Blood Pelt farming

Discussion in 'General' started by Forge, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Online
    Forge

Forge Level 19

Did a quick forum search for information on farming specific materials and didn't see anything. If someone knows of a farming guide for mats, please let me know and I'll delete this thread.

That being said, I wanted to farm material for Muramasa, and need some Blood Pelts. After looking on Brave Frontier Wikia, I noticed they specify that blood pelt drops from Atro and chests in Shrine of Lystia, specifically the Incranation of Light and Sword of Lightning Speed dungeons.

http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Morgan

After running a half dozen times, I haven't seen any drop, and wanted to know if anyone had any advice on increasing drop rates. I only have 1 thief bracer at the moment, and it takes forever to kill mobs with 1 guy attacking and all the rest defending.

Any input from those here? Thanks in advance!
    Forge
    :
  2. Online
    GoAskAlice

GoAskAlice Level 24

You need Thief Bracer to increase your chances of getting blood pelt. Otherwise, you're just wasting time farming without it.

The wiki is correct. Blood Pelts drop at the last stage of Shrine of Lystia.

Blood Pelt:
    - Vortex, Lv 2 Friday Event (Drop from ???)

- Morgan, Shrine of Lystia - Incarnation of the Light (Atro)
    - Morgan, Destroyed Cathedral - The Peculiar Black Knight (Magress)
    - Morgan, Tower of Morgan - Shadowless Creatures (Will)

http://appinvasion.com/index.php?th...-materials-blood-pelt-guardian-eyes-etc.9268/
    Forge likes this.
  3. Online
    Forge

Forge Level 19

Thanks for the quick reply! Was hoping I wouldn't have to spend hours with one guy attacking Atro all day lol
  4. Online
    Despozblehero

Despozblehero Level 13

Forge likes this.
  5. Online
    Hawkeyeryn

Hawkeyeryn Level 9

I only finished my Muramasa farming last week and I tried a bunch of different methods and I found that Sword of Lightning Speed was the most successful for me. My first 6 runs netted me 5 pelts and then I ran into a wall for 2 or 3 runs but if you're persistent, it comes. I tend to frown upon the vortex event because you only get a pelt when the unicorn shows up and I found that it showed once in my 9 runs, so..
    Forge likes this.
  6. Online
    Forge

Forge Level 19

Of course I would miss the sticky! Hopefully this will redirect more people that direction instead of making new topics like me.