1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get Perfect Clear when using the SHIELD Lab Warp machine

Discussion in 'General, News and Updates' started by madoet, Jul 15, 2015.

1. madoet

madoet Level 5

like the title said , anyone got any info how to get "perfect clear" for the warp machine ( forgot what its really called )

thanks for any info you guys shared

2. OrionPeace

OrionPeace Level 12

From current testing and information, a Perfect Mission Clear is completely random.

3. nashvision

nashvision Level 8

I think I had ran more than 50+ missions already and no luck so far.

4. Layuth

Layuth Level 10

Wow. Never knew perfect clear existed until I read this post and BAM...double biometrics from a Perfect Clear!

Got 1x Drak and 3x Ronan :)

5. Carol Danvers

Carol Danvers Level 4

Wow, I didn't know that the missions gave out more than one biometric. Then again, I never got a prefect clear, so it makes sense...

6. HellHulk69

HellHulk69 Level 2

No luck here yet. Did get 2 red hulls though.

7. Lelouch Kirigaya

Lelouch Kirigaya Level 7

got a perfect clear once, had a black cat and gamora. I think it comes randomly, just keep making sure you have "100%" success rate when sending out your heroes each time, which should be easy, and pray u get lucky..

8. Ythalacuatha

Ythalacuatha Level 10

I had a theory if you pick correct heroes, you had a better chance at perfect clear. First try, success.
    Obviously one try out of one is not a large enough sample to demonstrate proof, but it is pretty cool.
    This was the Kingpin mission, so I selected Kingpin and Daredevil. Black Widow thrown in the mix because I am leveling her.
    upload_2015-7-23_11-25-16.png

9. misho86

misho86 Level 11

nope i dont think it matters. i never had perfect clear and today i had 2... HB(1)+Blade(3) and something+Gamora(3) i put heroes in no specific order just the once that will gain the xp. warp device lv6

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  10. Ythalacuatha

Ythalacuatha Level 10

Two more tries yielded normal mission clears. I will keep trying and post results only if it seems better. So far I think it was just luck.

11. andi_kan

andi_kan Moderator

Medals:
    I still haven't had a perfect clear from the first day =(

12. WorthyDude

WorthyDude Guest

Is it really luck? I got perfect clear from clearing the level 22 mission with loki, thor and angela (just now) i'll try to recreate it tomorrow. I figured that it depends on the mission description or setting. Maybe someone related to frost giants would make it perfect clear?

13. J4x

J4x Level 13

You need to run it at least 100 times in that combination and then at least another 100 times with other heroes to be able to determine something.. Since nobody has had that many runs yet, we can't really know if it's random or not..

14. J4x

J4x Level 13

Finally got a Perfect Clear, even twice on the same day! They've adjusted the rewards in the last update to 3 bios in total, 1 x 1 and 2 x 1 other hero

15. gsqmon

gsqmon Guest

The perfect clear is when you are just barely at 100%, not way over based on the hero levels that are completing the missions.. hope that helps.

16. humanitylost

humanitylost Guest

cant be like that ......i used lvl 53 heroes 5stars to a mission lvl 28-30 ..... that cant be near 100% ...its way above so nope . also tried the same combos i got perfect clear in the same missions and i didnt take the perfect clear 2nd time . so it is random . or smthing else other than that ,

17. Apollyon

Apollyon Level 30

It's random from what I've seen.

18. Shortcircuit

Shortcircuit Guest

Perfect clear is achieved by sending hero's with a level that matches the mission level. So say you start lvl 10 mission then you would want to send hero's closer to that lvl. Not sure what the maximum difference between lvls is. Just send some as close to that lvl as possible with 100 success rate and possibly may help with ream bonus hero's

19. Genji

Genji Guest

Where did you get that idea?
    Run lvl 20 mission using 3 lvl 50 hero and got perfect clear. So far the close answer to perfect clear is "it's random".