1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Free iOS Android Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Apr 17, 2015.

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft (by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.) 4.6 5 10votes
AI Users Rating:
4.6/5,
  • 10 votes
  • Rate this game:
    /5,
    1. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

ExUprising likes this.
    2. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

I love having this game on demand now. A little bit of connection issues at times. But this is so clutch. Loving every minute of this when I am roaming or just plain waiting.

ExUprising likes this.
    3. MojoSoDope

MojoSoDope Level 10

You need battle net account for this game ? Like reg wow game?

ExUprising likes this.
    4. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

Yes, I believe you need a battle net account

ExUprising likes this.
    5. NeoCHI

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      This has been the ONLY game that Ive been playing on off for the last years. Its The best card game out there right now. Great for anyone. The concepts are easy to understand but when allmixed together creates alot of depth.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Hearthstone for anyone who likes card games or even just strategy games!

6. Looper

Looper Level 3

i just started. What class do you guys recommend for a noob?

7. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

I recommend going with Druid or paladin. Good mixture of cards with a balance of creatures and spells.

8. NeoCHI

Id recomend face hunter. Its cheap to build. Easy to play and very competitve! I'm actually using it right now and hit rank 7 with it.

ExUprising likes this.
    9. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      Great computer game, great tablet game, great phone game. I'm glad that it expanded to its phone because there's so much more you can play and have more fun. It's a great card game. I know TONS of people that like it at school, etc. The only problem I've seen with the phone version is that your connection can be bad, or you can be doing something and not have enough time to finish a game that can actually end up being pretty dang long. Some people have abused that but it's still a great game.

10. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

I'd have to agree more with NeoCHI. Face hunter is cheap effective, etc. Just look some decks up on hearthpwn and see what suits you. Also look up some YouTubers that have done things called like free to play or something where they make a new account and go immediately into ranked and see how far they can get. (Obviously they're good at the game no matter the cards but they can help severely.) There's some good YouTubers I'd recommend you check out if you're serious in playing which are Trump, Kripparrian, Amaz, etc.

By the way play ranked until you hit atleast 20 every season. You can't even lose ranks or anything until then and you end up getting cool card-backs from it so there's no harm, and it can only make you better.

Have fun and hope I helped!!!

11. NeoCHI

You can also watch twitch and see the same youtubers amaz, trump krip play live. I also high recommend those guys. Amaz is hilarious!

Btw @ExUprising whats the highest rank youve hit?

12. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

The cards from face hunter don't translate well to other decks. I think its good but if you want a multitude of cards that can be used in other decks I recommend trying making a mid-range paladin/druid deck. A lot of the general cards in those decks can be used in multiple decks.

I like having options so its why I recommended that.

13. AndreaTa

AndreaTa Level 9

Just play the game and like it too much. Don't know why I didn't know this game before. :(

14. Jewmangi

Jewmangi Level 37

Yeah it can be pretty addicting at times, I have had it since alpha testing when ranks were Gold, diamond, and so on. Best to play sparingly before you empty that wallet =P

15. NeoCHI

Its fairly generous with its ingame gold considering it gives daily quests.

Protip about the quests, you can switch one out everyday by clicking on the x on the top left. I originally thought it would just remove it but it swaps it with a new one.

16. HittmanB

HittmanB Level 11

So I agree this is one of the best (if not the best) card games around. There is a good bit of strategy involved in crafting a deck, as well as when/how to play certain cards. However there is also quite a bit of luck involved in getting the right cards at the right time. The large pool of cards and characters allows for just about any play style. The characters are familiar and add to the play experience if you have played warcraft before. I have not yet played the most recent expansion Black Rock Mountain, but the one prior Goblins and Gomes is absolutely fantastic. It was the shot in the arm the game needed to make it feel new and exciting again. Crafting is another great eliminate that adds to the enjoyment and ease of play allowing you to create the cards that you want/need the most without drawing endless packs. Overall this is one of my must play games on iOS!!

NeoCHI and ExUprising like this.
    17. ExUprising

ExUprising Level 12

I've gotten to about rank 12. I don't have great cards though so it's possible. Only one legendary who I never got good use out of. (Archmage Antonidas)

I had most success in high ranks with:
      Mech Shaman
      Face Hunter
      Spare Parts Mage (Mech with Antonidas kinda)
      And some others I can't think of at the moment.

18. NeoCHI

I've actually been playing alot of Face Hunter and Mech Shaman recently too! Mech Shaman didn't work so well after I got to around 10 though and I switched to Face Hunter which carried me smoothly to around 6. Now I've been stuck there for awhile cause there's alot of Oil Rogue which destroys Face Hunter...I want to use my Handlock but there's just too many hunters...

ExUprising likes this.
    19. Avalt

Avalt Level 55

Medals:
      AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      Been playing the game since launch & have to say it's a must have strategy card game. It may seem simple since you only have 30 cards to a deck but skill plays a big part in crafting decks & knowing how to use the cards. The playerbase is huge, there are hardly ever any bugs & it's made by one of the best gaming companies in blizzard

20. Avalt

Avalt Level 55

Medals:
      I've been pretty inactive for awhile since I love to play Shaman & hunter's have been strong for awhile but am getting back into it with the release of blackrock mountain. Tempted to make a murloc shaman deck for lulz :hilarious:

ExUprising likes this.