1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Android Infinite Jumper (by Ciya Studios)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Nov 8, 2016.

Rate this game:
/5,
  1. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

Infinite Jumper is an infinite runner style game where your goal is to stay on the platforms and collect as many leaves as possible.

Tap the right side of screen to jump. Tap twice to double jump. Don't fall off the platforms and collect as many leaves as you can.

Avoid enemies, or better yet, hold the left side of the screen to activate your shield. If you kill enemies with your shield, they will drop extra leaves.

Infinite Jumper is a Casual, free game that is simple to play. I'm still actively developing it, so expect some new features in the future.

Please leave a rating, and any suggestions or criticisms are welcome.

upload_2016-11-8_20-58-39.png

2. Robert Dibert

Robert Dibert Level 8

Hi there! A single screenshot of pink clouds does not tell me much about the game and its features to be frank! It would have helped a lot to have included a demonstration video or trailer alongside the text posted here. Thanks for updating the share soon and keep posting!

3. Donnie Feit

Donnie Feit Guest

U think your so clever... I'm all about helping people.. not hurting them even if it doesn't look like it at first.. believe it or not, my negative actions always originated from a positive thought.. so what I can I do for you?.. I mean because obviously you are reaching out to me for a reason...

4. Geophur

Geophur Level 2

This game blows more cock than my sister, who works as a stripper in the red light district, underwater.

5. Geophur

Geophur Level 2

OCEAN MAN