Easy way for gems with no effort if you're patient

Discussion in 'General' started by Avalt, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Hello, if you like this game as much as i do and want to buy gems but either don't have a job or are a busy college student like me and really can't afford to spend the extra cash, then check this out. It's called perkTV. Simply make an account on your PC/Mac (You do not have to download the web browser) and once the account is made, You download the app PerkTV on your Ios/Android tablet or phone and you get points that go towards gift cards after every video watched. The great part is the videos autoplay and if you have an extra phone, u can leave it charging and racking up points all day. The app trailers are the shortest. There are other activities that may take a few moments but will get you points quicker if you want to put a little extra effort in such as play a game to the second level. For anyone curious as to how an app can afford to give you gift cards just for watching videos, the answer is because an ad plays after every video giving the makers of perk small amounts of money whenever an ad is played.

You can find more info at https://www.perk.com/perk/star and and can find app links for android etc on right hand side. If you decide to make an account, would be greatly appreciated if you use this link to signup, you will receive 100 perk points as well for signing up through it
    http://www.perk.com/perk/

I realized some people may have issues if you live outside US, this isn't my post but If you live outside the US, and cannot download the app refer to this post credits to Partier @ sbcodez.com
    http://sbforumz.0wn0.com/t672-perktv-offer-walls-and-app-similar-to-entnow-ref-code-site-explanation

Note:You may get a warning of malicious detection from chrome or other web browsers if you plan to download the browser, you can safely allow it.
    :
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    yewjrn likes this.
  2. Online
    Despozblehero

Despozblehero Level 13

Ok I'll bite cause servers are down... I entered your code and here is my code if anyone wants to refer me :D

abc9cab2
  3. Online
    yewjrn

yewjrn Level 13

Tried doing it but apparently perk tv doesn't recognise my phone as a mobile device :(
  4. Online
    Ravel

Ravel Level 12

that shiny eevee though
  5. Online
    ExperiencePoints

ExperiencePoints Level 8

So how does this help you get gems in BF? I couldn't find an app store gift card.
  6. Online
    Koto

Koto Level 12

I'm giving this a shot! What cards do you usually try and claim and how often do you think it takes you to claim one?

i'll add your referall :3

mine is: (ill post later bc i cant find it right now)
    Avalt likes this.
  7. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

I put a little bit more effort, i get a card every 1-2 days, i get either amazon or paypal cards, idk why they don't have itunes. I don't do much to earn but the computer browser allows faster ways like searching for 50 points but there are also things on perktv app under ezpoints for larger points like games for 50 points or download an app for 300 pts
    But overall i dont put much time. The autoplay will take time as it's 4 per video but yea, thanks for using referral guys and hopefully it helps!
  8. Online
    Brandon Bevill

Brandon Bevill Level 8

I'm having trouble receiving the rewards for the videos on my nexus 7.... Also cannot download most of the accompanying apps like the browser.

I used both dolphin browser and chrome (beta)... Would using a different browser get it to acknowledge that I watched the videos?? Also does this work on a normal computer or a windows phone at all? Those are my only other options for devices... :/
  9. Online
    Jason lim

Jason lim Level 15

How come sometimes im just stuck at the trailer/video loading page and cant press back or anything?
  10. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  11. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Not sure what you mean, just not able to run trailer? I know once the trailer starts playing, you have to wait until it's over to go back.
  12. Online
    Steven Nguyen

Steven Nguyen Level 55

Interesting. I will try this. Here's my referral code if anyone wants to add: 772708ab
    Avalt likes this.
  13. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Yea idk why they don't have itunes gift cards... I get the paypal or amazon cards
  14. Online
    Jason lim

Jason lim Level 15

Sometimes I cant even load the trailer. But nevermind I restsrted theapp and It hasent haappened again
  15. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Yea i saw that some people had issues who live outside of the US so i edited the main post with a link for anyone living outside the US. You can find it up top
    yewjrn likes this.
  16. Online
    Avalt

Avalt Level 26

Ok hopefully, you continue to not have any issues :)
  17. Online
    yewjrn

yewjrn Level 13

Thanks. The new link works on my phone. Finally an offer app that doesn't shunt those living outside US.
    Avalt likes this.
  18. Online
    dagonx321

dagonx321 Level 10

I managed to get the app but it says I can't earn points as users outside the USA are unable to earn points. Anyone facing this problem too?
  19. Online
    Vladdy

Vladdy Level 20

How do I convert Amazon cards into iTunes?
  20. Online
    LostTrooper

LostTrooper Level 10

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014