1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hero Cards And Where They've Been Found

Discussion in 'Star Wars Assault Team' started by PenCap, May 9, 2014.

1. Vidsa Mabue

Vidsa Mabue Level 10

Got the "ithorian" after have opened six silver crates in row in his affinity day (armour)!!!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
    MMIVbeerbottles likes this.
  2. soph

soph Level 4

Can I ask what platform you guys are recieving these on? Since on iOS, you don't recieve characters like R2 and the medic etc., I'm not sure if these will work?

3. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

I also got a second one, T2, last night in a silver arena crate... well, it was my third really... the other two (not from crates) found him to be quite tasty. :D

4. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

Whoa! This is one massive thread! Hard to find stuff... well, for me anyway... :)

Anyway... Anybody had any Tuskens or Jawa's drop? Are they Arena crates only as well? TIA

5. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 36

From what I've noticed, you can get heroes one of 3 ways

1: arena crates
    2: gem crates
    3: end of season awards (if you're lucky)

I haven't heard of heroes dropping in missions for a few months now.

6. Vidsa Mabue

Vidsa Mabue Level 10

i got both of them recently on arena crates

7. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 36

All I seem to get are Katarns. I'm thinking of starting a breeding farm or something.

8. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

lafs . . . but NIMBY

The only thing that seems to break the monotony of T1 Katarns is getting T2's occasionally... Womper farms too? All those T1 Advozse could be Katarn herders mebbe...

skywlkr76 likes this.
  9. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

Congrats on getting your Ithorian! :) You've been wanting him for a while now. If you don't already have it, I just got an Ithorian Sentinel T5 armour in a 50 bounty crate... hopefully there are more of them there... I was expecting the usual fodder so it was a nice surprise and it's not even armour day!

Vidsa Mabue likes this.
  10. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

Got a T2 Dengar in a silver arena crate... of course I've sold all the Dengar promo items. Geez!! :( Still... my second bounty hunter.... I must be doing something right... although I lost a ton of trophies trying to get the 450 bounties... I think I have to make it a rule not to play more than two rounds at a time no matter what, seems like the third usually slaughters me & runs off with a bunch of my trophies. Oh well... MTFBWM ;)

skywlkr76 likes this.
  11. skywlkr76

skywlkr76 Level 36

Sounds like your on a roll now.

12. Jim Solo

Jim Solo Level 39

This is a great idea. I used to play thos game a year ago had a Tier 5 lukr and all tier 4 team( besides luke) bit I just started playing again having a hard time finding Luke Leia and R2. Really need Luke and R2 .

Also I am sure everyone gets him but I got a Tier 2 C3PO after the level where we assemble him and battle the savrips.

I noticed no Luke leias R2 s on the list was this because they are only found incrates?

13. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

Yup, first time I played SWAT on Android last year got all the main heroes no problem... had to restart on a new tablet in the Fall... got the rest, but no Luke or Leia. :rolleyes: C3PO seems to always turn up in The Lair mission, dunno why they didn't leave R2 alone seeing as you have to have him for The Palace mission... bad dev decision IMO.

R2 should turn up in an arena or 5 gem hero crate eventually AISTR, but Luke & Leia only seem to be turning up as Helpers when needed now - at least on Android that's how SWAT's working this time round. No Gem Run days, but the Arena's working okay. Oh yeah, got a Zuckuss & then got Bossk in 450 Arena crates in the past couple of days... the bounty hunters are still turning up in Android.

In some ways not having to spend weeks on trying to get the Promo's Luke & Leia needed is better, but I sure miss that three shot of Leia's in the Arena. Got them all in the Windows version & the Gem Run is still on... but the Arena's totally fracked up... most of the time SWAT won't open up on Windows anyway... I keep it going just to annoy Mickey$oft. <G>

Good luck!

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
  14. Jim Solo

Jim Solo Level 39

I got my R2 in a silver crate.

I have never got a bounty hunter from arena crates not last year and not this year but doesnt mean i wont keep trying.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  15. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

Good to know... :)

On which OS are you playing SWAT? That seems to make a difference for some as to where & what they get in crates & story missions.

16. Jim Solo

Jim Solo Level 39

Android Phone.
    I have some more questions now that the league ended.
    how rare is it for character cards of any tier to drop in missions. Ive been playing for a couple weeks now and never got any character cards from missions at all besides C3PO

17. MMIVbeerbottles

MMIVbeerbottles Level 18

C3PO was always the last of the main hero's to drop in the story mission Recover the Module - The Lair, by then you used to have all six main hero's... not any more.
    In Android OS I've found that occasionally T1 & T2 character cards drop in story missions, usually katarns, advozsec, IT-Os, medics, jawas... but it seems like since Disney decided to just dump SWAT you only get usable characters & the rarer promo items in crates - not every time though. I guess they still want players to buy gems. That said, sometimes Coruscant story missions still kick out the occasional character, not always at the Epic levels either, so I'll play around there occasionally if I'm losing too often in the arena. : ) Yup, it's pretty much crates only now I guess.

18. Jim Solo

Jim Solo Level 39

I don't even find Katarns jawas or IT-Os ets from missions I have literally found only C3PO but he was always given. bronze crates seem to hold only Katarns IT-OS, Advose, Medic, Troopers in them.

19. Eric the Hun

Eric the Hun Guest

Is this game as app on iPad still active? I don't get any connection to the server!