1. Join App Invasion Developers today and help support indie game developers!

For more details click here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Brave Frontier Anime??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kaiser, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Do you think a Brave Frontier anime will be done?

1. Yes

46.6%
  2. No

31.5%
  3. Maybe

21.9%
  1. Kaiser

Kaiser Level 3

2. CalamityRain

CalamityRain Level 9

I don't think it's fitted to be an anime, but it sure as hell makes a great game.

Mychal likes this.
  3. AquaAura

AquaAura Level 8

I think it would make a great anime~

Also I used to be addicted to Rage of Bahamut, I'll definitely check this out.

Mychal likes this.
  4. Exaltatio

Exaltatio Level 27

i would love to see Brave Frontier Anime :D

5. I think it should become an anime. The animations and action would be badass. It would be a lot like Sword art online during the first arc.

Ryuki2 likes this.
  6. MamaOkuu

MamaOkuu Moderator

What about the Second Arc? Lol

7. Collierfire

Collierfire Level 10

It should have an anime, seeing how the MMORPG Dragon Nest has/ will be getting one.
    The storyline could be something like this summoner going around defeating the evil gods, now can show until the second god.
    Character checks:
    Mysterious voice: Check (the green light)
    The cute airhead: Check (Tilith)
    Tsundere: Check (Sefia)
    The straight man: Check (Karl)
    The badass: Check (Lugia)
    Some villains: Check (Paris and etc.)

Wow, so many archetypes, it's a miracle how it is still not an anime or manga lol

8. Hey you guys! I love Brave Frontier and wanted to make some fanfiction but there was no category for it. So I sent a list and category to fanfiction support! So hopefully I will hear a reply soon. I also hope it will start an anime. I'll be so addicted to it. XD also, if it works out, Brave Frontier will be under games in fanfiction. But only if it gets accepted. Have a nice day!

9. MamaOkuu

MamaOkuu Moderator

Fanfiction about Alice vs Kikkuri. Cause I hate Kikkuri. Lol

10. Time13omb

Time13omb Level 7

I think that Lidith would make a good MC while having the starters as support
    But in the end she gets possessed and loses her life. Tragic. I also ship lance and lidith romance on the side

11. Sharingan Ai

Sharingan Ai Level 30

It would need a good bit of adaption to form a proper story line but it would be cool. Seeing it already has a fan base, I could see it going really well. Someone start writing!

12. Thoughtless

Thoughtless Level 11

so the starters are the main characters I guess

13. Crystina

Crystina Level 1

A tsundere should also be Lodin.
    villains: Shida and Paris. That's what I would say if someone made this into an anime.

14. reap4keepz

reap4keepz Guest

In my opinion, the storyline should be based on an average soldier (maybe in a group led by Lugina) who is conflicted in some way (possible character development?) that is magically sent back in time to witness the events that unfold during the vaguely mentioned "battle with the gods" . This highly improbable scenario would occur as a result of the "summoner" defeating Maxwell, causing a magical rupture blah blah etc.

Arc 1:
    -Introduce main actors in the present (Aisha, Lugina, etc.), so that they can be familiar in the final act.
    -Sent back in time. Possibly met each of the 6 heroes separately and explain their stories with flashbacks during fight/event scenes (something like Naruto).
    *Add some crazy plot turns with betrayal, love, death, and sword fights (no over-the-top magic stuff though).
    -Implement filler stories to drag out the anime. For example, have Vargas fight Mifune and then explain their history, elaborate on conflicts between various characters such as Lemia & Lodaga/Dilias or the whole pirate mess with Mega, Verica, Stya, & Grfyl (or whatever their names are).
    *Include epic warfare but also show how the battle with the gods has emotionally and physically scarred humanity.
    *The anime should be from the perspective of the soldier character he/she tries to find a way home which, ironically, can only happen once the blah blah blah happens.
    -Main antagonist... Alice?

Arc 2:
    -Make main character come across the four hero group that supposedly defeated the gods (i.e. Loch, Lorand, Dean, etc.).
    *Same formula as above
    -Introduce battle maidens here to keep story somewhat interesting?
    -Main antagonist... Melchio? But make him a badass, not like in the game.

Arc 3:
    -New protagonists: Lotus, dilma, robot chick (To be honest, I'm not to familiar with the characters or the storylines at this point)
    -Introduce Sybl Sisters
    -Bring back old characters but now in 6* forms
    -Main antagonist... no idea but I'm sure someone could fit the mold.

Arc 4 - ???:
    -Slowly have the main character develop and become stronger (but remain weak enough so that he/she can't defeat any important character alone).
    -Add some other important or intriguing stuff here.

Final Arc:
    -Main character returns to present
    -Comes to understand that the thing(s) learned during journey are/will be vital in thwarting the evil plot.
    *You fill in the rest

15. L1ght_Bearer

L1ght_Bearer Level 3

16. Moolays

Moolays Guest

I think that it should be like arcs of every team. Like not an arc every episode. Just enough for the story to be told.

For example: The first arc could be Vargas's team because they were the ones that were the first to be introduced. And also make the 12 guardians because they are very important. Sybil sisters etc.

This is how the arcs should be like. Not saying it would be bad if it was any different from my idea. I would still love the show because it's a very good game :D

Brave Frontier FTW!!!

17. MoXAriApph

MoXAriApph Level 13

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    I think it'd be hilarious to have some sort of filler with Burny and friends.​

Jaredculture likes this.
  18. hungryman106

hungryman106 Guest

19. hungryman106

hungryman106 Guest

Hungryman106 do u know that the second season episode 1 just came out last week

20. Vargas

Vargas Guest