1. AppInvasion.com is looking for volunteer editors!

If your an avid mobile gamer interested in writing articles related to mobile gaming then please send NeoCHI a PM.
  2. Discuss the latest and hottest games with others at the Game Discussions forum!
  3. There has been issues with the new server sending emails to Microsoft email accounts (hotmail, live, outlook)

If your registering with one of these emails be aware that you will not receive a confirmation email at this time. Instead we will manual moderate and validate your account for you within 24 hours.

Sorry for inconvenience. We are working to permanently resolve this.

How do I level brave bursts?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tatsuyin, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Online
    Tatsuyin

Tatsuyin Level 7

How do I level brave bursts? I've done it by accident while fusing some monsters together. thanks!
    :
  2. Online
    Elunix

Elunix Level 30 Moderator

You need to fuse monsters with the same type of Brave Burst as the unit whose Brave Burst you wish to level. So if you want to level a healing Brave Burst, you need to use monsters with brave bursts that heal in fusion. There's three types, Attack, Heal, and Buff. Just double-check the unit's brave burst before using it in fusion and you're good to go. You won't have an indicator of any kind telling you the unit's BB is close to leveling but just keep at it and you should see the number go up sooner or later.
  3. Online
    Tatsuyin

Tatsuyin Level 7

thanks! i'll try that and I added you. My id is tatsuyin =)
  4. Online
    Tatsuyin

Tatsuyin Level 7

Does it matter how many attacks the brave bursts does or just have to match attack with attack? like if the guy I want to level has 2 attacks for the brave burst, does the fusing monster have to have 2 as well or just any attack?
  5. Online
    Elunix

Elunix Level 30 Moderator

Nope, just the type has to match. I hear putting those units in one-by-one instead of using up all 5 slots is more effective, too. Give that a try? Also you may need to re-add me; I think I misclicked your friend request.
  6. Online
    Jon F

Jon F Guest

I actually had this exact question earlier today so I messaged the devs on Facebook. They said its best to use five at once, though I've had better luck doing one at a time as well so who knows!

I'll experiment and do fives on one lvl 1 and singles on another and let you guys know. It'll be a while though cause I'm out if gems and zel and I'm a starving college student atm lol.
  7. Online
    Jon F

Jon F Level 2

^ apologies, that's me as a guest. Feel free to add me by the way, I've got a few slots left on my FL.

Not exactly sure how the metal god reference works but that's my ID so if it'll help you get one have at at!
  8. Online
    Tatsuyin

Tatsuyin Level 7

i readded you elunix :) and will do jon
  9. Online
    Jon F

Jon F Level 2

Still experimenting, but no concrete results for you guys yet..

Quick question for anyone: if I have a unit max leveled and not evolve-able, can I still level it's brave burst??? Thanks for any info guys.
  10. Online
    Burr

Burr Level 55 Moderator

It's pretty random so you won't find a pattern with 5x or 1x fusing. There isn't a set "BB exp" kind of thing where you'll definitely level after a certain number of fusions. I've leveled BB twice in two fusions but have also not leveled in like 200 fusions so just cross your fingers haha
  11. Online
    Phamer

Phamer Level 7

if you get a character first evo Brave lvl to 10, then evo him does it stay? or when you evo the level resets to 1?
  12. Online
    Jon F

Jon F Level 2

It resets to 1 sadly. I usually level the burst to around 5ish by the time I've maxed the unit if it's not it's final form. Otherwise if I have a non evolve-able unit I spend all my fusions on it trying to level the BB before doing any other leveling a la metal god/king fusions for raw exp.
  13. Online
    Phamer

Phamer Level 7

darn already evo and lvled up a few guys ..oh well good info for next time thanks.
  14. Online
    Heroes

Heroes Guest

Actually, to level up BB to level 10...
    It doesnt matter what type of element your using. If your character is the fire type, use any element that has BB. If your fussing with a character that doesnt have a BB. Then nothing would be added to its BB level. Ill be posting a video showing you guys proof. That it doesn't have to be the same fire to fuse fire to level up your BB levels
  15. Online
    Heroes

Heroes Level 1

Okay guys, i made an account! I was a "guest" -__-
    I posted a comment with the name ~heroes~ (Actual name in the game)
  16. Online
    rac585

rac585 Level 1

sorry for the bump, found this thread on google and registered.

is a 1 star, level 1 unit just as likely to level BB as a 2 star, level 5 unit? i'm capped on storage space and wondering if i should sell the higher quality quest units for higher zell and fuse the lower units which cost less zell to fuse.

hope i explained that well enough.
  17. Online
    Burr

Burr Level 55 Moderator

From what it seems, yea it's the same. Some people in JP mention that there's a higher chance if you fuse the same unit (fusing Vargas into another Vargas) but I don't exactly have tons of rare summons to throw into fusing to test that haha
    rac585 likes this.
  18. Online
    rolo

rolo Guest

better to fuse 5. When you level it causes the cost of zel required to go up. Level your guy up until hes about to level. Then make sure the next fusion you do is with all slots filled. Its the best bang for buck.
  19. Online
    Burr

Burr Level 55 Moderator

It saves you maximum 400 zel per level so not a huuuge deal
  20. Online
    kh40sth30ry

kh40sth30ry Level 3

I think this is true. My malnaplis bb is level 4 thanks to me pulling a tons of leviathan and I was in rage. Similar story for Will and heidt. The rate of repeat pulling is ridiculous. I might go mad and fuse all my trees one day!