1. It has come to our attention that Gmail has started filtering our emails as spam once again. If your a new member trying to register make sure to check your spam folder for you activation email.

To avoid this for you and others please "Add App Invasion to Contact list" by clicking on the dropdown menu on the top right of any email you receive from us.

Chewie's Bandoleer

Discussion in 'Star Wars Assault Team' started by Stonewyrm, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Online
    Stonewyrm

Stonewyrm Level 22

To promote Chewie to T4 (Red) you need 3 items.
    T4 Survival
    T3 Survival
    T3 Armour (a Bandoleer of some sort)

Since Chewie is Survival/Mechanical it would be a bit odd if the Bandoleer is really Armour. I have been farming the Armour Promotion but haven't found it yet. Can anyone confirm that it really is Armour or is it a misprint and I should be looking under Mechanical?
    :
  2. Online
    Banga'rang

Banga'rang Level 7

I can confirm it. I just pulled it from armor this morning. Took forever though.
  3. Online
    Stonewyrm

Stonewyrm Level 22

Thanks, good to know it's just bad luck but at least i'm looking in the right place. I found the Red items (for Chewie and a Wookie that i'm leveling) as well as a blue item (for Wookies) in a fraction of the time it has been taking me to find this one silly green item.....
  4. Online
    Underleft

Underleft Level 8

I'm having the opposite problem. I can't find the damn T4 flat bread or whatever it's called. It took maybe 5 runs to get all of Hans T4 stuff. I've been running the survival T4 8 energy mission non stop since it was available. I even tried the 6 energy T4 and 8 energy T5 a few times. I'm starting to think it isn't a survival item or something.
  5. Online
    cramax9

cramax9 Level 8

Ditto damn flat bread is elusive!
  6. Online
    Herbnosis

Herbnosis Level 20

I found the flat bread faster than I found the blaster for Han. It's just RNG I believe.
  7. Online
    TaiyoSui

TaiyoSui Level 3

I have another item which in its description said it's used for upgrading Chewbacca to T4. The name is Chyntuck Buffet.
  8. Online
    Fuego

Fuego Level 9

I am pretty sure I got that this morning with the Survival Daily.
  9. Online
    tribbleorlfl

tribbleorlfl Level 4

Thanks for confirming it's armor. I wonder if this was a programming mistake? I haven't found any other characters requiring promotion materials in an affinity contrary to their 2 affinities.

Count me as one of the lucky few who got the t4 flat bread quickly (from t3 6 energy survival daily) but have been grinding the heck out of t3 armor promo mission but yet to get the bandoleer.
  10. Online
    DarkJodo

DarkJodo Level 7

so.... where is flatbread?
  11. Online
    Fuego

Fuego Level 9

Err, I meant that I got the Chyntuck Buffet from the Survival Daily. I haven't got the bandoleer yet. Sorry.
  12. Online
    Gelder

Gelder Level 14

Been grinding that band for a while. NO luck. I even made a 'curse you' thread about it. I have up to 32 items, all promo. Tells you my current state of affairs... At least I'm stockpiling cash, 1 300 credit useless green stormtrooper armour at a time...
  13. Online
    tribbleorlfl

tribbleorlfl Level 4

I got it in the t3 6 energy cost daily promo mission.
  14. Online
    Stonewyrm

Stonewyrm Level 22

I got mine at the T4 - 8 cost mission. I'm suprised that Reds were so much easier to find as the greens.
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
  15. Online
    ggs

ggs Level 7

took me a while farming but got it eventually.
  16. Online
    Stonewyrm

Stonewyrm Level 22

Woot, just got the Bandoleer (Bandolier?)
    Took more than a half a days worth of energy but Chewie is finally promoted :)
  17. Online
    Triumphor

Triumphor Level 7

I'm having the same problem with the flatbread. But you guys confirmed it as survival so I'll keep farming the daily missions. I also got the buffet which says it promotes t3 chewie to t4 so I'm wondering if the promotion items are different maybe for each chewie?
  18. Online
    Stonewyrm

Stonewyrm Level 22

Buffet promotes T3 "Wookie" to T4. I got that one today too.
  19. Online
    Triumphor

Triumphor Level 7

I sold it already but I could have sworn it said promotes chewie, it was a red item so wouldn't it be a t3 to t4 item?
  20. Online
    TaiyoSui

TaiyoSui Level 3

It has the wrong description IFAIK.