1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

I "beat" the game...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mitch928, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Mitch928

Mitch928 Level 5

I just finished the last quest in St. Lamia. Other than arenas and special dungeons, anyone know what's planned for the future? More quest zones? I'm really liking this game, but I wish there was more content.

ZombieXCore likes this.
  2. ZombieXCore

ZombieXCore Level 5

Well I'm happy to hear someone beat the game this time didn't lose the game. Hahaha The topic for new stuff? I will go with Raids I can't wait for it to be out already. >.<

3. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Read the stickied update thread at the top of the sub forum...

ZombieXCore likes this.
  4. Mitch928

Mitch928 Level 5

Doh, terribly sorry! Not sure how I missed that! Feel free to nuke this thread :/

5. styr

styr Level 35

There's no need to close the thread, I think. We can talk about "beating" the game here!

Or at least, slaying Maxwell. I wonder if we'll eventually kill the three remaining Fallen Gods?

I finally beat Maxwell myself last Thursday (the 30th) since for the most part I put beating St Lamia on the back-burner and focused on leveling and evolving my units. I really thought Maxwell's BB looked AMAZING. Here it is for those that haven't seen it but the pic doesn't really do it justice:
    [​IMG]

@Mitch928 - Did you find it funny when Tilith and Seria had their 'cat fight' after beating Maxwell? I loved how Karl just stood off to the side and let them go at it; I had a barrel of laughs at that part!

And... congratulations! I can't wait to get into Cordelica myself, which is the new map we'll be getting with the upcoming patch.

The pic I just posted is actually the one I used for the "Caption your adventures" event since I thought it looked cool.

6. Trystansr

Trystansr Level 60

Medals:
    If you beat St Lamia, Cordelica isn't going to really pose a threat.

7. CirnoIsTheGreatest

CirnoIsTheGreatest Level 34

I've only gotten to the 2nd stage of cordelica,
    but it seems like they advocate rainbow teams lol.
    since all the battles so far have been mixed element similar to the towers.

8. Hyperion

Hyperion Moderator

Medals:
    Well if you run mono-dark or mono-light elements don't really matter, lol.

9. Hilarity

Hilarity Guest

LOL yes, I thought that was pretty hilarious! :) And I think that's part of the reason why I was surprised there weren't additional quests to complete, because I thought for sure we'd get to see what happens with them next!

10. Omni

Omni Level 9

Just beat Maxwell this morning myself! Just like everyone else, I've been putting normal quest on the backburner in favor of vortex and events. I was pretty worried about Maxwell's BB going into the battle since I'd heard about how strong it is. But with a seal for extra def and full guarding, it actually wasn't too bad. lol

11. as0421

as0421 Level 8

I have a light team and Maxwell was easier than Galant Lv3 and Oboro Lv3. I didn't even guard for the 5th turn and all my units including Maria survived (with light seal on). It was a comfortable fight.

styr likes this.
  12. Skaitavia

Skaitavia Moderator

Medals:
    I really, really f@%$ing hate how the game switches back and forth between Facebook and itself to "post" an update regarding beating the last instance in an area. Because of that, my game crashed (the data progress saved), and I was unable to see the ending story sequence.

But I almost beat Maxwell without a gem. He had about 5% health left before he finally bested me!

13. Inspy

Inspy Level 34

I felt the same. I actually had a Dark team fighting him lol.

In my opinion,

3 Totems > Oboro 3 > Galant 3 > 2 Totems > Maxwell

14. Exodus

Exodus Level 20

LIES! You can NEVER beat this game.... lol

Skaitavia, styr and Trystansr like this.
  15. Razaric

Razaric Level 3

After reading this whole thread, I decided to finally beat him because I thought he was gonna be op. Nope! He was just as weak as everyone was saying.

16. jiaojr

jiaojr Level 11

Really?? his BB totally screwed me over lol but it was hands down the best animation i've seen so far in this game haha
    I'm actually happy i got got utterly defeated. Just shows this game isnt a no brainer i went in quite unprepared anyway and im not exactly very high level lol

17. Razaric

Razaric Level 3

Well in terms of vortex events, he was a whole lot easier for me. I agree though that his BB animation was nicely done. Maybe one day we'll all be able to get a Maxwell just for his bb lol.

18. Seerow

Seerow Level 5

Sadly i rushed the quest and beat maxwell ;( i thought the quest went on for longer lol. Maxwell gave my multi team a good run and I thought it was a good test for level 3 vortex teams.
    Ps: Seria is adorable! xD

19. zenaku

zenaku Level 15

Congratulations on defeating Max. You're the proud winner of a small break before you're thrown into the next set of baddies with the new content. Take care summoner *plays contra ending music*