1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Free iOS Android Dungeon Link (by GAMEVIL USA, Inc.)

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by NeoCHI, Apr 23, 2015.

Dungeon Link (by GAMEVIL USA, Inc.) 3.3 5 3votes
AI Users Rating:
3.3/5,
  • 3 votes
  • Rate this game:
    /5,
    1. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Admin Moderator Developer

ChickenO likes this.
    2. NeoCHI

Been playing abit of this recently and I must say it's pretty good. It's basically Flow Free mixed with the currently popular idea of collecting heroes. Very well made and polished as usual from Gamevil and great artstyle. Most likely going to play this abit more.

3. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      AI Users Rating:
      5/5,
      Pros -
      - Art style
      - Gameplay
      - Events Reward Free To Play Payers graciously
      - Reward Free Gems every 2 hours
      - PvP Arena rewards a lot of gems (doesn't require OP monsters)
      - Daily Log Ins will give you free 4* (Day 12) 5* ( Day 14) 6* (Day 24) and 450 Gems in all.
      - Great Progression and 3 Dungeons ( Boss Raid, 150 Floor Tower for now, Daily Dungeons)
      - They reward you gifts every few hours.
      - Easy to acquire monsters
      - Easy to max level monsters since every star has the same amount of EXP needed.
      - Offer great daily and monthly deals to avoid buying their outrageous standard prices
      - A LOT of variety in team make ups.
      - Does not take long to max level and enchant monsters.
      - Swords recharge at a fast rate
      - Friends will be sending you swords and you earn swords by gifting friends.
      - You can buy swords with friend points and arena medals.

Cons -
      - There will be some grinding for gold and fodder monsters.
      - Costs 5$ to revive in a dungeon (get stronger to avoid this)
      - Some PvP matches will be unbalanced but you'll rarely see this.
      - You can only enter the daily dungeon one time.(will take weeks to evolve monsters you want to keep to 6*)
      - You will be mostly combining to get higher tier monsters
      - Unless you're wiling to spend weeks to evolve your desired monster to 6* you will be praying to RNGesus to give you the monster you want when you combine your 5* monsters.
      - You only get 7 Swords(energy) to do dungeons.
      - Special Summon rates are very low so you'll be mostly getting 3* fodder to turn into 4*

I only have one tip for you guys.

KEEP YOUR STORY QUEST MONSTERS.
      They are worth the weeks of wait to evolve and in my opinion the only ones worth the weeks of waiting.

Overall Excellent Game and will be enjoying this for a long time.

NeoCHI likes this.
    4. NeoCHI

Wow looks like your further in then me. Which starting character did you choose? I picked the tank cause stun sounded pretty op but noticed mist picked the crit girl.

5. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      Haha it's funny because i picked crit girl because she looked like she would do the most damage. The tank is great, but I haven't had much success with stunning the bosses as much as i have with the minions. He's a great tank with HP Runes which helps with keeping your healer alive. After i played for awhile i noticed that having an AOE skill helped me out A LOT in both pvp and dungeons. I got lucky and summoned the tank today ;)

6. NeoCHI

Oh the tank's stun isn't 100%? The couple times I did it on a boss it worked. Did you get him using a normal summon?

7. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      Yep through normal summon. Also, I think bosses have stun resistance and at times it doesn't effect them, but when it does work it saves you a headache lol

8. NeoCHI

I just noticed if one of your ending spots connects to another units starting position you can "chain" them. It wasn't part of the tutorials...any idea what that does exactly?

9. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      Chaining units increases damage and healing. The number of chains you do will effect your perfect attack. For example, if you do no chains you'll get a level 1 perfect attack, if the most you did was a 2 chain you'll get lvl 2 perfect attack and etc.

10. Rvki

Rvki Level 10

I played this ~3 months around in soft launch. I really don't remember the vip system being there. The revive also costs way more than what it was. ;;

11. NeoCHI

Yup, I just played through the chains tutorial lol.

Yeah, I don't get VIP system at all. Any idea how it works?

12. Rvki

Rvki Level 10

VIP = generally means you get additional perks for spending in the game (which kinda means f2p will not be able to be as competitive as p2p). Your VIP level increases as you spend more and more in the game.

NeoCHI likes this.
    13. Everkun

Everkun Guest

Honestly, this game was a let down. Yes it seemed like a fun RPG version of flow free but as you progress it turns more into a com2us (summoners war, soul seeker) game. Once you get auto mode for easy griding the whole puzzle aspect is eliminated because they always clear the board and get perfect attack. Yes, sometimes they don't get the combos right or make good skill judgement but it still ruins the challenging puzzle aspect. Crap ton of grinding and don't get me started on enhancing. I don't really recommend this game but it may not be a bad thing to try. Don't let it eat your life with all the grinding. I once spent 3 hours trying to use all my swords because i kept leveling up and getting gifts.

NeoCHI likes this.
    14. NeoCHI

Yeah I just got auto and I'm starting to feel what your saying. I hate how they add that option these games. I understand that it's nice for grinding but I think it should be disabled for levels you haven't beaten yet so that it doesn't ruin the gameplay.

15. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      Honestly, I only use auto on levels I know I can do on 100%, but I disable it on levels I haven't beaten yet due to it getting me killed a lot, since it sucks at making chains, so I have to step in manually to get the job done. I also like how you cant auto boss raid.

16. Everkun

Everkun Level 3

AI Users Rating:
      2/5,
      Seems fun and fresh at the beginning however the game's "unique" battle system dies very fast. Once auto in unlocked you realize the game isn't a puzzle game but a thousand hour grinding game that has no real depth, which is seen at first.

17. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      Same could be said about Summoners War, yet the game continues to grow with each given day. Every game will have that "thousand hour" grind, but at the end why would it not? I would not want to play a game that would only last me a few days or weeks, but months which is what this game is providing for me at the moment. The puzzle aspect really shines in Boss Raids since you have a time limit without auto. You have pvp which the auto can mess up easily if you get a single target perfect attack. I'm still finding out new combinations everyday and will continue to enjoy this game :) ID 914-064-044

18. Everkun

Everkun Level 3

You do have a point but I personally do not enjoy this game. Some will enjoy it and other's won't im just giving my personal opinion. As for summoners war, there is a turn based battle system so it does go beyond the grinding.

Rvki likes this.
    19. ChickenO

ChickenO Level 17

Medals:
      True haha, not everyone will enjoy the game, but hey it's just to pass the time

20. Lycan

Lycan Level 2

As for me, this time is just for time-consuming. When you clear to stage 7, you need to use real money to buy expensive heroes. Well, they give you lots of ticket but the percentages of spinning the powerful hero is verry low [about 10%]