1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Herrrrrp meeeeh

Discussion in 'Cross Summoner' started by Jon Kane, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Jon Kane

Jon Kane Level 32

sooo yall, I downloaded the apk file from the jap app store, and i get this when i try to start the game

[​IMG]

followed by this, the very bottom notification, have no clue what its saying

[​IMG]

I figure either i dont have enoughmemory, or some important update keeps failing.. I have not changed my time zone to japanese could that be the issue?

I would greatly appreciate some feedback/help. a guy told me i needed the obb files and that was my problem, but i downloaded the link he gave me and nothing.

2. clc1988

clc1988 Level 17

3. Pernette

Pernette Level 42

Jon Kane likes this.
  4. Jon Kane

Jon Kane Level 32

doing now ill let you know the results, I'm an android user btw for the first poster

5. Jon Kane

Jon Kane Level 32

erhhh i dont have an obb file in my android folder, when i click android it says data, then when you click on that it takes you to a bunch of folders where i guess my other games are,

anyway i made a folder in that folder and transferred the obb file into the file you told me to make im gonna try it right now

6. Pernette

Pernette Level 42

Create a obb file outside of the android folder. Create a jp.co.pokelabo.crosssummoner folder on it, copy the file you downloaded on that folder. Move the obb folder on the android folder. Start Cross Summoner.

7. Jon Kane

Jon Kane Level 32

:( didnt work, i did exactly what you said :(, its ok for now, ill upload screen shot for screen shot, everything i did tomorrow, im gonna crash for now, it still does what it did the first time, i did download the file. idk, tomorrow ill be back

8. Pernette

Pernette Level 42

Did you do all of this on device memory storage or sd card? Make sure if you have your Cross Summoner saved on device storage, do all of the steps there. And if on sd card do it there.

9. enct

enct Level 16

sdcard\Android\obb\jp.co.pokelabo.crosssummoner\main.6.jp.co.pokelabo.crosssummoner.obb

I can't see the obb folder when I use my computer to view my sd card, so I used es file explorer

10. Pernette

Pernette Level 42

Screenshot_2014-09-17-19-55-57.png

Screenshot_2014-09-17-19-55-30.png Mines on my device storage instead of sd card.

11. kazuyajin1080

kazuyajin1080 Level 12

I am glad that you(Pernette) have been a part of this Cross Summoner Forum. I see you on the BF JP forums, and know you will be a great moderator here. I am still trying to get this game to work though, but I have had many fails. It would keep loading up the app.whatever on the android browser, so I am redoing this for like the 4th time now I think?! Am I doing something wrong? The app I am using to view all my files is AirDroid...is that a good app in order to be able to do this feat?

Thanks

Update: Still having that app-adforce.jp coming up each time I am trying to play the game. Then after that I try to play the game and it keep crashing. Hope to hear what I am doing wrong.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  12. jinsun

jinsun Level 19

Did you actually get the game installed? If it was crashing then you should change your time zone to either JST or KST time because they are in the same timezone, my phone is KST and it hasn't crashed on me yet but people were saying that their phones were crashing if it wasn't in JST time zone.

13. kazuyajin1080

kazuyajin1080 Level 12

I installed the apk and put the extra that pernette told the community to download. Its just each time I would get that app adforce.jp to pop up and then crash my app each time.

Update:

I think changing my timezone actually fixed the app because I haven't had any issues, and been playing for over an hour...which is odd because before I would get like 5 min if I am lucky lol

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
  14. Pernette

Pernette Level 42

Still having any issues? Hope the time zone change fix your problem.

15. kazuyajin1080

kazuyajin1080 Level 12

changing my timezone totally fixed the problem. Thanks a lot Pernette and jinsun

16. Jon Kane

Jon Kane Level 32