Recalling Order
    • 神鎖の魂録
      • +20% ATK, +60% Spark damage
      • Clear Stage 7 in Recalling Bondage
    • 煌迅の魂録
      • +20% HP, null ailments and Ignore DEF
      • Clear Stage 15 in Flash of Lightning
    • 焔冥の魂録
      • +20% ATK, +25% Crit rate, +50% Crit damage, +10% OD fill/turn for 3 turns after dealing 10,000 damage
      • Clear Stage 15 in Flash of Dark Fire
    Achievements Elgifs
    • 疫神の惨劇
      • Low chance to inflict ailments, +150% ATK to afflicted enemies
      • Obtain 2,000,000 FG pts
    • 帝神の鼓舞
      • 5 BC/turn, 4-5 BC when attacking, null Ignore DEF
      • Obtain 2,500,000 FG pts
    • 聖王の献身
      • Null ailments/EWD/Crit
      • Obtain 3,000,000 FG pts
    • 真実と破滅の歌
      • +50% ATK, +50% Spark damage, +50% Crit damage, ignore DEF
      • Reach LvL 600
    • 原初神の奇跡
      • +40% Stats, null ailments/EWD
      • Reach LvL 700
    • 英霊の絆
      • +40% OD fill rate, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, +2 hit count, adds all elements to attack.
      • Reach LvL 800
    • 癒神の哀哭
      • +50% HP/DEF, heals for 30% of damage taken, 99999 HP/turn
      • Reach LvL 900
    • 天帝の記憶
      • +20% HP/DEF, 20% chance to mitigate 25% damage, 30% chance to heal for 10-15% of damage taken, 40% chance to fill 2-4 BC when attacked
      • Record 1,000 units
    • 閃壊の崩刃
      • 3-5 BC on Crit, +150% Crit damage, +50% ATK, +25% Crit rate.
      • Win 30,000 perfect victories in Arena
    • 覚醒の天啓
      • +20% Stats, +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Craft all RC6 Spheres
    Colosseum
    • 聖癒の凱歌
      • 1 BC/turn, 400-600 HP/turn
      • Stage 13 - 1000 CBP
    • 宝の錬成
      • +10% BC drop rate, +30% BC drop on Spark
      • Stage 17 - 1500 CBP
    • 天神の命輝
      • +20% ATK/DEF/REC and +20% Crit rate when HP is >50%
      • Stage 19 - 3000 CBP
    • 魔神の血涙
      • Heals for 5-10% of damage dealt, 25% chance to heal for 15% of damage taken
      • Stage 29 - 7,000 CBP
    • 守護の叛旗
      • +30% DEF, low chance to inflict status ailments when attacking
      • Stage 31 - 7,500 CBP
    • 破壊の貴種
      • +75% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is full, +20% BB fill rate
      • Stage 41 - 14,000 CBP
    • 聖女神の幸福
      • +40% HP, nullifies base status ailments and Crits
      • Stage 44 - 15,000 CBP
    • 崩撲絶鬼
      • +50% ATK when HP is full, +50% ATK based on HP remaining, +50% BB Mod
      • Stage 49 - 22,000 CBP
    • 女帝の遺産
      • 3 BC/turn, +15% BB fill rate, 1-2 BC on Spark, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • Stage 50 - 14,000 CBP
    • ロストレコード
      • 10% chance to take 1 DMG, procs Angel Idol
      • Stage 50 - 15,000 CBP
    • 疾風演武
      • +1 Hit count
      • Stage 53 - 16,000 CBP
    • 叛神の護盾
      • 25% mitigation for 1 turn after taking 10,000 damage, 0-50% DEF/REC based on HP lost, null Ignore DEF
      • Stage 54 - 16,000 CBP
    • 重幸の英唄
      • +50% Spark damage, crit Sparks (+50% damage, 25% chance), +50% BB/SBB/UBB Mod
      • Stage 59 - 19,000 CBP
    Chain Missions
    • 重癒の刃波
      • +50% Spark damage, 200-300 heal on Spark

    BC when attacked - sorted by MAX BC gained

    • (5-7 BC) Sacred Blade (神器ジェナ=グレパス) (BB)
      • 5 BC/turn, 7-8 BC when attacking, 5-7 BC when attacked.
      • Obtain 1,000,000 FG pts
    • (5-6 BC) Demon Heart (真魔核グリスタ) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, 5-6 BC when attacked, 3-5 BC when attacking
      • Obtain 900,000 Merit pts
    • (4-6 BC) Sacred Longbow (神器ヴォール=メオン) (BB)
      • 4 BC/turn, 4-6 BC when attacked, 2500-3000 HP/turn, 40% chance to heal for 40% of damage taken.
      • Obtain 200,000,000 FH pts
    • (3-5 BC) Schism Orb (魔導器・レイエノク) (Mitigation)
      • 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, 3-5 BC when attacked, +15 Stats
      • Paris EX
    • (3-4 BC) Blessed Charm (神紡の光恵符) (BB)
      • +60% BB fill rate, 3-4 BC when hit, +30% mitigation (30% chance), null EWD
      • OP Sphere
    • (3-4 BC) War Crown (闘冠デルグランセ) (BB)
      • 3-4 BC when attacked.
      • Karma Killer - 1,724,000 ABP
    • (3-4 BC) Perseverance Jewel (魄宝『ゼイン=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, 2-3 BC when attacking, 50% chance to fill 3-4 BC when attacked
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • (3-4 BC) Growth Device (幻導機・セクメティール) (Mitigation)
      • Nullify Crits, +30% Stats, 3-4 BC when attacked
      • Clear Stage 100 in Endless Hall
    • (2-4 BC) Phoenix Blossom (冥凰華ネグロマス) (Stats)
      • 2-4 BC when attacked, 2 BC on Spark, +200% ATK when BB is full
      • Obtain 3,000,000 Merit pts
    • (2-4 BC) Demonic Regalia (魔神甲冑クガランジ) (Stats)
      • +35% Stats, 2-4 BC when attacked, 3 BC/turn
      • Colosseum Tier X - ? CBP
    • (2-4 BC) Wicked Device (幻導機・バルティウス) (Ailment)
      • Low chance to inflict ailments when attacked, 2-4 BC when attacked, 30% BB fill rate.
      • Score 1,700,000 pts in the Dark Vortex
    • (2-3 BC) Demon Core (魔晶核サレルノ) (BB)
      • 3-4 BC when attacking, 2-3 BC when attacked, 3-5 BC when enemy is killed, 5-7 BC when round is completed.
      • HR 26
    • (2-3 BC) Hailstorm Armor (氷輝天鎧レーゼ) (Stats)
      • +40% HP, +50% ATK/DEF/REC when BB is >50%, 2-3 BC when attacked.
      • Reeze GGC, required for Reeze/Lilith ES
    • (2-3 BC) Phantom Gizmo/Nirvana (幻導機・ニヴレイシア) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, 5 BC/turn, 2-3 BC when attacked
      • Clear Stage 30 in the Hall of Challengers
    • (2 BC) Virtuous Cape (覇断の聖皚套) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, null ailments, null EWD, 2 BC when attacked
      • Demon Slayers GQ
    • (2 BC) All-seeing Eyes (刻識の神魔眼) (Ailment Resist)
      • Null ailments, 4 BC/turn, 2 BC when attacked.
      • Raid - Am Yunos sphere
    • (2 BC) Melord's Core (神魔崩魂メロード) (Reflect)
      • 40% chance to reflect 20% of damage taken, 30% chance to heal for 30% of damage taken, 2 BC when attacked, +15% Injury/Weakness/Sickness +12% Curse/Paralysis/Poison when attacked
      • Melord Raid Sphere
    • (1-2 BC) Ethereal Wall (絶界壁シュトゥルモア) (Mitigation)
      • Nullify Crits and EWD, +200% DEF when HP is full, 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1-2 BC when hit, heal for 20-30% of damage taken (30% chance)
      • OP Sphere
    • (1-2 BC) Nature Shield (魔蟲樹盾マガジュラ) (Mitigation)
      • 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1500-2000 HP/turn, 30% chance to heal for 20-30% of damage taken, 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • Mordelim Raid Sphere
    • (1 BC) Soul Armor (護魂機動鎧セロ) (Mitigation)
      • +20% Guard mitigation, 100% mitigation (12% chance), +30% HP/DEF, 10 BC fill on Guard, 2 BC when hit while Guarded, 1 BC when hit
      • OP Sphere

    BC/turn

    • (10 BC) Sacred Crystal (神器レド=クローガ)
      • 10 BC/turn
      • Clear RC5
    • (5 BC) Demonbone Gem (皇魔晶グウェンドリアラ) (BB)
      • +75% BB fill rate, +15% BC drop, 5 BC/turn, +50% A/D/R when BB is above 50%
      • OP Sphere
    • (5 BC) Sacrilege Orb (魔導器・ルノ=レイガ) (Special Type)
      • +30% Stats, +150% BB/SBB/UBB Mod, 5 BC/turn, and BB fill effects occur at the start of each turn
      • Noel's Trial
    • (5 BC) Sacred Blade (神器ジェナ=グレパス) (BB)
      • 5 BC/turn, 7-8 BC when attacking, 5-7 BC when attacked
      • Obtain 1,000,000 FG pts
    • (4 BC) Health Codex (玄医の紫宝典) (BB)
      • -20% BB cost, 4 BC/turn, null ailments, +15% Stats
      • OP Sphere
    • (4 BC) Flower Mirror (廻向の幻華鏡) (Resistance)
      • Null ailments/Crits/EWD, 4 BC/turn, 1500-2000 HP/turn.
      • Obtain 1,750,000 Merit pts
    • (4 BC) Sacred Longbow (神器ヴォール=メオン) (BB)
      • 4 BC/turn, 4-6 BC when attacked, 2500-3000 HP/turn, 40% chance to heal for 40% of damage taken
      • Obtain 200,000,000 FH pts
    • (4 BC) All-seeing Eyes (刻識の神魔眼) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 4 BC/turn, 2 BC when attacked
      • Am Yunos Raid Sphere
    • (3 BC) Demonic Regalia (魔神甲冑クガランジ) (Stats)
      • +35% Stats, 2-4 BC when attacked, 3 BC/turn
      • Stage 40 - 32,500 CBP
    • (3 BC) Nature Shield (魔蟲樹盾マガジュラ) (Mitigation)
      • 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1500-2000 HP/turn, 30% chance to heal for 20-30% of damage taken, 3 BC/turn, 1-2 BC when attacked
      • Mordelim Raid Sphere
    • (3 BC) Projection Device (幻導機・セド) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, -20% BB cost, -15~20% BB consumption
      • Score 1,500,000 pts in the Light Vortex
    • (3 BC) Penta-Locus (五光の軌跡) (Mitigation)
      • +25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, +30% EWD, 3 BC/turn, 1000-1500 HP/turn, +30% DEF
      • Michele GQ (Ten-Winged Tormentor)
    • (3 BC) Demon Striker/Destrika (魔神器デストリカ) (BB)
      • +15% BC/HC drop rates, +30% BB fill rate, +30% HC effectiveness, 3 BC/turn, 500-1000 HP/turn
      • Celgrad Gem + Lem Gem + Beiorg Gem
    • Lovely Earrings (親愛の白綿飾) (Ailment Resist)
      • Null ailments, 800-1000 HoT (+10% REC), 3 BC/turn
      • Sera GQ
    • (2 BC) Oracle Bangles (神託の双聖環 ) (Stats)
      • +40% ATK/HP, 2 BC/turn, 500-1000 HoT, 1 BC on Spark, 100 HP on Spark
      • Ark GGC

    BB Cost reduction spheres

    • (-25%) Elder Hat (召喚老の帽子) (BB)
      • -25% BB cost
      • 1,250,000 ABP
    • (-20%) Health Codex (玄医の紫宝典) (BB)
      • -20% BB cost, 4 BC/turn, null ailments, +15% Stats
      • OP Sphere
    • (-20%) Projection Device (幻導機・セド) (BB)
      • 3 BC/turn, -20% BB cost, -15~20% BB consumption
      • Light FG
    • (-20%) Summoner Key (召喚師の小さな鍵) (BB)
      • -20% BB cost, 2 BC/turn
      • 1,965,000 ABP
    • (-20%) Defender's Blade (護神刀セスリ) (BB)
      • +30% OD fill rate, +200% BB Mod, -20% BB cost, reduce BB consumption by 20-25%
      • Colosseum - Stage 47
    • (-15%) 幻導機・トニトライド (ATK Boost)
      • +1 hit, +25% ATK/DEF/HP, -15% BB cost, +40% BB fill rate
      • Score 7,000,000 pts
    • (-15%) Four Bonds (四戦士の絆) (Spark)
      • +50% Spark damage, -15% BB cost, 1000-1500 HP/turn, null EWD
      • Edea GQ
    • (-15%) Meirith Gem (メイリスの刻珠) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/HP, +50% Crit damage, +50% Spark damage, -15% BB cost
      • Quaid GQ
    • (-10%) Dragon's Amulet (輝龍のアミュレット) (BB)
      • 10 BC when attacking, +1 hit, -10% BB cost, +15% BC drop rate
      • OP Sphere
    • (-10%) Tactical Treatise (鳳軍神布陣図) (Stats)
      • +20% Stats, -10% BB cost
      • Stage 10 - 5000 CBP
    • (-10%) Silk Fan (羽扇綸巾) (BB)
      • -10% BB cost, 1-2 BC on hit, 3 BC upon taking 2500 damage
      • LINE Promo

    Null ailments

    • Health Codex (玄医の紫宝典) (BB)
      • -20% BB cost, 4 BC/turn, null ailments, +15% Stats
      • OP Sphere
    • Barrier Mirror (聖壁の破煌鏡) (Damage Reflect)
      • 20% damage reflect (40% chance), heal for 20% of damage taken (40% chance), +60% HP, +75% DEF on the first 3 turns, inflict ailments when hit (7% CPP, 10% IWS), null ailments
      • OP Sphere
    • 天輝楯ユエリカ (Mitigation)
      • +40% mitigation (30% chance), null ailments and Crits, 1000-1500 HoT (+10% REC), +50% DEF
      • OP Sphere
    • Flower Mirror (廻向の幻華鏡) (Resistance)
      • Null ailments/Crits/EWD, 4 BC/turn, 1500-2000 HP/turn.
      • Obtain 1,750,000 Merit pts
    • Virtuous Cape (覇断の聖皚套) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, null ailments, null EWD, 2 BC when attacked
      • Demon Slayers GQ
    • Antithesis Gem (紅焔の聖護珠) (Stats)
      • +40% HP/DEF, null ailments, null EWD, 0-100% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining
      • Klyuk GGC
    • Impiety Orb (魔導器・アウルガロ) (Resist)
      • Null ailments and EWD, +15% Stats.
      • Karl EX
    • All-seeing Eyes (刻識の神魔眼) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 4 BC/turn, 2 BC when attacked
      • Am Yunos Raid Sphere
    • Power Armor (機甲式鎧ネイガルン) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, nullify base status ailments
      • Stage 30 - 20,000 CBP
    • Heavenly Ring (天聖環レーヌ・トリストア) (Ailment Resist)
      • +20% DEF/HP, nullify ailments, inflict ailments when hit (7% CPP, 10% IWS)
      • Clear Stage 50 in Endless Hall
    • Lovely Earrings (親愛の白綿飾) (Ailment Resist)
      • Null ailments, 800-1000 HoT (+10% REC), 3 BC/turn
      • Sera GQ
    • Piany Flower (ピアニーの薫香華) (Resist)
      • Null ailments, 50% chance to fill 1-2 BC on Spark
      • Clear Stage 25 in the Hall of Challengers

    Null EWD

    • Ethereal Wall (絶界壁シュトゥルモア) (Mitigation)
      • Nullify Crits and EWD, +200% DEF when HP is full, 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1-2 BC when hit, heal for 20-30% of damage taken (30% chance)
      • OP Sphere
    • Blessed Charm (神紡の光恵符) (BB)
      • +60% BB fill rate, 3-4 BC when hit, +30% mitigation (30% chance), null EWD
      • OP Sphere
    • Magrajah's Helm (異蛮獣兜マグラジア) (Spark)
      • +150% Spark damage, +200% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining, null EWD and Ignore DEF
      • Obtain 6,000,000 Merit pts
    • Admonition Crown (神戒の凛灯冠) (Stats)
      • +45% Stats, null Crits and EWD
      • Stage 60 - 27,000 CBP
    • Flower Mirror (廻向の幻華鏡) (Resistance)
      • Null ailments/Crits/EWD, 4 BC/turn, 1500-2000 HP/turn.
      • Obtain 1,750,000 Merit pts
    • Virtuous Cape (覇断の聖皚套) (Stats)
      • +50% HP, null ailments, null EWD, 2 BC when attacked
      • Demon Slayers GQ
    • Antithesis Gem (紅焔の聖護珠) (Stats)
      • +40% HP/DEF, null ailments, null EWD, 0-100% ATK/DEF based on HP remaining
      • Klyuk GGC
    • Four Bonds (四戦士の絆) (Spark)
      • +50% Spark damage, -15% BB cost, 1000-1500 HP/turn, null EWD
      • Edea GQ
    • Impiety Orb (魔導器・アウルガロ) (Resist)
      • Null ailments and EWD, +15% Stats
      • Karl EX
    • Lafdranya (緑輝剣鎧ラフドラニア) (Stats)
      • +50% DEF, null Crit/EWD
      • Edea GQ, required for Edea ES
    • Celestial Staff (天穹の統杖) (Mitigation)
      • Mitigates 10% damage, and nullifies Crits, EWD, ATK/DEF/REC Down
      • Stage 45 - 24,000 CBP
    • White Armor (白輝聖鎧メルキオ) (Stats)
      • +30% ATK/DEF, null ailments/EWD
      • Melchio GGC, required for Melchio ES)
    • Prized Light (煌宝『メド=ラグリス』) (Stats)
      • +30% Stats, null EWD
      • 25,000 Merit pts
    • Rakshult Gem (魔封珠『ラクシュルト』)
      • Null EWD
    • Nervas/Demon Silk (魔神器ネルヴァス) (Mitigation)
      • +10% mitigation when guarding, 25% chance to mitigate 25% damage, null Crit/EWD
      • Wulgee + Rakshult + Zamburg

    Null Crits

    • Ethereal Wall (絶界壁シュトゥルモア) (Mitigation)
      • Nullify Crits and EWD, +200% DEF when HP is full, 10% chance to take 1 DMG, 1-2 BC when hit, heal for 20-30% of damage taken (30% chance)
      • OP Sphere
    • 天輝楯ユエリカ (Mitigation)
      • +40% mitigation (30% chance), null ailments and Crits, 1000-1500 HoT (+10% REC), +50% DEF
      • OP Sphere
    • Admonition Crown (神戒の凛灯冠) (Stats)
      • +45% Stats, null Crits and EWD
      • Stage 60 - 27,000 CBP
    • Celestial Staff (天穹の統杖) (Mitigation)
      • Mitigates 10% damage, and nullifies Crits, EWD, stat debuffs
      • Stage 45 - 24,000 CBP
    • Flower Mirror (廻向の幻華鏡) (Resistance)
      • Null ailments/Crits/EWD, 4 BC/turn, 1500-2000 HP/turn.
      • Obtain 1,750,000 Merit pts
    • Growth Device (幻導機・セクメティール) (Mitigation)
      • Nullify Crits, +30% Stats, 3-4 BC when attacked
      • Clear Stage 100 in Endless Hall
    • 星辰の迅聖杖 (Stats)
      • +40% HP/DEF, null Ignore DEF and Crits
      • Reed GQ (100% Clear)
     
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
    osnic, Breoly, E2DUB and 6 others like this.
  3. dibs

    dibs Level 14

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2014
    Messages:
    138
    Likes Received:
    69
    All hail President @Kuttrax! Been looking for a thread like this after coming back from hiatus :chicken:
     
    Breoly, ama1988, kajephoria and 4 others like this.
  4. OkamiFury

    OkamiFury Level 60

    Joined:
    May 15, 2014
    Messages:
    10,247
    Likes Received:
    35,119
    Medals:
    Oh thank god, now I can feel safer when selling
     
    Jcar, kajephoria, Matoriv and 2 others like this.
  5. Zenn

    Zenn Level 50

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2014
    Messages:
    2,007
    Likes Received:
    6,897
    Location:
    Indonesia
    minor typo. it should be 'swordian'.
     
    Jcar and Matoriv like this.
  6. Ennahimara

    Ennahimara Level 17

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    296
    Likes Received:
    152
    Location:
    Admiral's naval base
    Guardian Shard boosts HP/ATK, not ATK/DEF.
    And Heavenly Bud and Phantom Gizmo say the same thing (幻導機・ニヴレイシア)
     
  7. Bryce

    Bryce Level 57

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2014
    Messages:
    6,386
    Likes Received:
    12,712
    Medals:
    Why so many tiliths?
     
    Jcar and Zenn like this.
  8. Ennahimara

    Ennahimara Level 17

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    296
    Likes Received:
    152
    Location:
    Admiral's naval base
    Bryce likes this.
  9. Kuttrax

    Kuttrax Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2014
    Messages:
    3,246
    Likes Received:
    2,502
    Thanks for the corrections. I did most of them last night so I was a little out of it.
    Just keep them coming and I'll revise them. I'll be adding some more stuff later on.
     
  10. Gudhix

    Gudhix Level 56

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2014
    Messages:
    5,422
    Likes Received:
    8,085
    Location:
    Denver, Colorado
    thank you for this! sticky for life, please
     
  11. JadeStarr

    JadeStarr Level 12

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2014
    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    In Foward
    Thanks so much for this
    Paging @MamaOkuu for sticky pls.
     
  12. jmz19

    jmz19 Level 14

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    68
    Best.Sticky.Ever.
     
    kajephoria likes this.
  13. kajephoria

    kajephoria Level 12

    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2014
    Messages:
    73
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Beverly Hills
    sooooo nicee!!!!!!
     
  14. Andy Oey

    Andy Oey Level 31

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1,619
    Likes Received:
    229
    Location:
    JKT, ID
    Nice thread, finally dont have to get confuse looking for those spheres
    Thanks @Kuttrax
     
  15. Ennahimara

    Ennahimara Level 17

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    296
    Likes Received:
    152
    Location:
    Admiral's naval base
    >tfw I only have 443 units logged when I need 1000.
     
  16. saurron

    saurron Level 9

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2015
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    9
    people who make this thread is AWESOME
     
  17. Rhinne

    Rhinne Level 26

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2014
    Messages:
    990
    Likes Received:
    308
    Location:
    Route 66
    image.jpeg New LINE 3K sphere

    Silk Fan
    10% reduce BC cost, 1-2 BC on hit, and 3 BC on taking 2500 damage

    Other LINE sphere is called Twin Blades (literally "Male and Female pair of swords")
     
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    EndlessEnigma and Seroon like this.
  18. Rhinne

    Rhinne Level 26

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2014
    Messages:
    990
    Likes Received:
    308
    Location:
    Route 66
    9th Demon Slayers' Badge
    5-8 BC fill on enemy defeat, 25% HP recovery on enemy defeat, and 10% all stats.
    HP Recovery

    So yeah, it belonged to Krantz, makes sense.
     
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    EndlessEnigma and Seroon like this.
  19. MamaOkuu

    MamaOkuu Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2014
    Messages:
    4,267
    Likes Received:
    4,923
    Update: I added in colors to some of the spheres so you can have an easier time looking for that sphere in your inventory.
    Will add in more later.
     
  20. Andy Oey

    Andy Oey Level 31

    Joined:
    May 11, 2014
    Messages:
    1,619
    Likes Received:
    229
    Location:
    JKT, ID
    @Kuttrax & @MamaOkuu FG Earth Elgift is not that, just got mine yesterday and cant find it in the list
    This is the one i found in gaym
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page